WTF POST FROM AUTHOR (!!!)

Bend or Break [2014 ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi. Okay. I'm here to explain a few things because I've read all your comments. :)

FIRST, how did Sehun get to New York before Haerin? He did not take the same plane as Haerin. He and the rest of the lads, took a concorde instead. It's like a jet or something to get you somewhere faster than planes could ever take you. I did not do much research on this but it was mentioned in a movie that I really liked. Anyway, this is a fictional story. I could've said that Sehun had a pet dragon that could fly and flew him to New York before Haerin. Hahaha.

SECOND, the song is called "She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer. They are one of the many bands that I love. Some of you might not like them or something but I don't care. My sunshine is Calum Hood, the bassist. *heart eyes emoji* However if you do like them, good for you. Hahahaha.

THIRD, I have said that this story is cliche. OMG DID YOU KNOW, That either Sehun, Tao or Jongin (aka the maknae line) was supposed to be the real father of Hyeri's baby. Seriously. But then I figured how the do I fix it from there and I did a maximum of two weeks thinking. And then I thought of something for the future chapters so I made it that Hyeri faked that and stuff so yeah... *shrugs*

FOURTH, the guy Daehyun is the Daehyun in BAP. Yup. That dude. I'm not a huge fan of BAP but I listen to their songs, not to mention, NO MERCY ING KILLED ME BC DANCE STEPS OHMYGOD

FIFTH, I have said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter