CHAPTER 7: Tropical Haven

Tropical Haven

YOSEOB POV.

It was hot. From what was once darkness, was now a blinding yellow light. My face feel like it was burning. I moaned as I sat up from … sand? Eyes sprung wide open, as I realised where I was. YAH! IM DEAD! IM DEAD! My hands slapped my sandy cheeks. Ouch, maybe I shouldn’t have hit myself so hard.  I rubbed my cheeks in pain. They were rough from the sand particles. I stopped. I never noticed the beautiful view. Was this what heaven looked like? The sky was a clear bright blue, not a single cloud in the sky and the rustling of the trees was so tranquil. The water reflected the sky. It too was a bright blue hue. Almost looking like a reflection of each other. The sun was shining brightly and seemed to warm up the soul. It felt hot now but the waves on the bottoms of my feet cooled me down. But wait, is this a blanket? And… a Hello Kitty blanket? Do they have Hello Kitty blankets in heaven? I scratched my head, sill staring at this blanket. OMO! What if this was hell and the blanket will kill me?!

I covered my face with my hands, in case a Hello Kitty would jump out at me. A handful of sand was tossed in my face, and even, in my mouth. I could feel the crunch of sand particles in my mouth. AISH! This really was hell. I immediately jumped up to prevent any more sand from getting all over my body. I did a raspberry blow. I could feel wet sand disperse from my mouth. I began to wipe sand from my face and at the same time, I looked to my left. Nothing but sand. I turned behind, still wiping sand from my dace. This view was even more spectacular than the sea.

The whole horizon was a pure green colour, with hints of different colours. The greenery swayed from left and right. The whistles of birds were angelic. I closed my eyes and felt the wind caressing my exfoliated skin, cooling me down from the rays of the sun. Truly magnificent. You could smell the nature of this place. Maybe, it wasn’t hell nor heaven. Maybe I wasn’t dead. What is this place then? A refugee maybe? A haven. A Tropical Haven.

------------------------------------------

yeah. so MY COMPUTER WAS SAVED AND I CAN UPDATE NOW! YAH! time to look at yoseob pictures ;D

lol i joke... not really. i have like 2,000 photo of yoseob....

anyways, i know its a little boring because, i wrote this really rushed because i had so much hw.

BUT ANYWAYS (again) I HOPE YOU ENJOY! comment and subscribe! :3