Chapter 14

Forgotten Memories

“Yah! Seriously!? What the hell!? Do you lot have something against me, first its Taehyung, then Jimin and now you!” Kris shouted whilst looking at the state of his clothes. “Wahhhh! Hyung! Here let me wipe it for you!” Tao hurriedly grabbed a cloth and started to clean Kris’s clothes. “Well, maybe your just in the wrong place at the wrong time” Hoseok replied not giving a damn about the mess he made. He walks past Kris to get out of the canteen “Yah! Where do you think your going…YAH!...YAH!!” Kris shouted, but Hoseok just ignored him and continued out the canteen, he really didn’t want to get into a fight with Kris. Suga just sat there and stared with a blank face with what just happened.

 

Back at the student council room Kris is really annoyed, not only with the state of his clothes, but also the attitude of Hoseok, it really pissed him off. “Damn that boy! What right does he have to ignore me like that! What is it with that bunch anyway? Damn, I really need to avoid them!” Kris moaned and slumped down on the chair, followed by Tao who sat down next to him and snuggled his head onto his legs, hoping to cheer him up. “Oh Kris, I must say, this is the most I’ve seen you being interested in people other than Tao, I mean you’re always about them... a lot!” Xiumin giggled, Kris just shot him a ‘I’m not amused’ look and looked down to Tao who was resting, moving his locks from his forehead he whispers “I really am lucky to have you”. Tao smiled and nestled in closer, eventually falling asleep.

 

“Hey! Hey! Who’s up for a party!?” Baekhyun shouts entering the room, causing everyone to jump. “A party!? Why? What for?” Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun giggled “Hehe, I have my reasons! But come on, even so, parties are great!” Everyone nodded in agreement “Alright, I’m up for it!” Chen excitedly jumped up and high fived Baekhyun. Xiumin accepted as well, he need to keep an eye on Chen, then soon everyone accepted Baekhyun’s request. “Ah, you guys are the best! I’m inviting Taehyung and his friends! It will be this Saturday at the usual place. I’ll text you guys more details of the time and stuff.” Baekhyun skipped out the room humming a little tune, he was excited, and he’s just got to hope this party will go well.

 

“Ah, Jimin! V! I’m having a party on Saturday you’re both invited, can you also invite your other friends, especially Hoseok!” Baekhyun winks at Jimin, he’s sure he will understand what he’s planning. “Yeah, of course we will come.” Jimin said winking back. “A Party!? Wow! It will be my first one!” Taehyung muttered to himself, causing Baekhyun to smile as he overheard. “I hope you’ll enjoy it then! I mean I REALLY hope” He laughs, and waves goodbye and leaves to head to class. “Is this really the first party you’ve attended” Jimin asks Taehyung who his trying to hold back his excitement, he nods, and as he does he sees Hoseok walking on the other side. Taehyung runs towards him “J-hopieeeeee, we’ve been invited to a party!! You will come with me right!?” Taehyung excitedly asks jumping up at Hoseok’s back. “What!? By who!? And if you’re going, well it leaves me no choice” Hoseok turns to Taehyung who’s head is on his shoulder. He has the most adorable goofy grin on his face. “Damn, why is he just too cute?” Hoseok thinks to himself, and with that Taehyung gets off his hyung’s back, and waves bye bye. Hoseok watched the boy skip down the corridor, until he turned out of Hoseok’s sight. He was happy about this party, maybe he could get closer with Taehyung. His cheeks slighting blushing from his thoughts, he heads to his next class, eager for it to get to Saturday.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ne! Guys! i'm sorry for the late updated, but this recent thing with Kris had both me and my editor confused, i thought i'd wait before i wrote the chapter. well here it is, its not the best, but yeah. I wonder what will happen at this party :) :) Thanks Tsugakai!!!!!!