CHAPTER 9: My name is …

Tropical Haven

My nose twitched as I felt a cool gently blow my hair away from my face. I leaned on my elbow and with my body still in a phase, I weakly pushed myself up, and failed. Something was still blowing in my face but my body still ached from pain of yesterday. My eyes flattered as air entered the lids. My head wouldn’t stay upright and I tried to open my eyes. I could feel the air getting closer, and closer. What is this?

NO ONE’S POV

They were inches away from each other, still not realising that the other was there. Yoseob realised she was awoken and was surprised at how close they were. He lost his balance and fell forwards, head butting with her. He landed on top of her. Her eyes shut tight to reduce the impact of her back landing on the sand. His body was warm against her. Her hand was against the sand, and she could feel the grinding of the sand on the back of her hand. Once again, he face was next to her cheek, both his hands on the side of her face. His breath was fast, probably from the shock. Both of their bodies were entwined. She could feel his muscular chest, inhaling, exhaling and he could feel her s move as well. He moaned from the pain of toppling on top of her. It was an awkward position they were lying in. Yoseob pushed himself up, and his was face to face with her. They were so close. She could feel and smell his breath embracing her soft face. After a few seconds, they both realised that intense moment. Yoseob pulled away, got up and scratched his head.

‘Mianhae,’ he said. She too got up and awkwardly smiled. She looked at the sun blazing overhead. Suddenly, a loud growl was heard. Yoseob held his stomach and bit his lip. She couldn’t help but smile and laugh. Yoseob looked at her. She was cute when she laughed.

‘I’m going to get some food’ she said, pointing to the jungle behind and walking towards the greenery. ‘Want to come?’ Yoseob nodded in agreement and followed her like a lost dog. He had so many questions to ask her. Why did she jump? Why is she happy about being on this island? So many questions but, he failed at asking this one question from before. She seemed happy, skipping towards the jungle. Her muscles stopped aching but, for some strange reason, he lower back still pained. Yoseob called out to her and she turned.

END OF NO ONE’S POV

YOSEOB’S POV

The way she turned was graceful. Her elongated hair seemed to flow with the wind and her skin sparkled. My heart was beating and beating. I have never felt this sensation before. Was it the intimacy we shared from a few seconds ago? It had to be it. Back at Cube, the only girls we would actually see were 4 Minutes and G.NA but they never made his heartbeat.

‘What is it?’ she asked. I never noticed it before but her voice was so angelic. It didn’t seem to fit a cute image but, still, that voice fitted her. From 5 metres behind, I looked into her eyes and asked, ‘What’s your name?’ The question I finally asked her. She laughed.

‘I thought you would never ask. My name is Hana. Lee Hana.’

END OF YOSEOB POV

------------------------------------------

so there you go. that is her name... similar to mine right? kekek ^^ all those quesions that yoseob asked will be answered in the next 2-3 chapters. so please wait!

and to my dear marianne. did i make you with a little bit of dirty-ness? hehehe i only joke! but, OH MY BEAST. so awkwards writing this chapter....

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! (: