Chapter 17

Forgotten Memories

Taehyung wasn’t going to lie, but he really was nervous. There were so many people and the music was way too loud. He felt someone interlock hands with him. He looked up and saw Hoseok, “Hey, Taehyung it will be ok, I’m here.” Feeling the warmth of Hoseok hands he relaxed a little. “Hey you two, come, sit here” Rap monster shouted from across the room. Still holding Taehyungs hand, he walked over towards the chairs, and sat down, Taehyung sitting down beside him. There wasn’t much light in the room, the lights had been lowered, as to fit the party. Taehyung looked around at what he saw. Somehow he was puzzled, he’s never been here before, but if looked familiar, it felt familiar, and there was a scent that was also familiar.

 

There were so many people, dancing and drinking. Some he recognized and others he didn’t. He saw Baekhyun dancing quite strangely, with Chanyeol. He smiled, Baekhyun looked so happy, ' I wonder if he was happy like that when he was with me ' Taehyung thought to himself. “Hey! Taehyung here drink this, it’s amazing, you’ll love it” Suga had handed him a glass filled with some liquid, without thinking Taehyung just drunk the whole thing. Hoseok almost fell backwards of the seat, Suga and rap monster where laughing, Jin and Jungkook just smiled, thinking ‘Suga, you bad, bad person’. “Tae? Are you ok!?” Hoseok asks, as Taehyung hiccupped, his cheeks slightly going pink. “Hyunggggggg, I feel great, what was that, I want morreee.” Hoseok turned to Suga, “You bastard, you know Taehyung hasn’t drunk before, and you gave him that without warning him!!!!” He reached over to punch Suga, but he dodged, and laughed “Oh come on, calm down, whats the harm in having one drink. Besides he looks like he’s on cloud nine. Stops the nervousness right?” Suga winked, as Hoseok got up to fetch a glass of water for Taehyung.

 

It took quite awhile for Hoseok to return with the water, mainly because he happened to have bumped into Kris, who quite frankly was drunk out of his mind. “Yah! You!...hic…I have a bone to…hic pick with you…hic, come!” Kris grabbed Hoseoks arm and dragged him to where he was sitting. He threw Hoseok on the seat, sat down beside him, and gave him a drink. “Here! It would be better if you where drunk too!” Without warning Kris forcefully opened Hoseoks' mouth and poured the drink in. Hoseok choked on the sudden entrance of fluid, but soon found himself slightly tipsy. “Hyung! What do you have to say to meeee? I have to gooooooo back to Taehyungieeeeee” Kris gave Hoseok one more drink, But he didn’t have to force it this time, Hoseok took it willingly. He drank it all at once, and moments later he was drunk out of his mind.

 

“Soooo, listen…hic…why do you hate Baekhyun?” Kris asked drinking another shot.“Baek. Hyung! Ah ha…hic… I hate his guts…hic… I hate how he got Taehyung…hic…I loved Taehyung longer than him…hic…I hate how he wasn’t there after the accident…I hate that it was him who got Taehyung in that accident…hic…I wish he never existed…hic…Taehyung would still have his memories…hic…and he would be with me” Hoseok said,a tear rolled down his cheek. Kris pulled Hoseok in for a hug, and his hair “You do realize…hic…that accident…hic…was no one’s fault, you shouldn’t hate Baekhyun anymore…hic…for Taehyungs sake!” At this moment Kris hears a “HYUNNGGGGGGGGGGG” he turns, to find a very jealous looking Tao, “Ahh Baby, there you are, I’ve been waiting” Kris said, smiling, but Tao wasn’t having it “I hate you!” and the he turns and stoms away. Only Kris gets up, leaving Hoseok flopped on the chair. “But baby, where you goiiinggg…hic…Taoieeeee! Hold me!” Kris follows Tao into another room, and who knows what happened.

 

Hoseok finally got up, and realized he still hadn’t gotten water for Taehyung, so he stumbled over to the kitchen, got the water, and slowly and steadily made his way to where Taehyung was sitting. Only he found that not just Taehyung was drunk but the others too, and worst...Rap Monster and Suga where making out right in front of everyone, and their hands were under each other’s tops. Jungkook and Jin had passed out on each other, and Jimin well he was talking to himself about some random stuff, that made no sense. He sat down next to Taehyung who was humming to himself, not really paying attention to anything. Taehyung jumped as something cold was put against his cheek “Uwaaaaaahhh Hoseokie hyungggg! That was…hic…cold” Taehyung moaned, hitting Hoseoks arm. “Here you should drink…hic…this” “ahaha Hoseoks drunk too, yayy” before Hoseok could say anything or even attempt to get Taehyung to drink the water, Taehyung smashed his lips against Hoseok’s. Taehyung pulled away suddenly, and said “I love you, so so so so much.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the next chapter too, yay :) im sad to say this but my story will be ended pretty soon, i supprised i got this many subscribers, thanks for reading :) Tsugakai Thank youuuuuu