Chapter 13

Forgotten Memories

Taehyung was excited for school today, it meant he could see Hoseok. Ever since he arrived home after his little day out with Hoseok he just couldnt stop thinking of him. His thoughts where always about Hoseok, the taste of his lips, the feel of his fingers locked into his. But it always felt like there was something missing, something he couldnt remember, something he needed to know. It was he same for Hoseok he couldnt stop thinking of Taehyung, and it kills him to know that Taehyung doesn't remember their promise "oh, please remember soon" he says to himself as he leaves the house. Taehyung arrived at school with a big smile on his face. "V, you look happy" Baekhyun winked and waved to Taehyung. "Baekhyun, thank you for yesterday" Taehyung replied, still grinning. Taehyungs face suddenly turned a little red in the cheeks as he saw Hoseok and Jimin coming into school. "Yah! Jimin, you know im annoyed right, I dont like being set up, but i will over look it this time, as it went well! Ahh im so happy" Hoseok said to Jimin while giving him a headlock.

"Ahhh, Taehyung, please help!" Jimin shouted across the playground, thus causing Hoseok to loosen his grip. Jimin was able to escape, he ran towards Taehyung, took his arm and ran off dragging Taehyung behind him. "Yahhh!" Hoseok shouted after. Baekhyun just stood and laughed, before walking on, not even bothering to say anything to Hoseok. "Well, he was a bit rude" Hoseok moaned and headed to his class.

This time in class, it was Jimin who was being the annoying one, he constantly kept on talking about Taehyungs date, which he admitted to watching the whole thing. Which inturn made Taehyung blush as it meant Jimin saw him Hoseoks lips. But still he would keep on asking about it. It got to lunchtime and Taehyung looked as if someone had taken all the life out him. He came to sit at the table with the others, making sure he sat next to Hoseok just incase someone else took to seat. This pleased Hoseok and the others new as a smile creeped up on his face. "Hey, Taehyung, why do you look so warn out!? Was Hoseok that rough with you" Suga winked at Taehyung, who had no idea what he meant, "No!? Its because of Jimin!!" Taehyung said looking confused at what Suga meant by 'rough with you', the others where silent for a minute before they burst out with laughter at Taehyungs innocent mind.

Though Hoseok wasn't laughing, he was trying to hide his embarrassment. "Yah! Why did you have to say that!? Nothing liked that happened, it was just a mormal day out with a friend" Hoseok shouted at Suga after turning back to his original colour. "Yeah...you call that part in the cafe normal, then yeah" Jimin laughed, and everyone looked at him, "Woah!? Wait!? WHAT!?" Suga, Jin and Rap Monster all blurted out. Both Taehyung and Hoseok went bright red. "What happened!? Jimin? Tell us please!?!?" The others asked. Taehyung hid his face behind his hands, Hoseok replied to Jimin "Wait, you saw the whole thing!? So not only did you set me up, but you also went and spied on us!? Wahh, im shocked! what friend are you too me!?" Hoseok playfully hit Jimins arm causing him to moan from pain. "So what did happen in the cafe" Jin asked. Jimin was about to say but Taehyung stuffed a whole orange in his mouth, "Jiminah! If you say anything, I wont talk to you anymore" Taehyung said acting like a child. He stormed off, to go and cool his face down. "awwwh, I really wanted to say" Jimin moaned "Taehyungs no fun" and with this Jimin left because he wasnt sure if he could keep his big mouth shut. 

"Hoseok!? Can you tell us what happened!?" Suga pleadingly said, his eyes sparkling. "Dont even think I'll tell you" Hoseok stood up and turned around to take his tray to the front, but he didnt realise someone was walking past at the time, and his leftover food splattered all over him, and to make things worse it only happened to be Kris!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 13 :) Yay :) oh dear whats in store for Hoseok and Kris, oh because i feel that this will go on for awhile, im writing a couple of one shots on the side :) Thanks again Tsugakai Kyaaaa!!!!!