Chapter One: First Encounter.

Tropical Haven

NOTE: the speech is meant to be in korean.

---------------------------------------------------------------

The inside of the boat, words cannot explain. It was beautiful. The walls were engraved with such detailed designs of swirls and floral embossing. Lights were a warm yellow, creating a pleasant atmosphere. The carpets had no speck of dirt and were a dull yellow. The door numbers were made from gold. Such a rich place. Who knew my family owned this extravagant boat? I walked outside onto the deck. The sky was a dark blue, stars sparkled and the moon, wow, the moon. It was full and shone a beautiful white hue. I leant on the railing on the side of the boat. I breathed in the sweet smell of the ocean. My god, it was peaceful. I could feel the wind brushing my hair, flowing to the left. I closed my eyes. I could fall asleep here. Suddenly, I heard a bang.

I turned around, awaken from my tranquil state and I moved to inspect the sound. My eyes widened. A body bumped into me. I was pinned to the wall. This body was warm and this smell, intoxicating. I could feel a breath on the side on my face. This person was panting. I felt the breath on my cheek move away and the dark brown eyes met mine. We were so close. It was a boy. His face was so young looking; he couldn’t be more than 16. Cheeks were puffed and lips pout. He bowed down.

‘Sorry’ he said in an angelic voice

But, wait, why does this face seem so familiar? Why does this voice sound familiar? And why, is my heart beating?

‘Are you alright?’ he said, and finally looked up.

It really was him. The person who was in my favourite band, the person who is my bias, the person who, I had always wanted to meet … Yang Yoseob.

-----------------------------

so how was it? feel free to comment or give any tips for me ! <3