Chapter 2- Last Day

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring....Ring.....Ring.....

    The sound of the alarm clock echoed inside the room. Rae Hae stirred and turned off the alarm. She then stand up, stretched and arrange her bed. She then proceeded to the bathroom to take a bath. She change into her uniform, slipped on her sneakers and grabbed her bag which contain her wallet, phone, and thing needed for school. She then ran down the stairs only to be greeted by her parents with warm smile plastered on their faces.

"Morning Princess!" Her mom and dad greeted at the same time.

"Morning mom and dad!" I greeted back as I approach them and kiss both of them on the cheeks.

"Sit now and let's start eating." Her mom said.

    They ate quietly. After eating Rae hae stand up and was about to go when her dad stop her.

"Don't forget these." Her dad said as he handed her an envelope. She opened it and gasped.

"Dad! This is too much." She said shock.

"No I save it for you and that's not too much you know." Her dad said.

"But..." She was about to protest when her dad cutted her off.

"No buts princess. Take it and be sure to treat your friends on your last day." He said and send her off.

    She rode the car with her driver Mr. Kim. After 5 minutes they arrive at the front gate. Looking outside she saw her friends who are waiting for her. She then thank Mr. Kim and got out the car.

"Hey there Rae!" Jacob, Yonghwa, and John greeted.

"Rae!!" Anne, Gain, and Nicole shouted with their high pitched voice.

"Hey there guys.." Rae hae greeted back.

"What's with that long face girl?" Anne asked as she hugged Rae hae's arm.

"Yeah, why? Did something ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter