CHAPTER 22: You Make Me Smile

Tropical Haven

HANA POV

It was nice to have the water flowing down your back but when you realise you had forgotten and towel, it really ruined the moment. I got up from the lake, threw on my undergarment and my wet shirt. It seemed as though I was wearing a really short dress. As I went for my dry pants, my hair fell from my face, dripping on my pants. I grabbed all my hair and wrenched it dry. It didn’t work so I began shaking my head left and right. It too didn’t work. One because, as I shook my hair, it slapped me in the face and it hurt. Two, it didn’t go dry. At ALL. I began jumping up and down in hopes that it would make me a little dryer. It worked, but only a little bit. It wasn’t full dry. I walked through the forest and back to the beach for my bag. I rummaged through my bag and finally found my towel. I dried my body and then my hair, when I felt hands on my shoulders. I screamed out loud.

‘HAHAHAHAH! You fall for everything Hana!’ Yoseob cried in laughter. All the time he plays tricks on me but I’m glad. It actually made thing place more fun. I actually wondered how life would be on this island had Yoseob not fallen off the boat. It would be pretty boring. He gave me a reason to smile and I did. I smile and ran after him.

 

‘YAH! I’m going to get you this time! YAH! COME BACK!’ I yelled, still running after him.

YOSEOB POV

I ran along the shore of the beach, feet getting drenched with the salty water. I poked my tongue back at Hana while she was still chasing me. I laughed. He face was all scrunched up and looked absolutely adorable. I ran into the ocean this time, and with my ‘girl’ knowledge, she wouldn’t go in to chase me. Actually, I wouldn’t go swimming if I had just got a shower as well. She stood at the shore, water ankle deep yelling at me.

 

‘COME AND GET ME!’ I shouted, jumping up and down in the water.

‘YOSEOB COME BACK HERE!’ she said, with laughter in her voice. I pretended to drown.

‘YAH! HANA! I’m drowning help me!’  Hana turned her back to me.

‘I’m not going in the water!’ she said ‘Even if you were drowning!’ I pouted and quietly swam back to shore. I smirked and let out a little giggle, knowing she could hear me. As she turned I grab picked her up bridal style and ran towards the ocean.

‘AHH! Yoseob put me down!’ she said as she struggled in my grasp. I ran back into the ocean, with Hana still in my arms. She continued to struggle in my arms.

‘Put me down!’ she yelled once more. She was laughing ‘I just had a shower!’ I didn’t listen of course. I just needed to her body image out of my mind. I was knee deep and she held on tight.

‘YAH! Yoseob bring me back! My bottom is getting wet!’ Hana said, clutching my neck even tighter. ‘Let me go’ She hesitated, ‘… on the beach!’

‘Um, NO’ I let go of her and she splashed into the water. She popped out of the water with little cute pout on her face.

‘You. Are. Going. DOWN!’ She ran after me. We kept on splashing water on each other. It was fun and it made me smile.

----------------------------------------

THANK YOU to cutiepi2124 and Ys5_Jh19_Gk30 for your comments! SARANGHAE! <