Chapter 10- Black Mailed

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

      After the rooftop incident me and my hyungs decided to go home already because fans are really going crazy. On the way to our dorm I was thinking of the incident that happened a while ago. I was lost in my own world thinking about what happened and I didn't even noticed that we arrive already. Thanks to the hyungs who snapped me out of my thoughts. We then headed to our rooms when we reached our unit. I then refresh myself before jumping to bed. Then I drifted to dreamland.

     I woke up early in the morning feeling happy. I don't know why but I just feel happy right now. I go to the kitchen to eat breakfast with the hyung after taking a bath. They look at me weirdly like I was out of my mind.

"Oh someone's happy right now." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Oh Sehun mind if you spill the beans on what really happened last night?" Kai said.

"Huh?" I asked acting clueless.

"Don't play dumb." He said.

"What nothing happened really and it was not about her." I said half lying.

"Then why are you suddenly acting like this?" Chanyeol hyung asked.

"I don't know. I just feel like I want to be happy today." I answered.

"Aish this guy. Just tell us already." Baekhyun said.

"I said theres nothing." I insisted.

"If you say so. Don't argue anymore and be fast we still have schedules to attend to." Suho said as he stand up.

    After the breakfast we proceeded to our schedules. The day was busy and tiring but I think my energy level is not going down yet. I was just really active today. The day went by and night time comes we are now inside our practice room practicing for our first concert. It was quite late already so we decide to rest first before heading back to the dorm. I was leaning my back on the mirror with Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung while the others are in front of us lying down on the cold floor. My phone beeped and I decided to check who sent a message. When I opened the message my eyes widen in shock on what I saw. 

"What the hell?!" I thought. Kai noticed me stiffening and nudge me.

"Yah. Gwenchana?" He asked. I didn't hear him so I just stared on my phone still shocked.

"Yah. Snapped out Oh Sehun." Kai said as he nudge me. This time I came back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter