Chapter 15

Forgotten Memories

‘Come to my house at 7 o’clock, don’t be late’ read the text Baekhyun sent to everyone in his contact list. Taehyung squealed with excitement, he couldn’t wait, it will be his first party. But he had no idea for what the reason the party was. Another text got sent to his phone, causing him to jump a little at the sudden vibration, it was from Baekhyun again, ‘V! Would you pass the message on to Hoseok, I don’t have his number’ ‘Yeah sure thing’ Taehyung replied, only seconds later Baekhyun replied ‘Yay, thanks a lot V! See you tonight! Luv ya xx” That text made Taehyung giggle. Taehyung sat for a while staring at his phone, for some reason he felt nervous. It was the first time he would send a text to Hoseok. He only had to tell Hoseok the details of the party, so he took a deep breath and wrote the message; ‘Hi. Its Taehyung, party is at 7pm at Baekhyun’s house’ he moved his thumb over to the send button, and pressed. Message sent. A few seconds later Taehyung gets a reply, ‘Taehyung!? Wow this is the first time you messaged me! Thanks for the info. I’ll be there’ Taehyung starts smiling at Hoseok’s text, he found it cute how he seemed surprised. "Now who is the person who makes my little TaeTae smile like this.” Taehyung turns to see his mum standing there, giving him a wink. “Awh mum come on, its not like that,” Taehyung whines hiding his head in his hands from his embarrassed face.

Taehyung was staring at himself in the mirror, he got his mum to dress him up for the party, as he was clueless when it came to deciding outfits. He was wearing his dads scruffy green jeans with holes in the knees, his own jeans didn’t seem the party type. On top he wore a long, low cut black top, and a jacket over the top. His mum scruffed his hair with hair jel, and put on loads of eyeliner. She said it looked cool, he agreed. He did a few poses, like he was shooting his own photo shoot, and then he saw the clock, and suddenly his nervousness appeared, it was his first party and being around so many people, he has no idea what will happen.

~ding dong~ Mrs Kim rushed to the door and was suprised to see the person standing there. “Ahh Jimin, right? From the hospital that day, BaeBae’s friend. It’s good to see you” Mrs Kim said with a big smile. “Ahh hello, I’m fine thanks and yes its good to see you, I’m here to pick Taehyung up for the party, is he there?” Jimin said bowing politely. “Ahh yes, come in, he’s upstairs, TAE TAE! YOUR FRIENDS HERE, COME DOWN!” She shouts up the stairs. A few seconds later Jimin hears movement from the landing and there’s Taehyung coming down the stairs. Jimin almost had a heart attack, he wasn’t expecting Taehyung to look so good. “Wow! Taehyung! You look…errm… so hot!” Jimin stuttered, blushing slighting. Taehyung smiled “I’m glad you like it. Thank my mum, she did it for me!" Taehyung turns to his mum, who is screaming with delight at her work she did on her son. Taehyung blushed from embarrassment, I mean his friend was standing right there. “Right, mum we should get going, I don’t know what time I’ll get home , I love you” Taehyung said, putting on his shoes, and pushing Jimin out the door before his mother did anything else embarrassing. ‘I love you too, be careful. Jimin keep an eye on him’ He heard his mother say as he shut the door.

“Are you ready Taehyung” Jimin said smiling “Yeah , let’s go” They walk down the path a little to Jimin’s car, who's dad was driving. “Hey dad we’re back. Taehyung sit in the back, oh and we are picking up the others too.” Jimin sat next to his dad, and told him the address for the next person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go, the next chapter and maybe the chapter after will be just about the party :)) i'm excited :)) editor Tsugakai Arigato!!!!!!