Chapter 12

Forgotten Memories

“So what should we do!?” Hoseok asked Taehyung who had realised Baekhyun was not coming “hmmmm, let’s go to some shops, I like shops, errr, let’s go to that one!?” Taehyung pointed to a shop which had a lion hat in the display, his face glowing with excitement. Hoseok laughed to himself at how fricking adorable Taehyung was. “Sure, lets go there, I get some clothes from that brand anyway.” Taehyung rather excitedly grabbed Hoseok’s arm and ran towards the store. “My guess -Taehyung chose that store is because of the lion hat” Jimin whispered to Baekhyun who looked like he was about to die from cuteness overload.

 

They entered the shop and Taehyungs eyes lit up when he saw a collection of lion hats, “Hyung! Hyung! Jhopieeeee! Do I look super duper cute in this hat” Taehyung squealed with excitement as Hoseok nodded and said, “no one could possibly be cuter.” “Hyung! Try this on” Taehyung said putting a hat on top of Hoseoks head “Kyaaaaa! Hyung! You’re so cute” He turned Hoseok to the mirror and stood beside him. “Don’t you think we look like a couple, kekeke.” Hoseok blushed, and took the hat off “I don’t think it suits me, but I’ll buy you yours” Hoseok said. Taehyung smiled and hugged Hoseok “Hyung! You’re the best!” Hoseok was shocked by Taehyungs sudden hug, but he hugged him back. Meanwhile Jimin was trying to calm Baekhyun down who was fangirling so much over the two, causing him to get a nosebleed. “Yah! Baekhyun! Calm down already, people are staring, do you want them to hear us!?” Baekhyun soon calmed down, “come on let’s move, there going somewhere else."

 

Hoseok bought the lion hat then they left the shop, both feeling a little embarrassed from the hug. “So, errr, Hyung, what next!?” Taehyung asked breaking the silence. Hoseok looked at his watch “Have you eaten!? We could go get something to eat?” Taehyung nodded and look around for a café, he spotted one across the street. “let’s go there, I feel like I know that place” Hoseok followed to where Taehyungs finger pointed, Hoseok eyes opened wide, the shop Taehyung pointed at was one him, Baekhyun and Taehyung always went too. They entered the café, the waiter recognised them “Hey, guys, It’s been a long time, where’s Baekhyun.” Hoseok smiled “Just me and V today, good to see you again” Taehyung just bowed, he was confused, why does he know me? They sat down at a table “Hyung! Do you know him!?” Taehyung asked looking at the waiter, who was currently taking orders from another table. “It’s in the past, you won’t remember, let’s not talk about it.” Hoseok looked sad, Taehyung wondered if something bad happened to them “Hyung! If its uncomfortable for you, we can go somewhere else?” Taehyung worriedly looked at Hoseok “No no no no, its fine, let’s stay here” He smiled and Taehyungs hair, saying 'it’s alright'.

 

They ordered two milkshakes and a sandwich platter. Taehyung had strawberry and Hoseok had chocolate. “Taehyung, open wide” Hoseok said picking up a sandwich and feeding it to him, “Isn’t it good” Taehyung nodded, “Yeah, the best.” Taehyung watched as Hoseok took a sip of his drink, he giggled as Hoseok had some froth on his lips “Hyung! You’re funny!” he then suddenly leaned forward and the froth of his lips, causing Hoseok to blush. Taehyung smiled, “Mmmm tasty, maybe I should have gotten chocolate flavour instead.” Hoseok didn’t know what to say, so he just ate another sandwich, trying to get his face to go back to normal colour. “OMG, d…did…did that j…just happen” Baekhyun stuttered almost collapsing, Jimin’s mouth wide open from shock. Hoseok was staring out the window, he could still feel Taehyungs tongue on his lips. They had finshed eating, the rest of the meal was eating in silence, they paid the waiter and left.

 

“Hey! Hyung! Lets go there” Taehyung said and drags Hoseok towards an arcade. They had a lot of fun playing on all the machines, and laughing at each other when the other failed. They pulled so many weird faces in the photo booth. Taehyung takes one of the phone stickers and gets out his phone and sticks it on the back “Hyung! Look! Its us! I will never forget this day!” Hoseok smiled and put the other one on his phone “Me too, I think we have someone to thank when we go back to school” Taehyung nodded. They left the arcade before they ran out of money. They left the shopping centre soon after and went around a park. Hoseok turned to Taehyung who he noticed was shivering, so he took off his jacket and put it over Taehyungs shoulders. “Wait here a second, I’ll get us something to drink” Taehyung wrapped the jacket tighter, he could smell the sweet scent of Hoseok, it was nice. He saw a family of ducks in the lake, and went over to watch as the little ones racing each other to their mum, without realising he had followed them down the lake. He looked around wondering where he was. He was about to go back the way he came, when he looked up at the sky, a shooting star went across the sky.

 

He stood amazed at how pretty the stars were, you could see them so clearly here. Hoseok came back with the drinks, but noticed that Taehyung wasn’t there, he looked around to see if he had sat somewhere, he wasn’t expecting to be gone long but the drinks machine was being annoying. He started to panic “Yah! Taehyung!? Where are you at!?” Hoseok Shouted hoping for a response but nothing. He walked down a path, and he saw Taehyung staring up at the sky. “Yah! Taehyung, don’t wonder off like that, you had me so very worried!” Hoseok said, a little anger in his voice, but all Taehyung responded with was “The stars are so pretty”. Hoseok looked up, and his face relaxed, he too though the stars where prettier tonight. He walked up to Taehyung and slipped his hand into his and they both looked at the stars smiling, their cheeks blushing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is chapter 12, Vhopes date, i found it was so cute XD hehehe! Arigato tsugakai <3