Chapter 10

Forgotten Memories

2 weeks had passed since Baekhyun revealed the accident that caused Taehyungs memory loss. Taehyung had finally come to terms with his accident, he spent two days at home from shock. Chanyeol finally accepted Baekhyun’s past relationship with Taehyung, knowing that Baekhyun doesn’t love Taehyung anymore as he loves Chanyeol now. Jimin is now used to Taehyungs weird behaviour in class, and well Hoseok, he finally has gotten close with Taehyung,  but still looks at Baekhyun with hatred. Hoseok has no idea that Taehyung knows about his accident, and even if he did, he would have left to go kill Baekhyun. Taehyung was sat at a table in the canteen, with Jimin and Hoseok, the others had something they had to do. He watched how Hoseok ate. He liked how whenever he ate something, he would immediately his lips, it made Taehyung feel funny inside.

 

He soon snapped out of it, though, as a bit of orange peel got thrown at his head. "WHO THE HELL THREW THAT!!!!??" Hoseok exclaimed as he stood up to look around for the guilty person. Taehyung, on the other side, decided to try something. So he threw the orange peel back in the direction it came, and it hit Xiumin on the back of his head. "Yah! Why you throw it to me, I was the one that dodged it. Xiumin picked up the orange peel and threw back at Hoseok, as he thought he was the one who threw it at him. This only made Hoseok even more mad and so he picked up his glass of apple juice, walked over to the table and poured it over Xiumin. Without a second to spare a food fight had broken out into the canteen between EXO and Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung.

 

The food fight soon ended as Kris slammed his tray on the table, causing absolute silence throughout the canteen. "Would you please keep the noise levels down! I can’t hear what my beloved Tao is telling me!!" at Kris' words everyone just laughed, causing Tao to blush "uwaaa hyung!" Tao moaned.  Hoseok went to Taehyung, who was covered in food and drink from head to toe, and asked if he was ok. Taehyung nodded and smiled, he liked it when Hoseok worried about him. Chen suddenly came over looking flustered, he apologised to Taehyung as it was him who threw the orange peel in the first place, of course it was meant to hit Xiumin but he managed to dodge it. Taehyung smiled at Chen, "oh no its ok, don’t apologise." Chen smiled back and went back to his table, where he got a scolding from Kris. "Well that was a bit of excitement!" Jimin said just before the end of lunch bell went.

 

As he and Taehyung went towards their class, Baekhyun suddenly caught Jimin’s arm, "V, I’m sorry, but go on ahead, I need a chat with Jimin" Taehyung nodded and walked away, looking back to see Baekhyun waving with a big goofy smile. "So Jimin!? How would you feel about helping me out, I have a plan!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nae! this chapter is not the best, its all i could think of after 12 hours doing art :) hopefully the next chapter will be better, and it may have some Vhope (finally) Tsugakai thank youuuu