Chapter 2

Forgotten Memories

The bell rang for lunchtime and Jimin ran out of the class and heads straight to the canteen. He saw his friends at a table, and slumps down on a chair. “Yah! My head is killing me, how can one kid be so irritating.” Jimin moans to his friends. “Oh, is this the new kid your on about?” Seokjin asked curiously. “Ah, what’s he like? Come on tell me, tell me” Suga’s eyes bubbled with excitement on new gossip. Jimin was about to answer, when he sees Taehyung entering the canteen. “Looks there he is!” Jimin pointed in the direction he was in. Everyone’s head turns. And at that moment no one would have guessed what was going to happen… Taehyung had only gone and bumped into Kris, the coldest guy in the whole school, the guy everyone avoids.

 

“Yah! What the hell do you think you’re doing, you even wear glasses and you still can’t see!?” Taehyung hurried to his feet, embarrassed and he apologises. “Ah, I’m really, really sorry, I was daydreaming, and I didn’t notice you there.” Taehyung explained. ‘Oh this can’t be good’ Jimin was thinking to himself, as they watched from afar. Kris was the president of the school council, which he decided to name EXO. There were 11 other members who all had different personalities, but not many people wanted to become friends with any of them. People were scared of them. “Maybe I’ll help you out, and take of your glasses, as they seem to be too big for your face” Kris snarled, and as he reached towards Taehyungs glasses, he was interrupted as a guy appeared in front of Taehyung blocking his reach.

 

To Jimin and everyone’s surprise, it was Hoseok who dashed from his seat to save the boy. “What do you think you’re doing!? He’s new, give him some slack!” He then turned towards Taehyung, “Hey, V, are you alright?” at the word V, Taehyung is taken back by surprise, he doesn’t know this boy, so how does he know his nickname? Hoseok saw the reaction from Taehyung, and realised what he said, “I…Err… I mean Taehyung? Right?” Taehyung nodded, still puzzled on how he knew. “Tsk! Come on guys, let’s go, we’ve seen enough here” with this Kris and the other ‘EXO’ members, left, only one stayed behind, a boy with light brown fluffy hair. He looked at Hoseok, and Hoseok shot a glance at him, a glance full of anger, with this the boy left without saying anything, but he turned back looking directly at Taehyung with a sad look in his eyes.

 

Taehyung, thanked Hoseok for saving him, and then quickly left the canteen. Hoseok goes back over to his friends. “Hyung! What was that for, you don’t know the guy, why!?” Jimin said looking annoyed, because he didn’t want to get involved with this new kid. Hoseok lied and said “It was his first day at school, I felt like I had to do something.” Of course the real reason he saved Taehyung, and the reason for calling him V, and the reason for the look he gave Baekhyun, was only known to himself, a secret he wasn’t going to tell anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The chapters are going to be short for this fanfic, i'll udate as soon as i can :) I thank Tsugakai for the edits and corrections of my grammer again XD