Chapter 6

Forgotten Memories

The next day at school and Taehyung is absent, although this meant Jimin had peace in his class. He also felt like something was missing and that annoyed him. Everyone new why Taehyung wasn’t in school, the news of him fainting in the student council room spread like wild fire. The reason why he fainted remained a mystery, even to Baekhyun and Hoseok, who were partly the cause. In the canteen at lunch the atmosphere was different, everyone seemed to be quietly muttering to themselves, glancing over at Hoseok, and at Baekhyun who was sitting on the other side of the canteen. The tension in the air was almost suffocating.

 

Jimin walked into canteen “Yah! Guys! I think I’m going crazy, I miss Taehyung being in class!!” at Jimin’s sudden words everyone’s head turned, and they just stared at him, and started muttering to each other. This made Jimin go a little red, not realising the situation. He looks over to Hoseok and see’s that he is staring at someone, he follows his eye line to find Baekhyun, who is staring directly back at Hoseok. He realised what was going on now and quietly sits down.

 

 “So, Hoseok, what actually happened yesterday” Jimin asks. “I don’t know? Ask HIM!” Hoseok pointed to Baekhyun. At this Baekhyun stood up. Everyone in the canteen went silent. He took his tray to the front, and then walked over to where Jimin was sitting. Everyone watched, wanting know what was going to happen. Baekhyun bent over a whispered in Jimin’s ear, and then walked out of the canteen, the other EXO members followed soon after. Hoseok looked at Jimin and started to get angry “Yah! What did he say too you!? What was it couldn’t say in front of me!?” Without answering Hoseok, Jimin got up and left the canteen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh i appologise with the really short chapter, I'm experiencing writers block, i'll update as soon as it goes, please be paitient. Hopefully the next chapter will have some of Taehyungs past, sorry... Thanks to Tsugakai for the edits and grammer, hope your not getting annoyed with my mistakes :P