Chapter 8

Forgotten Memories

Taehyung was walking to school, but his thoughts where elsewhere; whilst he was in hospital he had this strange dream about himself and that kid with the light brown fluffy hair, which he was trying to remember the name of. He soon snapped out of his thoughts as his classmate Jimin came running up behind him and shouting ‘boo’ in Taehyungs ear, making him jump out of his skin. "Hey, Taehyung, you weren't in the hospital long then, good to have you back!" Jimin said, quite enthusiastically. "Jimin ah, I thought you found me annoying, you're always sitting there to yourself!?" Taehyung asks, puzzled by Jimin’s words 'good to have you back.' "Yah well you see, Taehyungie, it seems I was also pissed off with you not being there and that bugged me too" Jimin laughs and Taehyung joins in.

 

When they had both stopped laughing they had finally reached the school gates, Taehyung turned to Jimin with a serious look on his face, "Hey, Jimin, can I ask something?" "Sure, go ahead" "Well... what’s the name of that boy with the light brown fluffy hair?" "You mean Baekhyun!? Why do you ask" "Yes! I remember now, errrr  well, this is kinda embarrassing but I had a dream about me and him and we got into a car accident and I lost my memories" At those words Jimin looked shocked but soon after his face lit up, "Yah, No Way! Seriously!?" Taehyung nodded sheepishly, "OMG, sorry Taehyung but I have to go, ill see you in class" and with that Jimin ran up towards the school

 

 "Ah, Ah Kris, what are you doing?" Tao asks whilst Kris is taking off his top. "Yah! Tao, come on take yours off. Let me help you" Kris gave a wink and tried to take Taos shirt off, but ended up pinning him to the ground as Tao was being stubborn and not wanting his shirt off. “Oh, so is that how you’re going to play, well then!" Kris tickles Taos side causing him to squirm and uses that to take off his shirt. "Hah! Got it!" "Uwa! Hyung your so mean, I hat-" but before Tao could finish Kris had planted his lips against Taos. It took a second, but eventually Tao relaxed and kissed him back passionately. Things where getting pretty heated, when suddenly the door burst open, causing Kris and Tao to break apart, and look up. Only to see Jimin. "Hey, is Baekh....hyun...wait....what" Jimin looks at Kris, his cheeks turning red, as he sees him on top of Tao both being topless. He quickly turns away and back out the room, collapsing on the floor, tying to cool down his face. "Hey Jimin!? are you Ok? Your face is really red?" A familiar voice says. Jimin looks up and sees Baekhyun in front of him, looking worried. "Ahh...errrr...ummm....ahhh... K..kris...and.., t...tao...topless...on top...of...each...other" Jimin stutters, too shocked he couldn't get his words out. Baekhyun starts laughing "ahahahahaha, oh is that all, ahahahaha, I thought it was something serious, ahahaha they do it most of time, we are all used to it. Jimin looks up at Baekhyun again, his face going back to his normal colour. "I really did not want to see that" Baekhyun smiles "So, why were you here anyway."

 

Jimin thought for a while, he had forgotten what his reason for being there was. He stands up and says 'I don't remember' so he turns to walk away, but then it suddenly comes back to him. "Hey wait! Baekhyun!" he shouts and Baekhyun turns and sees Jimin coming up to him "I remember, you where the reason!" Baekhyun looked puzzled. "Taehyung, its Taehyung, he remembers you!" At these words Baekhyun found himself collapsed on the floor. "Wait...Jimin, you’re not lying are you?" Baekhyun quitely mutters trying to control his breathing. "Why would I lie about something this important, he said that he had this dream about you two being in a car accident, and lost his memories because of it!!!!" Baekhyun looked up at Jimin and saw the seriousness on his face. "Oh my, this can't be happening" Baekhyun said trying not to cry with happiness, Jimin was about to reply when he found himself pinned up against the wall by his collar.  

 

 "Yah! You basted, what the hell did you do to my boyfriend, and you better not lie, because I will find out!!!!!!!!!" Chanyeol shouted whilst tightening his grip on Jimin’s collar, causing him to choke. "I...I...*cough*...Didn't...*cough*..." "Chanyeolie! Stop, stop, stop, he didn’t do anything really!" Baekhyun screamed while trying to get Chanyeol to let go. Hearing that, Chanyeol let go and Jimin dropped to the floor with a thump and choked from lack of oxygen. Chanyeol was about to ask Baekhyun what was going on, but stops as he sees Taehyung walking up to them "Say Baekhyun, is it really true, did that really happen to us!?" Taehyung asks tears forming in his eyes. Baekhyun freeze, he had no idea Taehyung was listening in!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally found time to write chapter 8, i finished my exam prep. more quickly then expected, well i hope you like it, i'll udate the chapter 9 asap :) oh Tsugakai thanks for the edit and grammer corrections :) also making me include taoris was Tsugakai's idea :P

Note from Tsugakai, if there is some mistakes in the correcting i appologise