CHAPTER 13: Cut.

Tropical Haven

Note: Getting dark (twilight)

‘I’m not going anywhere. I promise. I’m getting thirsty so I’m going to get a knife to cut open our coconuts alright? I’ll be right back.’ I said and smiled. He really was like a 5 year old boy. I searched the along the shore for my bag and I found it. It was still a little damp on the outside, even though it had been sitting in the sun for about 8 hours? I searched inside for a knife. I really had packed everything. Lighters, knives, bowls, towel, clothes, first aid kit, toothbrush, sunscreen, basically everything you would need if you were stranded on an island. I was prepared for anything.

I dug through my bag, throwing and tossing anything from inside. Though it was wet on the outside, everything in the bag was dry and intact. Thank goodness for the camping books I had read. I found a stack of knives at the bottom of my bag. However, I noticed that the cap had fallen off one of the knives and protruded out from the bag, but only by a little bit. Only the tip of the blade poked out. That’s what must have been caused the pained when Yoseob pushed me to the wall on the boat. I lightly embraced my lower back. My fingers ran over a small indention. I did cut myself but it was only small so it’s nothing to worry about.

I ran back to Yoseob with a handful of knives in my hand and dropped down beside him. He was lying down with his eyes closed. I don’t think he had realised that I was next to him. I placed the knives down lightly on the ground, took a deep breath … and yelled as loud as I could near his ear. It was piercing enough for him to sit up immediately and sit there for a minute. I burst out laughing and began rolling on the floor. After a few minutes, I realised Yoseob hadn’t moved from that position. I walked over to his front. He was sitting with his legs straight out so I had to kneel next to his legs with my head on my shoulder.

‘Annyeong? Yoseob?’ I said. He still was opened eyed and not moving. I waved my hands in front of his face.

‘Annyeong?’ I said again. No response. Did I paralyse him? Was I THAT loud? I bit my lip and changed my stance. I squatted over his legs so this time; I was face to face and upright. Could someone last about 5 minutes without blinking? Surely not. I leant in closer to his face and squinted. Suddenly he moved and his lips touched the tips of my nose. I fell on my right arm, avoiding falling on his legs, in shock. He burst out in laughter.

‘HAHAH! You should have seen you face Hana! Ahahah!’ He held his stomach and pointed at me. ‘You fell for it! Kekek!

I began walking towards the coconut and began cutting the out layer off with my back facing Yoseob.

‘No coconut for you, Yogi - bear!’ I . It was hard to cut the coconut shell and with the unbalanced surface, even harder. It proved hard because I cut my left pointer finger and a dark red liquid oozed from it. I yelped as soon as the blade ran over my finger. I held it tight from the bottom of my finger to stop the blood flow. A lot of blood came out. So much red and it dripped on the sand.

I felt sudden warmth beside me. Yoseob looked at me and then at my finger. He tugged the blooded finger from my grasp and put it in his mouth. I could feel his tongue running over the cut, salvia wetting the finger and disinfecting it. My eyes widen. I didn’t know what to do? What was I supposed to do? I looked away from him. It was all I could do in this awkward situation.

------------------------------------------------------------

reference from 'your beautiful' (sudden kiss on the head -> palyground scene) and mermaid melody (anime - finger part >< )

*sad face* lost subscriber ): OH WELLS! i will write better and gain more subbers! YEAH

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <3