Chapter 20

Forgotten Memories

When Jimin and Baekhyun left, there was an awkward silence in the room. Hoseok was the first to speak “So you really are alright...right?” Hoseok asked. “Well besides from my awful headache from dinking last night, I’m fine, honestly, don’t worry” Taehyung smiled for a brief moment but then turned serious.

 

“Well listen, I really am sorry Hoseok, You’ve probably felt so much pain, and it’s all because of me, and I wish I could change that, but what’s done is done. What made it worse is I forgot the promise I made, but you never forgot it did you, you have always been by my side, even though it must have hurt to do so…” Taehyung paused, he didn’t want to cry, so he managed to hold the tears back. Hoseok came and sat next to Taehyung on the bed. “I don’t remember much of my time in the hospital but I guess you came and visited me every day, even if I didn’t know who you were. What I do remember though, is when I arrived at school, you were there beside me again, and you continued to do so, even when I was with Baekhyun. Truthfully I though you where annoying because you always appeared at the worst of times, but I understand now, you’re a guy who doesn’t go back on promises.” Hoseok smiled at Taehyung, “You know, what hurt me most Taehyung, wasn’t being by you at all, it was the day you woke up in hospital after the accident, and the first thing you said to me was ‘who are you?’. That Taehyung is something that I don’t want to ever have to hear again! Wait, the accident, do…you…” “Yes I know about the accident, I knew ages ago, but I kept it a secret from you, things got complicated and Baekhyun had to explain himself, he told about the accident, and his relationship with me” Hoseok looked like he’d been stabbed, “That jerk Baekhyun, he can’t keep quiet can he” Hoseok winked at Taehyung and the both burst out laughing.

 

“I love you Taehyung! Please be mine! Forever” Hoseok said when he finished laughing. “I love you too hyung!” Taehyung replied, and it took a second but they soon found themselves against each other’s lips. Only they were soon interrupted by one of the nurses who came in.

 

“Well I’ll pretend I didn’t see anything, but I’m glad to say, that Taehyung is fine to leave the hospital, so you two go out and enjoy yourselves” The nurse winked and left the room. Both Taehyung and Hoseok where red as tomatoes. Hoseok jumped off the bed, and turned to Taehyung. “Come on then, what you waiting for, let’s have some fun” Taehyung smiled and after getting dressed he and Hoseok ran out of the hospital, hand in hand. They went everywhere and anywhere, enjoying their time together, and as the day was coming to an end they went back to Taehyungs house. Taehyungs mum burst into tears when Taehyung told her that he had remembered his memories. His mother embraced them both into a hug, and said “This causes for a celebration!” Taehyung, Hoseok and his mum all laughed, and spent the rest of the evening partying.

 

After the small party, Taehyung brought Hoseok to his room, and he was the happiest boy in the world, this was a day neither Taehyung or Hoseok would forget, not ever. They had given themselves to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guys here is the end of my story, i hope its alright :'( thank you to all who have read and subscribed, it means alot since its my first fanfic. 

I hope you liked this story, and i will proberally be writing many more, already started on a one shot.

oh for those who like , my editor Tsugakai has written one for this story when Taehyung brings Hoseok into his room, but because this is not a rated M fanfic, she has uploaded it on her account, so if you want to read it here is the link ... http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/756602/i-promise-i-will-stay-with-you-forever-vhope

Tsugakai thankyou for always editing my work, english may be my first language but my grammer and spelling are not the best :P hehe 

well hopefully see you soon, in my other fanfics

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!