Chapter 31- Free Day

Meeting You Was Disaster (On Hiatus, Major Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun's POV

              It's still early in the morning and I'm already up. We don't have schedules today so I'm thinking of something to do. Should I visit Rae Hae? Or Take her out on a date? But the problem is starting today Rae Hae will be busy. She's going to start training today with the other 5 girls. I am really happy for them because of their achievement and sad because I can't spend a lot of time with Rae Hae anymore. Trainee days are the hardest part of becoming an artists. Recalling my trainee days it was so hard as hell but we still manage to pass. My thoughts were flying everywhere when someone knocked.

*Knock knock*

"Yes?!"

"Sehun-ah! Come out there!" Suho hyung said.

"Wae?" 

"Pali!" He said.

"Aish! Arrasso! I'm coming out." I said as I stood up. I opened the door and walked to the living room with a bored look. I faced them. "Wae?!" I said.

"Aish this guy! Just sit down." Suho hyung said. I sat down beside Luhan Hyung then there's silence.

*fake cough*

        All of them look at me. I gave them a what-are-we-doing-here-look.

"Hyung, if you called me for nothing then let me go back to my room because I have lots of things to do." I said.

"What are you going to do anyway?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"Like I said I have lots of things to do." I answered.

"What is it?" Baekhyun hyung asked.

"Uhmm do I really need to tell you?" I said.

"Yeah." They all said while nodding their heads.

"Aish!! Wae? Are we going somewhere today?" I asked.

"Aniyo. We just want to discuss where we're going to go around to kill the time." Chanyeol hyung said.

"Sehun-ah you're acting weird today." Xiumin hyung said.

"By the way we hear that Rae Hae and the girls were accepted." Kris Hyung said.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Ri Sung." He answered.

"Kris ge are you and Ri Sung noona dating?" Tao asked.

"Aniyo." Kris Hyung answered.

"I smell something between the two of you." I said.

"Aisshh! Stop it. It's not funny." Kris hyung said.

"Remember when Ri Sung noona walked out because of what Rae Hae said? Kris hyung also disappeared." Kai said.

"Yeah. We were looking for them then after 5 minutes boom their back TOGETHER!" Baekhyun Hyung said emphasizing the word together.

"Yeah. I was wondering why." Lay Hyung said.

"Me too." Chen hyung said.

"Aish! Shut it okay. We're not dating we're just friends." Kris hyung said. "How about you Sehun-ah? How's your relationship with your Baby Rae?" Kris Hyung added with a smirk.

"Yeah! We want to know your real status!" Kai said.

"Yah! Can you please stop! Suho hyung please tell them to stop!" I said.

"Hahaha! Sehun-ah I am also curious." Suho Hyung said.

"Yeah. How's your girl?" Xiumin hyung said.

"How's Rae Hae doing?" Luhan hyung said.

"Arra! She's fine and we're fine! That's it nothing more!" I said irritated.

"She's fine and we're fine! That's it nothing more!" Kai mimicked. I glared at him.

"Oh no! Oh Sehun's going to burst!" Chanyeol hyung said.

"Stop it guys. You guys are making him angry." Kyungsoo hyung said.

"See. Kyungsoo hyungs on my side!" I said as I stick my tongue out.

"Tss! I'm just joking Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter