Chapter 18

Forgotten Memories

At this Hoseok froze, did he really hear that, did Taehyung just kiss him, does he really mean it or is it just the drink talking. These thoughts where going through his head. He snapped out of it when Taehyung flicked him on the forehead. “Yah! Are you okay!?” Taehyung asks “Do you not love me too?...Uwhaaaaaaa… Sugaaaa hyung!!!! Jhope doesn’t love me back!!!!!” But Yoongi was too busy to reply.

 

Taehyung slumped into the chair and started to moan, life isn’t fair he thought to himself. Hoseok was so confused, his head hurt from the alcohol, the loud music, and how stuffy it was in the house. He needed some fresh air. “Taehyung…Do you want to go outside?” Hoseok asks, but Taehyung was being stubborn, and didn’t respond. Hoseok got a little annoyed and just got up and left.

On his way he bumped into Baekhyun, well more like tripped over him. Baekhyun was in a heap on the floor, obviously he was drunk out of his mind. “Yah! You could seriously injure someone if you lie on the floor like that! Get up!” Hoseok yelled at Baekhyun, feeling very annoyed. Baekhyun showed no sign of moving, which bothers Hoseok even more. He figured he will only listen to Chanyeol, so he looked around the room, to find him. Eventually after looking at almost every person, and seeing things he would of better off not had to see.

 

He finally found Chanyeol, but it would be best if Baekhyun didn’t see him, as he was wrapped around another boy’s body, full on making out. It made Hoseok blush, and he thought to himself, oh great now what. Thinking back to what Kris told him earlier, he decided he may give a go at being nice, so he picked Baekhyun up off the floor, and carried him outside, for fresh air. The feel of the icy breeze on Hoseok’s skin was lovely, and it also made Baekhyun come back to reality “Woah! That’s cold…hic…Hoseok? errrrm… can I be put down?” Baekhyun mumbled, and Hoseok places him down on the floor. He went back inside, only moments later to came back out holding two glasses of water, he handed one to Baekhyun.

 

They drank the water, and were starting to sober up a little, Hoseok more than Baekhyun though, as he didn’t drink much. “So…Hoseok? How are things with V, I mean Taehyung? I actually threw this party for you two, to help you out!” Baekhyun confessed, which made Hoseok blush slightly. “Ahh…err…ummm…well Taehyung told me he loved me, and also kissed me” At this Baekhyun let out a small squeal “But… He is incredibly drunk, so I didn’t know whether he was telling the truth, then he got annoyed because I didn’t say ‘I love you’ back, and started acting stubborn, I got annoyed and left to go outside!” Hoseok finished. Baekhyun just smiled, “Awwwh, you guys are too sweet, listen, I believe Taehyung was telling the truth, it’s obvious, you two just are completely oblivious to it. You know even back then, Taehyung had feelings for you, I could tell, whenever he was around you, he was a lot happier than when he was with me, just go back inside and tell him how you really feel, so it can put me out of my misery!” Baekhyun laughed and Hoseok joined in, but they were interrupted, by a certain someone.

 

“Uwaaaa, Hoseok hyung…*sob*… you leave me to hang out with Baekhyun…That’s not fair” Taehyung moaned, wobbling towards them. “Well, I better get back inside, you two have fun yeah!” Baekhyun winked and left to go inside, leaving Hoseok and Taehyung alone together. “Listen! Taehyung! It’s not what you thinking, here have some water”, but before Taehyung could refuse him, he shoved the glass into his mouth, tipping the glass so the water came out. Of course the sudden entrance of fluid made Taehyung choke, and he spluttered it out, over Hoseok, although most of it he swallowed. “Hey, what was that for, are you trying to kill me!?!?!?” Taehyung said, wiping his mouth.

 

“Don’t be so dramatic, I was sobering you up.” Hoseok replied, watching as Taehyungs cheeks started to become less pink. “It’s cold, I’m going in” Taehyung said in a tone which anyone could tell he was annoyed, but as soon as he turned around his arm got grabbed, and was pulled in for a hug. “Yah! Taehyung, stay with me, there’s something you must know” Hoseok pulled apart from Taehyung and looked at him directly in the eyes. “I Love you, V, Promise me you’ll always be with me” “I promise” and with that they found themselves kissing, but it was a deeper kiss then the one before.

 

Things where getting pretty intimate when Hoseok felt something wet against his cheek, although it annoyed him to do so, he broke apart from Taehyungs lips, and to his surprise Taehyung was crying. After moments later, after letting out a small wail as if he was in pain, Taehyung passed out in Hoseok’s arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next chapter :) yayyy, there isn't any , as i'm not really one to write that stuff, i do appologise :( also the next chapter will be the last one, as it is at it's end. thanks to those who have subscribed to me, so happy :) thanks for tsugakai too for editing. 

After this is finished i will proberally write some one shots before starting another chapter fanfic :)