Chapter 1

Forgotten Memories

“Taehyung, sweetie, please be careful today, it’s your first full day out of the hospital.” Taehyungs mum said when he was leaving the house. “I know, don’t worry, it’ll be OK, love you lots mum” he replied, and the he left shutting the door loudly behind him. Taehyung was all excited as he was finally able to attend high school, given the all-clear from the doctor. Maybe too excited, because the next thing he knew he was running back to his house, giving his poor mum a shock, as he dashed up the stairs. Poor V, he had forgotten to take his school bag, this only made his mum worry more, when he left the house again… will he really be ok!?

“Kyaa! This is so amazing, ahhh so excited” Taehyung giggles as he looks up as his new school. Fellow students, were giving him strange looks as they walk past. But who can you blame, when a scruffy orange haired boy, with geeky round glasses, that look almost too big for his face, is stood staring at the school, with his mouth gaping. He finally comes back to his senses and walks towards the building. A group of boys noticed him and started muttering amongst themselves. “Hey, Namjoon, who is that boy!?” “How am I meant to know? Never seen him before in my life.” “Maybe he’s that new kid, everyone’s talking about” “ahhh I see, maybe, yeah.” Although one of the boys was stood, just staring. Not noticing the others conversation. “Yah, Hoseok!! Snap out of it, let’s get to class” by this sudden outburst, Hoseok, looking a little flustered, apologises and heads to class.

 

“Class, before we start the lesson today, we have a new student joining us,” The teacher gestured a hand motion telling Taehyung to enter. The orange haired kid, walks in, and whether it’s due to nervousness or pure clumsiness, he ends up tripping over his feet and crashing into to floor. An outburst of laughter erupts from the class, as Taehyung quickly stumbles back on his feet, bowing in apology to the teacher. He straightens himself out, and turns to face the class “Hey! I’m Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you, let’s hope we get along.” The teacher tells him to sit next to Jimin a small black haired boy, who isn’t the least bit pleased. Taehyung sat down, says ‘hi’ to Jimin, then gets his stuff out of his bag, including this lion plushie, which he places softly on the table. Jimin looks at the plushie and thinks to himself, ‘this boy is weird, probably best if I don’t make friends with him.’

 

As the lessons went on, Jimin was getting more and more irritated. This Taehyung guy would not stop tapping his pencil, and he kept on talking to his plushie! He couldn’t wait for lunchtime, to finally get away from this guy, so he won’t go insane!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first go at writing a fanfic, so i hope its okay and i thank Tsugakai, for the edit and correction of my grammer :P