Chapter 2: It’s Time.

Tropical Haven

Coming from a rich family, I had to learnt several languages, and thank god for that. I could understand that attractive voice.

‘Hello? Are you alright?’ he asked again.

I snapped out of the trace from his voice. I looked at him, smiled and nodded. It was then I could hear a bunch of girls scream. Still looking at him, I could see change of facial expression. He clenched his teeth, but somehow, actually not somehow, he looked cute. Someone as young looking as him could make anything look cute. My back hit the wall of the boat with a thud. It hurt. The bag on my back stabbed into my spine. I moaned at the sudden pain that shot down my back. There were manly hands on the sides of my head and I felt his body coming closer to me. I felt hot and with Yoseob’s body heat pinned against my body, twice as hot. Girls seemed to run past us, not noticing. I could hear the piercing screams of about 20 girls yelling Yoseob’s name. About 30 seconds past before his warm body stopped touching mine.

‘Sorry’ he said and bowed ‘I’m supposed to be on vacation and these girls keep screaming. I wanted to explore’ Yoseob pouted, his cheeks turning into big balloons. I couldn’t help but let out a large smile and laugh. He really was like a 5 year old.

‘I’m sorry’ I said, still laughing. The pain on my back began to disappear. ‘You really do act like a child. I thought you would be a whole different person, but I’m glad you’re not. That’s why you are my bias. ’ My laugh decreased and I bit my lips. Did I really just say that out loud in front of Yang Yoseob? I looked away in awkwardness. This time, Yoseob started to laugh.

‘Wah. You are really different to other girls. You don’t scream and after what I just did to you, I’m surprised you didn’t kidnap me.’

I laughed at that comment. He ruffled my and the little short hairs stood up. My hair was like that, a beautiful black colour, with short layers at the top and gradually getting longer as it went down my back. I never dyed my hair didn’t use a straightener, only for special occasions, so it was healthy. It flowed straight down to my bottom. I blew my fringe out of my face and shook my hair. I blew my cheeks up and let out a breath of air. Yoseob chuckled. I walked to the railing on the sides of the boat, arms placed on the top and my chin resting on the palms of my hand.  

‘I always thought,’ I began, staring off into the moon, ‘that even though celebrities are famous, they are still people. I don’t see why they should be treated different because they can sing, or dance, or even act. You’re still human right? The only difference between you and me is the fact that people know you. You’re no different to anyone else. So I always thought, if ever I did meet you, I would act like myself. But, still, of course I would be shy.’

‘Wah. Very, very different to those fans girls.’ Yoseob made a crazy face and mimicked the fans girls perfectly. My hand covered my mouth to stop me from one of those laugh out loud laughs. He laughed as well.

‘Say, how old are you? I’m taller than you … and I’m never taller than anyone! 14? 15? Am I getting close?’ His eyes shone brightly, even in the dark. He really did seem curious. ‘That bag on your back is your size! Kekeke!’

’14? Not even close! I’m 19 and are you trying to say something about my height?!’ I playfully yelled, lightly punched him and laughed again.

‘EHH? 19? But you look so young!’

‘I’ve been told’ I smiled. An announcement began. We both looked up into the air. It was time for people to go back to their perfect rooms. We had past the halfway mark and it was even darker than before. It was time, time to leave.

‘Yoseob, it was nice meeting you. Thank you for talking to me. It made me happy’ I said, with a forced smile. I was sad. It was time. I chuckled as he ruffled my hair once again. I blew my fringe out of my fringe again and shook my head.

‘Thank you for being the one person who –,‘ he began but was stopped by Doojoon, leader of B2ST grabbing him by the collar. ‘YAH!’ he yelled but Doojoon was too strong. I looked back to the sea, the beautiful night sky, the shimmering stars and the white moon. I breathed in the salty aroma of the air. Making sure my backpack was secure on the shoulders and back, I stood over the railing of the boat. I took one last look at Yoseob, who still seemed to be struggling with Doojoon’s power. Typical Yoseob, looking like a 5 year old child wanting to stay on the playground. I chuckled again. My body was on the side of the boat with the arms to my back, still holding on the rail. I was scared, but I had to do this. The water seemed to move very fast. The splashing of the water on the sides of the boat was terrifying. I was scared. Do I have the courage to let go? I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and shivered as droplets of water landed on my bare skin. It was time. It’s now or never. I let go.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, i actually have 5 chapters already written. but 2 chapters is enough for today ^^  if i ever get sick, or don't feel like writing... or have no inspiration. i will just update with those so ..,. yeah (:

again, feel free to comment :D