Chapter 18- Back to normal?

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The members look at him as he rang the door bell. The gate was opened by an old lady. They saw Sehun bowed to her and the lady patted his back and let him in. The members couldn't believe it. Sehun's fake girlfriend is a millionaire. They're manager drove back to the dorm. "I can't believe it Sehun messed with a millionaires daughter." Chanyeol said. "What's her name again?" Chen asked. "Kang Rae Hae." Luhan answered. "She's a Kang??!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol said in unison. "Wae?" The other members asked. "Didn't you know the Kang's are very rich. They can buy SM any time. They are the owner of the famous 5 star hotel in LA." Baekhyun said. "How did you know that?" The others asked. "Like duhh internet and my parent's once stayed there for business matters and they met. My mom said that they only had a daughter and I'm not mistaken it's Rae hae. Kang Rae hae." Baekhyun replied.       They're eyes widened after hearing Baekhyun. They want to smack Sehun's head for playing with the daughter of the Kang's.

 

              Sehun entered the mansion and was greeted by Rae Hae's friend in the living room. The girls shot up as they saw Sehun. Sehun smiled at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" The girls greeted as they bowed to Sehun.

"Annyeong!" Sehun replied with a smile. "Is Rae Hae home?" He added.

"Uh yes. She's upstairs." Ri Sung answered.

"Kamsamida!" Sehun said and jog to the stairs.

  The girls eyed Sehun until he disappeared then they look at each other. Minhee was the first to react with a squeal. 

"Yah Choi Minhee!" Ri Sung as the oldest scolded.

"Wae? I didn't do anything." She said.

"Tch! You know what stop liking Oh Sehun he's taken. T-A-K-E-N!" Min Hye said.

"Yup! Taken by Kang Rae Hae." Ah rah said as she look at Minhee.

"You know what guys, I don't like him. I IDOLIZE him." Minhee replied.

"Oh really?" Jiyeon asked teasingly.

"Yah! You know I don't betray my friends like that and I DON'T betray my friends because i treat them as my family." Jiyeon said.

      Sehun knocked on Rae Hae's room. He didn't heard any response as he knocked again then Rae Hae's voice was heard.

"It's open!"

     Sehun the opened the door. He saw Rae Hae sitting on the bed with a book in her hands. Sehun smiled and entered the bedroom. Rae Hae was focused on reading and didn't even bother to look up.

"Hey!" Sehun said.

    Rae Hae's head shot up and saw Sehun. Her eyes widened in shock. She didn't take a bath yet and she's still in her messy hair that she didn't bother to comb.

"Yah! W-what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Visiting you. Wae?" 

"Why didn't you call or text?" She asked.

"I did call like 5 times and I also texted you like 15 times. But you didn't even bother to reply or answer." Sehun replied.

"Really???" She asked as she grabbed her phone from the nightstand. "I'm sorry. I just woke up a while ago." She said as she saw the 5 missed calls and 15 unread messages.

"It's okay." Sehun said. He was about to sit on the bed but was stopped when Rae Hae jumped from the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter