Chapter 4

Forgotten Memories

It’s the next day of school and Taehyung was heading to his form class, when suddenly he gets grabbed. He spins around and becomes face to face with Baekhyun, the light brown fluffy haired guy from yesterday. Baekhyun takes his hand and gives him and envelope, then without saying anything, he turns away and runs. Taehyung is left standing there staring down the hall, where Baekhyun ran. “Yah! Tae! What was that about!?” Seokjin appears behind him scuffing up his hair, making Taehyung jump. “Ah, Seokjin, errm… this”. He shows the envelope, and Seokjin face lit up “Yah! You know what that is right!?” Taehyung just blankly stares at him, “Tae! It’s an invitation, you’re invited to visit the student council!” Taehyung looks at the envelope, opens it and it read ‘Dear Kim Taehyung, we are inviting you to come and meet with us this lunchtime, be at our room at 1 or else...signed Kris.’ “But what could they want with me” Taehyung mutters. The bell rang and he said goodbye to Seokjin and ran to his class, hoping to make it there before the teacher. He didn’t realise that someone was listening in to their conversation.

 

Taehyung sat down next to Jimin, and smiled, but Jimin just ignored him and stared at the front. Half way through the lesson Jimin is puzzled, he was expecting some noise from Taehyung, but he just sat there staring at a piece of paper in his hands. Jimin recognised the paper, and suddenly he bursts out with “YOU GOT INVITED TO THE STUDENT COUNCIL ROOM!!!!!!!!” This surprised not just Taehyung but the whole class. They all turned to look at him. Jimin noticed he said this a bit loud, he apologised to the teacher and then sunk his head, hiding his face from embarrassment, though secretly he was eager for the class to end so he could tell his friends this news.

 

Lunchtime finally arrived, and Jimin immediately went to find his friends. As soon as he found them he started talking. “Hey, you’d never believe this!! Taehyung has been invited…” “To the student council room!? Yeah we know, I already told them” Seokjin interrupted, with this Namjoon and Yoongi just laughed at the deflation in Jimin face as he was really excited to tell them this news. Jungkook notices Hoseok sitting quietly and whispers to him, “Hey, hyung, are you ok? Your very quiet, not worried about Taehyung are we!?” Hoseok doesn’t respond he just continues to stare at his hands.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kya! this was a very short chapter, i'll try to make the next one a little longer, I credit Tsugakai for the edits and corrections of my grammer mistakes :P