[Please read] Author's Note

[Series] Pediatrician Couple

 

First of all, I would like to say thank you to people who read from the beginning until the end, to people who wait patiently for two years, to people who give me encouragement through comments, and to silent readers. Special thanks to my fellow friends who helped me in giving ideas whenever I asked them, especially to Athirah (helped me to describe Chaewon's wedding dress) and chaeki5ever (my loyal reader). Without them, this story might take a longer time to finish. Also special thanks to Omona_ who helped me describing Chaewon's dress. To be completely honest, this story was altered countless time. But, the ending remains the same as it has been completed since more than a year ago (LOL). And as you can notice from the reading, there are quite a number of nonsensical scenes. That's the result of not thinking thoroughly. However, it's a part of learning for me.

Secondly, I have no thought of writing a sequel. But this story never ends, so I'll let your imagination runs wild. Since this is the first time I write a story starring Joongki and Chaewon, I decided this will be the last time too. Because I'll be focusing on friendship rather than romance.

Thirdly, I need reviews. If any of you capable of doing review, please do so (personal message or on my wall, please). It will be helpful for me. Put grammatical error aside, because I know there's lots of them. I need to know how's my storyline, characters development, etc.

Last but not least, thanks for everything. :)