BEND/BREAK 2020

Bend or Break [2014 ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, guys! By impulse and due to intense cringing, I've finally done the revamp for Bend or Break. While this story has been quite a success (all thanks to you!!!), I know that this was also made at a time when I had so much room to improve my writing. I've gone back and forth and all around this story and thought about how much I could improve Sehun and Haerin's characters and the story itself. My hands itched to do so, and so I did. The revamped version of Bend or Break includes Haerin's spine - meaning she doesn't cry every chapter HAHAHA we all know she was irritating as hell. I deeply hated myself for creating a female character that was on that level of weak. It also includes a better storyline, a new twist, a different ending (nobody gets kidnapped on this one lmao I am terribly sorry for throwing that in there) and of course, my personal favorite - more angst.

The new version is basically the big sister of this one, if that makes any sense.

Please give me a chance to redeem myself.

Read here: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1445355

Love, Dani

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter