CHAPTER 12: In His Arms.

Tropical Haven

I remembered when watching ‘Heartstrings’ and one person asked if hyung knew what love was. ‘Love?’ the hyung said. And that person answered by saying that he was good at running, that even when he ran 100 metres, he didn’t lose his breath. But, when he saw her, it was then he lost his breath. That was what love was. Is it love for my bias? Is it because he is famous that I feel like this? It couldn’t be. When I was with him before I didn’t feel like this. Even watching him on Oh! My School or on Shin PD or on Beast Almighty, I never felt like this. I would shriek at his cuteness but, here, on this island, being with him in person, I don’t shriek. So, why? Being in his arms, I could feel the heat being released from his body. And when he whispered ‘are you alright’ into my ear, my heart just melted.

I didn’t say anything. I just wanted to be in his arms. It seemed like a fantasy. I dug my face into his chest. He smelt of bananas. I could just lie in his arms forever. Forever was a long time. It is good. I heard a cough from above me. I snapped out of my fantasy.

‘Uh Hana. My arms hurt,’ Yoseob said. He leaned into me ear once more, ‘and you’re pretty heavy for a girl’

‘YAH! YANG YOSEOB!’ I began to hit him on the chest and kicking my legs up and down. I could hear his loud laughter as he tried to keep my in his arms. I began tossing in his arms.

‘Let me go Yoseob!’ I whined.

‘No,’ he said also immediately. I began tickling him. I could hear his sweet laugh echo throughout the jungle. His grip on my body began to loosen.

‘I’m going to let you go!’ Yoseob said under his laughter.

‘Good,’ I said. ‘Let me go!’

‘OK! You asked for it!’ He let me go and I fell on my bottom. There was a sharp pain on my lower back but it quickly went away as I began laughing.

‘AIGOO! YOSEOB! I MEANT SOFTLY!’ I yelled, still immersed in laughter.

‘You said put you down, so I did. You never said softly,’ he argued. He pulled his bottom eye and poked his tongue. He bent down and grabbed his bunch of bananas and a coconut, and ran off back to the beach. My mouth fell open. I too picked up my coconut and ran after him. For what seemed like only minutes of chasing after each, laughing and throwing sand, the skies became a shade of orange and blue. It was already twilight. We both fell on the sand, still laughing breathlessly. I thirsted for water but I didn’t have the time to search for it. It was getting dark. Thank goodness for the coconuts. I stood up and heard Yoseob move as well.

‘Where are you going?’ He held on the cuff of my pants and he looked me straight in the eyes, looking like a child’s first day in primary school. ‘Don’t leave me’

---------------------------------------------------------------

*sadface* i was gonig to update earlier but i was at grandma's and was watching bones.... and OHMYBEAST. i could not stopp crying.... because of the TV show 'bones' guys. watch it (series 6, ep 22; reminder for me to rewatch it as well). im still crying right now. opps... tears on my keyboard. ): anyway...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE <3