Chapter 7

Forgotten Memories

The doctor told Taehyungs mum that 'he will be fine, he probably just had some memories come back to him that caused him to pass out.' Taehyungs mum sighed with relief hearing that nothing was seriously wrong, and she went back into his room at sat by his bed. "Taehyung dear, please try not to remember so quickly, it may happen again, your mum doesn’t want you to change". A tear rolled down her cheek and she quickly brushed it away just in case Taehyung woke up, she didn’t want him to see her cry.  Just then there was a knock at the door, which made Taehyungs mum jump.

 

The door opened and Jimin walked in, closely followed by Baekhyun. Truth is, what Baekhyun whispered to Jimin in the canteen earlier today was to meet him alone after school, and to bring his class notes.  "Hey Mrs Kim, it’s good to see you again" Baekhyun said cheerfully as he smiled to the lady by Taehyungs bed. "Bae Bae! Ahh it’s so good to see you, it’s been so long, you've grown so big! And alot more handsome too might I add" Mrs. Kim ran up and gave Baekhyun a massive hug, causing Baekhyun to blush as Jimin was watching. Mrs Kim saw the boy behind Baekhyun, "And who's this fine looking man then!?" Baekhyun smiled "Ahh sorry let me introduce you, this is Jimin, Taehyungs classmate, I brought him here with the notes from today’s lesson" Jimin smiled and said 'hello' "Nice to meet you Jimin, that was thoughtful of you Bae Bae! I'll have to leave you two boys alone, I have to get back, got things to do, go home safely, when your done visiting my son, bye bye." Mrs Kim smiles and waved then left the room, leaving Jimin and Baekhyun standing there awkwardly.  

 

"So, did you really bring me here for Taehyungs class work or was there another reason?!" Jimin asks. Baekhyun looks at Jimin and drops his head in shame, he nods "aha, maybe...yeah, I didn’t want to come alone, and and inviting J-Hope is a big no-no, then I remembered overhearing your conversation about how annoying it is sitting next to V. Jimin looks at Baekhyun puzzled as to how he shy he seemed, completely different to what he thought of him.  "So what exactly did happen between you and Hoseok then, by the way you used his nickname J-Hope it obviously means you were close!?" Baekhyun sat at the end of Taehyungs bed and gestured for Jimin to sit down, suggesting that this will be a long explanation.

 

Baekhyun leaned over and Taehyungs forehead, messing up his bangs Jimin noticed how sad Baekhyun eyes were. "You know, we were really close back then. Me, Taehyung and Hoseok" Baekhyun started to say. "Well it was more of being close with Taehyung then with Hoseok. I only knew him because he was always with Taehyung. He didn't like me because he was jealous, but kept it to himself for Taehyungs sake." Baekhyun paused for minute to wipe drool from Taehyungs face. "Why was Hoseok jealous" Jimin carefully asked. Baekhyun turned to look at Jimin "because...because V and I were lovers" Jimin was not expecting that answer, his face said it all, and Baekhyun just smiled "I remember the first time I met V, it was a warm, sunny day and he was looking up to the sky. I don’t know what it was about him but I just couldn’t stop watching him, and then to see him smile at his friend, I knew then I had fallen in love." Baekhyun blushed a little, and smiled, like he was picturing it in his head. He continued "We ended up in the same class, I was really happy, and especially when the teacher sat us together. The smile he gave me that day, I will never forget it. We became close pretty quickly and he soon introduced me to his friend J-hope. Things were going well between us three. But things started to change when me, and V started dating. J-hope had changed the way he looked at me, and I knew how he felt there and then." Baekhyun suddenly stopped talking and looked panicked as Taehyung let out a little moan, but he  calmed down again when Taehyung rolled over and went back to sleep.  

 

Jimin looked at Baekhyun and wondered "Why are you, so afraid of letting Taehyung hear!?" Baekhyun looked to the floor, like he was trying to hide his tears "because V doesn’t remember any of this, he doesn’t even know who I am, or who J-Hope is! To him we are just people he has only just met." Jimin walked over to Baekhyun and sat beside, his hand resting on Baekhyun's hands, as comfort, as he could tell this may be hard for Baekhyun to reveal to him "How did Taehyung loose his memories?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally finished  chapter 7. I don't know when i'll do the next one because i have school and a exam on thursday and friday, but i own't leave it too long, i have alot of ideas :) thanks Tsugakai :P for the same thing