CHAPTER 5: CPR.

Tropical Haven

Note: it is all dark.

I struggled to move my legs after hours of them not working. One step at a time. After finally reaching the shore, pulled the tube on the sand, threw my bag closer inland. I grabbed on Yoseob’s body and dragged him by his arm with great difficulty. How much did he weight? Or maybe my arms were just tired from swimming? I landed on my body with a thump on the sand. My breath was short, too short. I couldn’t breathe. But, I couldn’t think about myself. Yoseob wasn’t moving. His chest wasn’t inflating nor deflating.

‘YAH! YOSEOB! Wake up!’ I pleaded. I began to tear. Did I kill Yoseob? I began hitting his face. ‘PLEASE! PLEASE!’ I was on the verge of a break down. Was Yoseob, my favourite member of B2ST, going to die in my watch?  Will he die, because of me? I wiped the tears from my face and tried to regain myself.

I drew my face closer to his. Please, please don’t let him be dead. I moved my face away from his and took a deep breath, and held it. Once again, I moved closer to his face, my cheek near his nose. 1… 2 … 3 … 4 … 5… NO! NO! He wasn’t breathing. I titled his head back, opened his mouth so that air could get through. I listened once more. Still, no breathing.  Time for compressions.  

I ripped his shirt so I could find the top of his ribs. It was so dark, I couldn’t see his body. Blindly feeling his chest area, I realised he was so masculine. I could feel this outline of his six pack. So defined. I moved over the toned abs. I found his ribs but wow. Those abs were hard. He really was too cute to have a body like this. I shook my head. The longer he didn’t breathe, the less time he had. I had to hurry.

I placed to fingers above his top ribs. This was where I had to push. My fingers entwined with each other and using the bottom on my palm and my wrists, I pushed down. 30 compressions to 2 breaths. 5 sets of compressions and breaths in 2 mins. With this all this adrenaline, my arms didn’t seem in pain nor ache.

Set 1: 1, 2, 3 ….. 27, 28, 29, 30. 30 compressions. I felt for his face. Time for … that… mouth to mouth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS ONCE AGAIN! no double update, cause i havent written a new chapter. (i will always be 2 chapters ahead, in case of changes in the story, too lazy to write or what not) i will try to update once a day ^^

and also, there will be no ual content! sorry guys. i don't know how to write dirty. i might write a special chapter ... or something ... *wink* no, but seriously, i don't know how to write that stuff X:

and also, all this CPR is actaully correct, so if you ever need to do CPR ... yeah. (:

ok i should stop typing. PLEASE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE! <3

ok this song is not over.... ok shock. hehehe