Chapter 19

Forgotten Memories

I have decide to split this chapter in half so i have an even number of chapters

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Damn I lost at rock paper scissors, I guess I’ll go buy the Ice cream” Baekhyun said, letting out a big sigh, truthfully he didn’t want to leave Taehyung and Hoseok alone together. Taehyung watched as Baekhyun left to go to the Ice Cream van, and Hoseok saw in Taehyungs eyes a slight sadness.

 

“You really love Baekhyun don’t you” Hoseok said with a slight crack in his voice, trying not to sound sad. A blush appeared on Taehyung’s cheeks and Hoseok new he was right. “I don’t know” Taehyung said, Hoseok looked startled “What do you mean, it’s obvious, you looked so sad when he walked away.” “It’s not that…I feel like Baekhyun had noticed himself, my real feelings before I did myself. What sort of face did he have when he walked away? A face of betrayal, sadness, jealousy? That’s why I looked sad, because I’m the cause” Taehyung looked down to the floor, and started fiddling with one of the blades of grass.

 

“Wait I’m so confused, if you didn’t love Baekhyun why did you date him? What are your real feelings? Why blame yourself?” Hoseok asked but Taehyung didn’t answer “God damn it V! Answer the questions!” Hoseok snapped. Taehyung looked at Hoseok in the eyes, and felt himself blush. He always loved Hoseok’s eyes. He swallowed hard and began to speak.

 

“I dated him because I thought I loved him, he had me feeling over the moon whenever he was around, he made my heart skip a beat, so I figured I loved him, but things changed when I started to date, I didn’t feel that way anymore…I noticed myself that I was happier being around someone else. Someone else who has been with me all my life, even with Baekhyun.” Taehyung dropped his head “The person I really love is you!” Hoseok fell back with shock, did he hear correct? Has Taehyung loved him this whole time. 'you mean I held myself back without needing too', he thought to himself. Still in shock he got up and looked at Taehyung who looked like he was about to die from embarrassment. “You…You..l…love me??" Hoseok choked. “Yes! Can I ask you something?” Hoseok nodded “Can I kiss you?” Hoseok nodded. Taehyung moved towards Hoseok face, rested his forehead against the others for a moment, the placed a peck on Hoseoks lips. It felt magical, and he felt amazing, even if it only lasted a second. “I Love you, Hoseok! Promise me you’ll always be with me” “I promise.” At that moment they saw Baekhyun coming back towards them…

 

“Waaa! Would you look at that, it seems Mr sleepy head is waking up” Hosoek said watching, as Taehyung’s eyes slowly opened and closed again because of the bright room. “Yah! Taehyung! Are you alright?” Jimin asked almost pouncing ontop of Taehyung.

 

Taehyung open his eyes again, now having adjusted to the light, he knew very well where he was, in a hospital. He looked around and saw 3 people watching him, Hoseok, Baekhyun and Jimin. “Aha, Jimin don’t look so worried, I’m fine, infact I feel amazing” as he said that he glanced at Hoseok and smiled. “First thing first, Baekhyun, I have to apologies to you, I really should of done that ages ago, and I have to break up with you” Taehyung said.

 

Baekhyun looked confused, but nodded for Taehyung to continue. “I’m sorry for how much pain I put you through, for not telling you my real feelings. I don’t love you Baekhyun, I never really loved you back then…” a tear rolled down Baekhyun’s face “I should of told you that before the accident, then maybe the accident would have been avoided, but no, I’ve left you to suffer, because I ended up losing my memories.” Baekhyun ran up and gave Taehyung a hug. “You idiot! To think I realised before you, I was waiting for you to figure it out…sniff…you idiot!” Tears fell down Taehyungs eyes, but he was happy, because he remembered.

 

Hoseok also looked like he was going to faint, so Jimin pulled a chair over and told him to sit. “Wait! So! Taehyung, your memories…are…” “Yes Hoseok, I remember everything, which brings me to apologize to you too” Baekhyun unwrapped himself from Taehyung, and wiped away his tears. He kissed Taehyung, which surprisingly no one was expecting, and Taehyung blushed. “Ahaha, I’m sorry, it’s the last one, we’ll still be friends though right?” Taehyung nodded.

 

“Come on Jimin let’s leave these two alone, it seems Taehyung has a lot to confess. Baekhyun grabbed Jimin’s arm and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Tsugakai :)