Chapter 24- Surprise Visit Pt. 2

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The girls were concentrating on the movie when a knock on the door was heard. They all frowned. Rae Hae then get up and opened the door only to see Mr. Lee.

"Is there a problem Mr. Lee?" Rae Hae asked.

"Your friends are here to visit you." Mr. Lee answered.

"Who Jiyeon and Minhee?" Rae Hae asked.

"No. it's them." Mr. Lee said as he stepped aside. Rae Hae saw the 5 boys standing at the back of Mr. Lee. The girls paused the movie because Rae Hae was taking so long. They then decided to go and tell her that she's taking so long. They opened the door and saw 5 boys standing with Mr. Lee.

"It's a surprise you visited today!" Min Hye said. The 5 boys then turned their heads to Min Hye.

"Want to join us?" Ri Sung asked.

"Rae Hae-ah let them join." Ah Rah said.

"Yeah! The more the merrier." Min Hye said.

"Okay. You guys can join." Rae Hae said.

        She stepped aside to let the boys in. Luhan, Kai, Kris, and Chanyeol entered the room in awe. Sehun on the other hand stopped and faced Rae Hae, Rae Hae gestured him to come in but he refused.

"Rae Hae-ah can we talk?" Sehun asked.

"About what?" Rae Hae asked as she closed the door behind her.

"I just want to know how you're doing." Sehun said.

"I'm doing fine. No need to worry." Rae Hae said with a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry." Sehun said as he bowed his head looking at the floor.

"Wae? You didn't do anything." Rae Hae said looking at him.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." Sehun said still bowing his head.

"Don't. It's okay. Let's not think about that anymore." Rae Hae said with a smile. Sehun look up and search her eyes for reassurance. Rae Hae's word was sincere. He then nodded.

"So let's go in and join the others." Rae Hae said and opened the door. But Sehun stopped her by grabbing her wrist and spin her to face him. He then hugged her. Rae Hae's eyes widened at the sudden action but soon relaxed as she felt safe in his embrace. Sehun hugged her for around a minute or two she didn't fight back. She just let him hugged her. After that Rae Hae cleared . Sehun then gently let go of her.

"I'm sorry. I-I-I'm just worried." Sehun stuttered.

"It's okay." Rae Hae said and squeezed his hands to reassure him. Rae Hae then opened the door and led him inside. Their arrangement change. Rae Hae was still on the center on her right was Sehun beside Sehun was Luhan then Ri Sung, and Kris on the end. On her left was AH Rah, Min Hye, Kai, and Chanyeol. They enjoyed watching the movie. After watching all the death bell series they then go out and decided to play in the garden. They played charades, cards and many more games they can think off. The boys stayed until Rae Hae's parents arrived. Sehun and Rae Hae was able to talk and catch up with each other. Ri Sung and Kris became close. Kai tried hitting on Min Hye but was ignored by the latter because she is faithful to her boyfriend. Chanyeol made them laugh and Luhan on the other hand just tease Sehun and Rae Hae that made the two blush madly. The boys are about to go and ask permission to Rae Hae's parent's.

"We're leaving now Mr. and Mrs. Kang." Sehun and the boys bowed to them.

"Oh stay first. Stay for dinner. I have something to tell you Sehun-ah." Mrs. Kang said.

"Oh but aren't you busy?" Sehun asked.

"No we're not. I insist stay for dinner and also I have something to tell you." Mrs. Kang said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter