Chapter 3

Forgotten Memories

Kris and the rest of the EXO arrived back at the student council room. Kris of course is in a bad mood because of what just happened. “Damn that kid, how could he, damn I really dislike him! He’s so not my style! I mean seriously, what’s with that bright orange hair, not to mention those big glasses, oh and did you notice he was carrying a lion plushie, man I just want to sort that kid out!!!!!!” Kris rants. “Yah, you do realise your sound like his dad or summin'” Xiumin exclaimed, with a slight giggle, “more like he has feelings for him” Chen buts in, causing everyone to go ‘oooooh.’ Kris turns to Chen and throws a piece of chalk at him, Chen manages to dodge so it ends up hitting Tao. Kris’s face drops when he sees Tao look at him, looking very angry, “Hyung, you’re so mean to me, what did I do to you” Tao moans. Kris starts apologising, feeling very bad about what he did, Tao was the only person Kris really cared about, and this caused the other members to laugh.

In a corner of the room, Baekhyun sat, not paying attention to what’s going on, which is strange as normally he would be the one to joke and stir things up. But he was sat looking out the window, his thoughts about Taehyung. He was so out of it, he didn’t realise Chanyeol was calling his name over and over again, until he suddenly gets backed hugged by him, making him jump and going red in the face. “Yah! Baekhyun, are you okay, earth to Baekhyun!?” Chanyeol whispered in his ear, making Baekhyun flinch his breath tickled him. “Waa, you startled me, stop doing that” Baekhyun complains to Chanyeol, as he was biting his ear. “Where you thinking erted thoughts of me again, hey, hey!?” Chanyeol giggled. At this Baekhyun went bright red, “Wh..What, w…wh…when do I ever do that, for your information I was thinking about Tae…” Baekhyun suddenly stopped, Chanyeol moves round to look at Baekhyun in the eyes “Who!? Tae!? TAEHYUNG!?!?!?!?!?” Chanyeol shouted, looking very shocked, the other members turned to them, and Baekhyun just looked to the floor trying to hide the fact that his face was bright red.

 

“Why Taehyung, do you like him!? What about me!? Do you not like me anymore!? Baekhyun!? Baekhyun! Tell me you love me!?” Chanyeol started to panic. Chen came over to Chanyeol to try and calm him down, as he was shaking Baekhyun to get him to talk. “Yah! Calm down, he can’t explain himself when your shaking him like that!!” At this point Kris came over with Tao clinging to his shirt, as he had accepted Kris’s apology. “Baekhyun, why where you thinking about that kid!?” Kris asked. “Guys, I…it’s not what you think, I don’t have feelings for him anymore…wait I meant at all” Baekhyun quickly corrects himself “He looked like someone I once knew, but properly not as I don’t think he knew who I was.” The members look at him puzzled, unsure of what Baekhyun is saying is the truth or not. Kris walks back to the front of the class “Right, that settles it, we will invite Taehyung to meet with us tomorrow, let’s find out who he really is.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thank Tsugakai for the edits and grammer corrections :P