Chapter 5

Forgotten Memories

Taehyung was about to leave his classroom, then realised he left his plushie, so he went back to get it and headed off to the student council room. He was nervous, wondering what they were going to say, that he ended up just staring at the rooms door not wanting to go in. He then hears a voice behind him “You going to go in then!? Or are you just going to stand there blocking the way!?” Taehyung moves away from the door to let the guy go through.

 

“Ah Kai, You’re here, have you seen Taehyung by any chance, he’s late, and I’m starting to lose my patience!” Kai nods and walks to were D.O, a wide eyed boy, was sitting, looking happy that his beloved Kai has arrived. Kai pats D.O on the head and sits down allowing him to lie on his legs. “Yeah, he’s outside, staring at the door, seems like he’s too scared to come in.” Kris sighs and walks to the door, but just as he got there the door suddenly opened hitting him right in the head. He falls to the ground cursing “Christ, s***, f***, ow!!!!! What the hell is your god damn problem!? Who’s idea was it to invite him here!?” “That would be you hyung” Tao replies, whilst fetching an ice pack to put against his hyungs forehead. Taehyung, with a panicked look started to say ‘sorry’ over and over again. “Yah, just stop with the ‘I’m sorry’ already and come in” Kris moaned, as Tao was pressing a very cold ice pack on his forehead. “Yah, Tao, it’s too cold, too cold!” “Ack! Sorry!" Tao removed the ice pack and kissed Kris on the head, “All better know hyung!?”

 

Taehyung walks into the room and sits in the designated seat, which was put out for him. He looks around at the other members of the student council, remembering what Jimin had said about them being called ‘EXO’. He was curious as to what sort of people they were. He suddenly stopped at a boy he recognised, the one with the light brown fluffy hair who gave him the invitation. He also notice a taller dark haired boy, with sticking out ears, sitting next to him. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeols expression and turned to see what was causing him to frown, he was looking directly into Taehyungs eyes. “Hey! You! Do you know Baekhyun here, he says he knows you!?” Chanyeol said with a tone that sounded a bit jealous. “errr…ummm…no, sorry I don’t know this guy” Taehyung replied feeling bad as he noticed Baekhyun had dropped his head, but what can he do if he can’t remember. Chanyeol looked pleased with Taehyungs answer, but then he notices Baekhyun who was now looking at the floor. To Baekhyun those words went straight through his chest and stabbed his heart. “Hey, Baekhyun!? What’s wrong? Are you ok?” But before Baekhyun could say anything, the door suddenly opened and there in the doorway stood Hoseok.

 

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun! If you dare to say anything I will not let you off easily” Hoseok shouted at Baekhyun who had now looked up. Everyone was startled by these words but were more shocked to what Baekhyun said next, “Yah! What gives you the right to barge in here uninvited and suddenly declare that I shouldn’t say anything?” This was a tone they weren’t used to hearing from Baekhyun. Chanyeol was about to say something but Baekhyun stopped him and said “You’re useless in this conversation so stay out!” Those words hurt Chanyeol deeply but he obediently replied and sat back down. “Me!? Well for one I’m trying to protect Taehyung from getting hurt again, which clearly you couldn’t do, you can’t even accept the fact that he doesn’t remember you, plus you have managed to find someone else, who you’re close to!!” Hoseok replied mockingly. “Your no better than me, at least I’ve tried to move on, but your still on your own aren’t you, like you always have been” Baekhyun eyes started to tear up, “Besides you have no right to talk about protecting Taehyung, y…you weren’t th…there when it happened, y…you d…d..don’t know anything of the truth” Baekhyun kept chocking on his words whilst trying to hold back the tears. “Oh stop making excuses Baekhyun, stop trying to avoid the fact that it was your fault, it was always your fault, that’s why you ran away, and stopped seeing both me and Taehyung!” Hoseok shot back, keeping his cool as much as possible, but no one expected what happened next. Baekhyun had started to cry, he couldn't hold his tears in any longer. “Yah, Hoseok don’t you think you’ve said enough already, can’t you see Baekhyun is upset” Chanyeol rudely asked, and went to comfort Baekhyun, but Baekhyun pushed him away.

 

“Y..y..you, how dare you say that…*sniff*… you have no idea …*sniff*… what it was like to see that happening, no idea how it felt… *sniff*… y…y…you weren’t even there when he woke up, a…and…to hear him say…’who are you’…it felt li…like someone had ripped a hole in my heart! You didn’t even try to comfort me, you just blamed me, made me feel so guilty, like it was my fault… *sniff*… y..y..you just felt bad because you weren’t there, so you wanted to blame someone t..to make yourself feel better… *sniff*… i…I really wanted to kill myself then… I had no one left in this world, s…so don’t say things to me, w…when you just have yourself to blame as well!” Hoseok was about to answer, but they had forgotten that Taehyung was still in the room, and they were surprised to hear him suddenly scream. He muttered a few words ‘I promise’ and ‘I’m scared, Baek…’ then passed out, making everyone jump as he fell to the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't like writing this chapter :'( hopfully i may reveal a little of Taehyungs past in the next chapter :) Thanks again to Tsugakai for editing and correcting my grammer :P