Chapter 9

Forgotten Memories

Baekhyun looked to Jimin, who looked at Taehyung, who looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol just stood there, his head about to explode from anger and confusion.  Before anyone had a chance to say anything the bell went for form class. Baekhyun took a big breath, then let out a massive sigh "Ok, I suppose I just tell everyone, seeing as Taehyung is remembering. Taehyung come to the student council room at lunch and Jimin, try to keep Hoseok from barging in again." With that they all went to their classes.

 

"Hey Jimin wasn't Taehyung supposed to be eating with us today!?" Hoseok asked looking very disappointed. "Well he had other things to do, so let’s just eat and tomorrow we can invite him again." Hoseok knew Jimin was hiding something, but he decided to keep quiet as he didn't want to have to be scolded by someone younger than him.

 

Taehyung was the last one to arrive at the student council room. He felt a bit out of place when he saw he others as the seating arrangements where a little odd. Kris had Tao sitting on his lap, nibbling away at his neck. D.O was lying against Kais legs, having grapes fed to him. Chen was rocking back and forth on the chair, constantly being asked to stop by Xiumin, who was more worried about the chair breaking then his friend getting hurt. Sehun was sitting in between Luhans legs, about to fall asleep. Lay was reading a children’s book about unicorns. Suho was just sitting by himself. And then he saw Baekhyun who had Chanyeol next to him, and also an empty seat, which Baekhyun pointed at hinting that Taehyung should sit down.

 

"Well know that everyone is here, I shall start" Baekhyun said, he looked at Taehyung next to him, and started the explanation... "Back in middle school, me, Taehyung and Hoseok where close friends. And I was Taehyungs boyfriend, much to Hoseok’s disapproval"  Taehyung blushed and looked at Baekhyun, Baekhyun nodded so as to tell Taehyung that it was true. "Taehyung won't remember this as during our last year of middle school, both Taehyung and I got into a serious car accident. It was midday and me, Taehyung and Hoseok, where sat on the grass studying for our tests. Taehyung started to complain about being hungry so I suggested that one of us should buy ice creams. We played kawi bawi bo, to decide who would go and pay, sadly I lost so I went to buy them all ice creams, leaving Hoseok and Taehyung alone with each other which bugged me just a little. Whilst I went over to the ice cream van I received a text from my mum saying that she was here to pick me and Taehyung up, to give us a little surprise. So I bought the Ice cream and headed back. When I got back they both looked a little embarrassed. 'Something must have happened between them' I thought to myself. I grabbed Taehyungs hand and told him my mum was here for us, so we said bye to Hoseok and went to mums car." Baekhyun stopped, and did some deep breathing to prepare himself for the rest of the story. Everyone was very interested in the story, and were eager for Baekhyun to carry on. Everyone except Taehyung, whose forehead was sweating. He was so pale, his breathing was not normal, he was scared to hear about the accident, his memories where slowy coming back, and he was fighting with himself to stop himself from breaking down.

 

Baekhyun noticed this and he held Taehyungs hand, to give him some comfort and then he carried on with the story... "Everything was ok, to start with, mum had the car radio on and we were all singing along, me and Taehyung were excited as we had no idea where mum was taking us. When all of a sudden a rabbit hopped out in front of the car. Mum put on the breaks, but whilst doing so she lost control of the car and then there was a bump, we had hit the curb. We went up the bank, and then down again as mum was trying to keep the car in control. The same again happened, up and down. Taehyung was panicking ' I'm scared Baekhyun, I don’t want to die yet' I heard him say then suddenly the car its side, causing Taehyungs belt to come undone. He got flung to the side his head hitting the ground on the glass from the smashed windows, he got knocked out, I tried to help him up, crying, then the car barrel rolled across the road, sending Taehyung all over the place as it span. Then the car stopped, upside down. Then gradually flopped back onto its wheels, Taehyung was sprawled against the back seats his head bleeding, his arms and legs broken. I just had a few scratches and bruises, the same for mum, we got out the car, me and mum both pulling Taehyung out. An ambulance had arrived, as passer-bys had called one. Taehyung immediately got put into the ambulance, I went along with him and mum stayed to sort out the car."

 

Baekhyun sighed a big sigh of relief, he had finally told the story, he looked around, and everyone was in shock. He looked to Taehyung, and he was in tears, feeling the bump and repairs done to his head, he knew it was true. Baekhyun jumped off his seat and hugged Taehyung close, crying along with him. "I’m so sorry, I really am, I was hoping you wouldn't have to remember." Chanyeol started to cry, he had no idea Baekhyun went through so much, he felt guilty for the way he had been acting when Taehyung was around. Baekhyun let go of Taehyung when he noticed that he had calmed down a bit, he looked at Taehyung, not expecting Taehyung to speak, "*sniff* w..what about... Ho...Hoseok!? D..does *sniff* h...he know!?" Baekhyun just nodded "Taehyung there’s something you have to remember, something that I don’t know about, something ive always wanted to know, what did Hoseok say to you that day!?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres chapter 9, finally reaveled the accident that cause Taehyung to loose his memory, i hope its not to bad kyaaaaa, Tsuagaki thanks again and again