Chapter 12- Only Way

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"By the way I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said as he held out his hand.

"Oh I'm Rae Hae." I said with a smile. The members are getting to know each other. I was there standing with Jungkook. I felt someone was looking at me. I search for the culprit and saw that it was Sehun. I directly shifted my gaze. I was feeling uncomfortable so I asked our teachers permission to go to the restroom but on my way there someone grabbed me and dragged me to a vacant classroom. My eyes widened. It was him. Again............

  "What are you trying to do now?!" Rae Hae yelled.

"I have something important to say." Sehun said.

"What is it?" Rae hae asked.

"Should I tell her?" Sehun thought.

"Yah! What? I still have class to attend!" Rae Hae said angrily.

"Uhmm it's about what happened last Saturday." Sehun said.

"Wae? What about that?" Rae Hae said in an irritated tone.

"Someone took a picture of us.." Sehun whispered enough for her to hear.

"I don't car...What?" Rae Hae said in shock.

"Neh." Sehun said.

"Where's the picture? Let me see." Rae Hae said. Sehun then showed her the picture that was sent to him. Rae Hae's legs shake as she saw the picture.

"W-w-wae? Why did it turn out like that?" Rae Hae said her voice is shaking.

"I don't know." Sehun said.

"I-I can't believe this. How can this happened?!" Rae Hae said. "Do you know who did these?" She asked Sehun.

"I-I'm not sure." Sehun answered.

"What am I gonna do now?" Rae Hae said as she sat down on the chair. She turned to Sehun. "What are we gonna do now?!" Rae Hae said as she gritted her teeth.  

"I don't know." Sehun answered.

"This is all because of you! if you didn't do that then this wouldn't happen!" Rae Hae yelled.

"I'm sorry I didn't know someone was there." Sehun answered.

"What if this picture spreads? What are you going to do?! Didn't you know that your fans will be in rage if they saw these?! Do you know what will they do to the girl in the picture if they found out who it was?!" Rae Hae said in anger.

"I know! I know what will happen if this damn picture spreads!" Sehun said.

"Then why did you do it in the first place?!" Rae Hae asked.

"I didn't expect it to turn out like this. Okay?" Sehun said.

"After this picture spread what are you planing to do? Rely on your companies decision? It's pretty easy for you cause the fans can't go and hurt you while I on the other han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter