CHAPTER 10: Climbing up a Tree.

Tropical Haven

OMO! a picture! i shall do this from now on!

-------------------------------------------------------

For some reason, this still felt like a dream. I’m on an island with Yoseob. THE Yang Yoseob, main vocalist of B2ST and the visual maknae. Everything felt so surreal. I had imagined this island to be less … green. I guess I shouldn’t trust Google Maps. Everything seemed to blend with each other. Trees reached such as height, that it blocked the sun. I could hear the quivering of wings from various insects and as they flew past, a shimmer of rainbow could be seen. I turned around to make sure Yoseob was still with me. He seemed in such awe and who wouldn’t be? This place really was a tropical haven. There seemed to be various fruits hanging above off the trees. Some of these didn’t even seem possible. A yellow fruit which looked like a star? A pink fruit with green vein comes out? Wow, the wonders of the world. I really should of studied a little bit more before coming here. I walked around with my head held at an elevation. I needed something I could recognise.

‘OH!’ I said. There were coconuts hanging from a palm tree and another tree had bananas. It was pretty high up, but I knew I could reach it. I yelled for Yoseob to come over. He was still staring at the spectacles of the jungle.

‘YAH! Yang Yoseob,’ I yelled once more and finally got his attention. His eyes opened wide and lips purse together as he walked towards me. What a cutie. I let out a small chuckle.

‘So there are coconuts up there and bananas over there. Do you want race me?’ I asked him. His face seemed to light up.

‘Really?!’ he said excitedly. His smiled that beautiful smile of his. His teeth were pure white and were perfectly straight. He ran over to the tree next to mine. He was jumping up and down. I guess he totally forgot about being hungry.

‘Ready Hana?’ Yoseob asked. I looked at him and nodded excitedly. I was pumped for this.

‘Hana, Dul… SEPT!’ we said together. I jumped onto the tree with ease. The bark of the tree was smooth which was hard to grip onto, but I was thankful that there were no splinters that could hurt me. I moved my wrapped my legs around the trunk. I wasn’t moving up. I changed my position so that the sole of my feet were on the trunk. My legs were in a butterfly position and I was able to climb up. I scaled the tree with ease. So, focused on reaching the coconut I didn’t realise that Yoseob was already down until I had reached the coconuts. My mouth was wide open. He was already eating a bunch of bananas without a care in the world. He looked so childish. His eyes sparkled as he began to munch on the banana. Yoseob poked out his tongue at me. Wow, he really was something. Still holding onto the tree with one arm, I reached over my head for a coconut.

I hated having a short body, and short arms… short everything basically. I kept stretching. I felt unstable, but it’s alright, I could feel the hairy layering of the coconut. I swung my hand violent at the coconut.  Just a little bit more. My arms began to ache. I felt one of the coconut be released from the hold if the tree. Yoseob let out a mini yelp as he dodged the falling fruit.

‘YAH! Try to warn me next time!’ he yelled at me and took a big bite of the banana, and glared at me ‘evilly’. I wrinkled my nose at him and continued my endeavour for the rest of the coconuts. Again, I swung my arms at the coconut. I still kept missing.

‘AIGOO HANA! Hurry up, I’m hungry,’ he whined.

‘I don’t want to fall Yang Yoseob!’ I yelled back at him. I

‘I could do this way faster! Hurry up! I wanna play on the beach!’ He continued to complain at my slowness. I pouted. I needed some way to make him stop talking. DING! A light bulb popped in my head. I had a plan, a good plan. I smirked.

---------------------------------

OK. so i am ... no chapters ahead because i made this one long. *sadface* school is killing me.SO MUCH DAMN HOMEWORK! but i still want to do one chapter a day. so thank god IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! getting down on fri... day. (8) ok ill stop. for some reason, after writing the chapter before, it seemed everything was dirty to me. IM LOSING MY PURE-NESS. D: i promise you guys quesions will be answered soon. i have it all planned out! and.. ive already planned a sequel ... i need a life == but, even though everything is planned. it SO hard to put it to paper.... microsoftword. :D ok ill stop!

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3