Chapter 12

Bend or Break [2014 ver.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Annyeong. Please read the author's note after the update. :) CHAPTER 12: MISTAKEN

 

Sehun

 

I felt a cold touch on my cheek as my eyes flutter open. She’s smiling down at me, those lips curved into a very seductive smile but her innocent brown orbs bore onto me. She leaned forward, cooing soft words that I almost wanted to not hear. It’s Hyeri. She’s here.

 

“Hi baby,” She cooed, leaning forward and kissed me. What?! No! No! Get away from me, you ! I don’t want to see you around this house anymore !

 

I pushed her off and her face cringed as she winced in pain. I sat up and tears welled up in her eyes. Slowly, Hyeri’s face was fading and as if my vision was clearing once again I see Haerin lying on the floor with tears in her eyes as she looked at me, horrified and bewildered.

 

“D-did you just call me a and a ?” She asked, gaping at me as a tear rolled down her cheek.

 

“Haerin?” I managed to ask. The door suddenly burst open and Suho hyung came in running with Kyungsoo as the rest peered their heads at the door.

 

“What happened here?!” Suho hyung exclaimed as he picked up Haerin from the floor. My eyes widened in horror. . I pushed Hyeri away in my dream but I actually pushed Haerin for real. Now this whole situation is haunting me in my dreams too?!

 

My mind got dragged back to reality and I finally realized that Haerin looked different. She was wearing a light amount of make-up, her lips had pink gloss on it and her eyelids had eyeliner too. Out of the ordinary style she used to have, Haerin was now wearing a blue dress and a black leather vest over it. Her heels were shiny black and it was very noticeable. She looked different. This is not her style. This is something that Hyeri would look like.

 

“What the are you wearing?!” I exclaimed in utmost dismay when I got a full view of her. Her face cringed once more as her brows furrowed and hurt brown eyes peered at mine.

 

She stepped out of her heels and then eyed at Jongin, “Told you it was a bad idea,” She muttered almost a whisper and then headed out the room. I sighed and wiped a hand on my face as I grunted. I heard the front door slam closed and I immediately jumped out of bed.

 

“You know what Sehun, if you’re going after her, just save it.” Jongin said as I glared at him. I do not want to ing do this right now with you Kim Jongin.

 

I ignored him the best I can but when I was almost about to go out the room, Jongin pushed me off and I just swing an arm to throw a punch at him. My fist hit his cheek and blood smeared at the corner of his mouth, “I’m ing following my girlfriend so stay the away!” I bellowed as the others tried to pick him up.

 

“You’re a ing ! You know if you actually break up with her now, you might save your sorry for some ing drama in the ing future!” He yelled and it was enough for me to freeze at my spot before I could even hold the doorknob. Everyone around were asking questions as to what he was talking about but I had a pretty good idea.

 

“Don’t even ing try to ruin this.” I taunted as I balled my fists and stayed facing the door. I know one look at Jongin would only make me want to break his face.

 

“Me? I would ruin this for you? Wow, how many times did you Hyeri that you seem to have forgotten your ing senses?” His sarcastic remark made the rest gasp and silence wrapped us for a moment, “If anything is going to be ruined which will happen in the near future, it’s all going to be your ing fault, Sehun. You can blame the jokes and the endless teasing on me but you can’t blame me for your mistake of sleeping with your girlfriend’s best friend,”

 

I turned to them and they all had nonplussed looks on their faces, most of them had the color of disappointment with it and I understood why. Even I am disappointed at myself. I can feel them ask me why about a billion times in their heads. Among everyone I was always the one who built the ‘perfect boyfriend’ image and I am one loyal guy to Haerin. Everyone’s a witness to that.

 

…Until last night happened.

 

“S-sehun y-you slept w-with…” Even Suho hyung couldn’t continue his sentence out of disappointment.

 

“It was a one time thing. We were both drunk. It wasn’t supposed to happen-”

 

“But it did,” Jongin cut me off and he glared at me, “You had a good hold of Haerin you know and I actually thought you were really too in love with her to things up but then again, maybe you just needed to have someone fulfill your needs that Haerin is too innocent to give.” He said, wiping the blood out of the corner of his mouth. I looked at him as I gulped.

 

“It wasn’t like that, Jongin.” I said through gritted teeth.

 

“Then what was it like? Huh? You know even if you used all the reasons in this world that you could ever think of, ing your girlfriend’s best friend is still unacceptable. Get that in your ing head.” He told me as I released a breath. Jongin’s right. No matter what reason I say, what I did is a permanent mistake. A bouquet of flowers and an apology would not make up for it. Even if I had to say sorry every day of my life, Haerin would never bring herself to forgive me.

 

“I don’t want to lose her…” I whispered as tears welled up in my eyes. I finally had the courage to step out of the house and look for Haerin. Call me selfish but I wouldn’t let go of her. I just can’t. I can’t.

 

 

Haerin

 

“Get away from me, you ! I don’t want to see you around this house anymore !” Sehun’s voice echoed in my head as I look at my arm that hit the floor. For some reasons, it bruised lightly and I have never had a bruise even this light coming from him before. This is the first. He also called me a ‘’ and a ‘’ too, what’s that supposed to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter