Chapter 11

Forgotten Memories

'Hey, V, do you want to meet up with me today!?

'Errrm...OK'

'Greet, meet me at the shpping centre at 1 o'clock, don't be late -Wink Face-

'Alright, see you then"

 

So here is Taehyung waiting at the shopping centre a few minutes to one, and yet there is no sign of Baekhyun. "Hey, Baekhyun, Hoseok is on his way like you asked" Jimin said to Baekhyun who he found hiding behind a bush, getting a good view of Taehyung. "Oh, good, so you going to stay and watch what will happen today?" Baekhyun replied, feeling very excited for some reason. Jimin decided to stay, he was just as curious and he had nothing better to do.

"Taehyung!? Is that you!? What are you doing here?" Taehyun turns to see Hoseok walking up to him. "Me!? I...I errm meeting Baekhyun here, but it seems he is late" Hoseok faceplams as he realised that he and Taehyung have been set up by Jimin and that guy Baekhyun. As much as he was annoyed for being set up, secretly he was happy and thanked them for giving this opportunity to be with Taehyung. "Aha, I see. Jimin also asked me to meet him here, aha, they are sneaky brats aren't they." Taehyung looked confused at what Hoseok just said, "What do you mean!?" Hoseok just laughed "Oh, V, your so innocent,  its so cute" Taehyung smiled and giggled. "So what should we do?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aha, heres chapter 11, shorter then planned, dont hate me, and be paitent for the next chapter, it will be Hoseok and Taehyungs date :) ^^ Thank you Tsugakai