Chapter 21- Falling for him.

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       2 week pass after the pool party. Sehun's schedules are back on track. Rae Hae on the other hand started homeschooling with her friends. Sehun's last visit was two days after the pool party. Rae Hae was acting weird. Whenever her friends come she will always ran to the door, open it with a smiling face but sigh after opening it. Her friends are worried for her. They always ask her but always get the same answer. Today the girls are planning to ask her and force her to answer. 

    

       The girls arrive and was now standing in front of their door. Ri Sung knocked three times and as always Rae Hae opened the door. Same scene. They then smirked at her. Rae Hae then step backwards to avoid them. She was about to make a run when Min Hye grab her wrist and drag her to the study room where they always conduct there lessons. Min Hye then pushed her on the couch.

"Yah!" Rae Hae protested.

"What's your problem? Your acting weird this days. Tell us what happened or you will not go out in this room." Min Hye said.

"I have no problem and I'm not acting weird." Rae Hae answered.

"Just tell us the truth!" Min Hye yelled. She didn't want to but she's really worried and wants to know about the truth so she raised her voice.

"I said I don't have any problem." Rae Hae said.

"Rae Hae-ah we're just worried because of your actions since last week." Jiyeon said. 

"We've been observing you. When you open your door your smile always fade if you see us. Are expecting someone to come that never came?" Ri Sung said.

      Rae Hae continued to bow her head fighting the tears that are threatening to fall. 

"Why am I acting that way? Am I really expecting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter