Chapter 11

Bend or Break [2014 ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 11: JONGIN THE , WEIRDO AND CREEP.

 

Sehun

 

I woke up with a throbbing headache. . I groaned. Opening my eyes I had to blink a few times to clear my vision. Wait. Where the am I?! I was about to sit up when I finally realized that someone was snuggling on my chest. Who the is this?! My eyes widened as I realized what happened last night…the bar, Hyeri, Tequila shots and-

 

“!” I hissed. No. No. This did not happen. . I immediately took off her arm that was wrapped around my waist as she groaned and shifted to another side. Once she turned, I saw her . Bare. She’s . I froze on my spot. She’s beside me. I lifted the duvet on my part and I was too.

 

I sat up and placed my head on both of my hands, “. This did not ing happen. ,” I hit my forehead a few times. You ing idiot! You ed your girlfriend’s best friend! I reprimanded myself and finally managed to stand up and pick up my boxers from the floor. I slipped my pants on my legs as quickly as I could and buttoned it up. I hurriedly took my shirt and immediately put it over my head and wore it, lastly I looked for my red plaids long-sleeves. That polo was Haerin’s first gift to me. .

 

Haerin.

 

Haerin.

 

There’s no doubt that I’m going to lose her when she finds out about this. . I’m ing screwed. She’s going to leave me when she finds out that her boyfriend slept with her best friend all because he’s a ing idiot. Dammit. ing dammit.

 

I finally saw my polo lying on the floor next to a white bathrobe, which I assume what she had on last night. I snatched my polo from the floor and headed out the hotel room. It felt like I was finally able to breathe but as soon as I was out, guilt washed over me and took over my entire system. I just ed my girlfriend’s best friend. What does that make me? Other than one big ing idiot, I’m one big ing and one great ing cheater.

 

The second I pictured Haerin crying and leaving me, my heart sank. No. I don’t want to lose her. I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts but the struggle is ing real. I quickly went to the elevator and couldn’t wait to get home. I let the guilt eat me as I looked down on the floor. I really did it. I screwed up so ing bad this time around. Haerin’s going to hate me forever. The elevator stopped and I walked out. Once I saw the lobby, it all became familiar to me. Of course this is familiar. I took Haerin here once to eat at their restaurant for our first anniversary. Well . This just made me a billion times more guilty. I had with my girlfriend’s best friend while wearing my girlfriend’s gift and now I just found out that I had with Hyeri where I took my girlfriend for dinner on our first year anniversary. Great. Just ing great.

 

Once I got out of the building I took a cab and went back home.

 

I just wish I was asleep and this is all a ing dream, one big nightmare. But the more we got closer to reaching the dorm, the more I lose hope that it was like that. I really cheated on Haerin. I sighed and rubbed my temples. How could I do this to her? I didn’t want last night to happen. All I wanted was a little time for myself to think but- . I ed a girl and not just any girl but Haerin’s best friend. I’m such a ing idiot.

 

The cab halted right across the apartment and after paying the driver, I just went out. Running to the second floor where our dorm is, I can feel my heart pounding as if it wants to jump out of my chest. I’ve never been this nervous before. What am I going to say to her? What am I going to tell her? What reason am I going to say? She’s definitely going to ask me where I was and why I missed dinner last night. I took a deep breath and twisted the doorknob. Opening the door slowly, I heard the lads, talk and laugh loudly inside. I can’t hear any girl’s voice. Is Haerin around?

 

Once I stepped inside and closed the door, the noise faded. When I finally showed up at them, they all gave me a look, their smiles fading and just stared at me. Suho hyung looked like the most disappointed among all of them. They all looked like they feel sorry for me and at the same time disappointed at me. . Do they know? Wait, no they don’t. They don’t know right?

 

“Where were you?” Baekhyun hyung asked as I gulped. I felt like being interrogated.

 

I played it cool, “I was out,”

 

“Yeah of course we know you were out, you dip,” Chanyeol hyung rolled his eyes at me and I just sighed.

 

“Why does it even matter?” I asked, annoyed. Why the do they need to know my whereabouts? This is not the first time I came home late, okay. I clicked my tongue and shook my head as I turned around to enter the room.

 

“Because Haerin waited up all night for you,” Suho hyung said as I froze. She even waited up all night for me. I managed to turn around and see if they were bluffing but they weren’t. They were all serious.

 

“And because she cooked dinner for you too,” Kris hyung coldly added as he drank a glass of water. . She even cooked for me and I missed it. I ing missed it. I missed it because I was ing her best friend. . Goddammit.

 

“She was a trooper in the kitchen last night. You should’ve seen how hard she worked to serve you a nice meal,” Suho hyung said as the other guys just nodded, “More than that, you promised the girl you were going to be here but you did not show up. I don’t want to make you feel too guilty about this, but Sehun, she cried about it,” He added as I sighed and wiped a hand on my face.

 

Yep. I ed things up big time.

 

“If you’re keeping her for the rest of you life, don’t keep her this way, man,” Jongin said as our gazes meet. His eyes pierced through me like he was reading my mind or something. He stood up and picked up his jacket.

 

“Where are you going?” Tao asked.

 

“Just going to pick up Haerin. I told her I’d help with grocery shopping,” He said, wearing his jacket around him. My jaw tensed and I balled my fist. For some reasons I feel seriously jealous right now. I always do grocery shopping with Haerin. And please, Jongin and a grocery store? No way. He picked up the car keys and was about to walk out but I stopped him.

 

“You’re picking up my girlfriend and shop with her?” I asked in an almost threatening voice. Jongin just scoffed and shook his head. He faced me with that smugly smirk on his face, “Since when did you even want to go grocery shopping?” I scoffed.

 

“You know that’s something you would know if you picked up your phone when she tried to call you this morning,” He replied, looking at me intently in the eyes as I glare back at him. The tension between us was not hard to notice. I balled my fist and clenched my jaw.

 

He suddenly smirked at me, “Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure Haerin has the decency to not cheat on you with your own best friend,” . Jongin knows something.

 

I gaped at him as he walked out of the apartment and yelled a ‘see you later’ to us.

 

.

 

Jongin knows? No. There’s no way. How would he even find out? I was panicking inside. I felt a weird churn in my stomach as I think hardly on it. Maybe it’s just one of his threatening lines to push my buttons. He always does that anyway.

 

But the look he gave me. It told me that he knows something.

 

 

Haerin

 

I was waiting at the campus entrance for Jongin because he said he’d help me with grocery shopping. Kyungsoo had extra classes so he asked me if I could do it instead. I originally planned on asking Sehun because he’s usually the one I go to the grocery store with but then he wasn’t picking up his phone nor was he replying to my text messages—which is odd. It made me think i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter