Chapter 16

Forgotten Memories

Hoseok nearly passed out at the sight of Taehyung, he looked amazing. Hoseok was the final person to be picked up, and now they were all ready to head to the party. “Woah, Taehyung! You look really good tonight” Hoseok said causing a little blush to appear on Taehyungs cheeks. “Err…Thanks! It was my mum, she did everything for me” “Woah no way!? I wish my mum was like that” Yoongi stated. “Hey Taehyung, can your mum be my personal stylist?” He added and everyone burst out laughing.

 

They finally arrived outside Baekhyun’s house, it was the biggest house on the street. “WOAH! Who knew Baekhyun was loaded!" Namjoon stated getting out of the car. “Just because your jealous, because you live in a shed” Seokjin added throwing a punch to the others side. “Ow! Hyung! That hurt, and don’t go spreading lies, who knows who might believe you!” Namjoon looked towards Taehyung, who was looking slightly worried. “See! Hey Tae! Don’t listen to everything Seokjin say’s, I live in a house just like any normal person” he winked, and kicked Seokjin’s side for pay back.

 

They headed towards the door, they had to walk past a row of bushes and a bee flew out in front Taehyung, “KYYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” Taehyung screamed and latched onto Hoseok’s arm. At this moment everyone turned around, shocked to hear such a deafening scream, but when they saw how Taehyung hung of Hoseok’s arm, they all smiled, and started laughing. “Ahaha, oh Taehyung, the party hasn’t even started yet” Yoongi joked and continued walking.

 

They were about to knock on the door, when suddenly it barged open and Baekhyun came running out, “Oh my gosh! Is everything alright, I heard a scream, and recognized the voice, and…” but before he could finish, he saw Taehyung latched onto Hoseok’s arm, and all of a sudden he fell to the floor pinching his nose. The cuteness just killed him again. Jimin face palmed, as he knew why this occurred, and went up to him “Yah! Baekhyun, you seriously need to control that habit of yours.” He took out a tissue from his pocket and handed it to Baekhyun. “Here, clean up your nose, it’s your party, you can’t look like that” With Baekhyun finally straightening himself out, he invited them into his house.

 

Taehyung at this point had let go of Hoseok and smiled at Baekhyun. He looked a little taken back when he saw a slight blush creep up on his cheeks. Of course to Baekhyun, he only blushed because of how good looking Taehyung looked. He finally saw a full view of Taehyungs get up, and was fully impressed. Although it didn’t last long as Hoseok rudely interrupted “Hey! Stop staring, don’t you have someone else, come on Taehyung, you shouldn’t be near him anymore” Taehyung looking confused, apologized to Baekhyun and obediently followed Hoseok into the house, into the middle of the party.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Uploaded, sorry for the wait, i should be updating quicker again know. Thanks to those who have subscribed :P haha and thanks Tsugakai!!!