Chapter 9. Secret Couple

Should we be everyday ?

It's been a 8 weeks since the monday couple started dating for real. But as it was the begining they decided to not tell to anyone, neither their family or their friends incluing runningman cast. They used to text or call each other. And enjoyed the time they have during RunningMan filming. But as she was really busy Jihyo couldn't invite Gary at her home or go to his. That monday Jihyo's manager dropped Jihyo sooner in a car park next to the filming set and leaved. It became usual since they started dating for both of them to came one hour sooner at the filming set Jihyo always waited Gary to arrived and got in his car, like this they could enjoy a sweet date in the car every mondays.
That day Jihyo was waiting Gary but he didn't seem to show up, impatiently she called him.

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"Oppa ! Where are you ? I'm waiting you !!"

-"Jihyo-ya oppa's already here, don't you see my car ?" And he made light signal.

-"Oh, yes now I see you I'm comming" She hang up and got in the car. Gary gives her an IceAmericano and hold her free hand. After take a sip of his Caramel Machiato, glanced at her and said :

-"How I wish we could date outside and more often..."

-"Oppa...." she looked at him "You know that we can't... I've a contract with my compagny plus we're celebrities so we can't do whatever we want..."

-"Arasso, Jihyo-ya, I know... It's just that I miss you so much from tuesday to sunday. Being able to see you only on mondays is hard and moreover we can't even walk around together and have to hide in my car..." he said with a sad tone.

Feeling guilty Jihyo moved closer to him and hugged him tighly. He responded the hug and they stayed like this for a while feeling each other breaths and smelling each other scent.
They hearded a car parking. "Oh damn" they thought it was JaeSuk. Jaesuk saw Gary's van and knocked at the window. As Gary and Jihyo were at the back of the van Gary told Jihyo to hide as she could while he would get out. Gary got out of his van and greeted his hyung. He quickly close the van's door and leaved with Jaesuk. Reaching the set, while Jaesuk was busy greeting everyone and the Pds, Gary excused himself saying he forgot to lock his van. He ran throuh the car park and open the van's passenger door. Jihyo was still inside wondering if she should wait a little more or going out. She was surprised when Gary open violently the door and said her to quickly get out. He locked his car's door and took a look around. As there were no one her kissed Jihyo on the lips and told her to wait a little before going to the filming set.
---
The MondayCouple was supposed to joined the next filming location but their car didn't started on after few try. Pds decided to asked them to take Jihyo or Gary's car. They took Jihyo's silver van and leaved. Gary sat on the conductor seat at the front and Jihyo sat at her usual sit at the back. He laid down Jihyo's seat and told her to slep a little while he drived,

-"Anyway there isn't any camera in the car" he said, "it's just the two of us" he smiled.

She followed Gary's instruction and slept. Once they reached the location Gary took off his seatbealt and leaned toward Jihyo at the back, he tapped her arm gently :

-"Jihyo-ya wake up we have to film, jihyo-ya" but she continued to sleep.

So he grinned and decided to punish her. He went on top of her and kissed her on the lips. She woke up at the warm sensation of the sweet kiss and was surprised to see gary on her top. When he saw her surprised reaction with her eyes wide open he broke the kiss and laughed then he kissed her again on the noze this time and then on the lips eating her upper lips. He couldn't stop kissing her and started to lift up jihyo's shirt to caress her milky skin.
-"O..oppa.. what..are you do..ing ?" she moaned, she push him a little and added :

-"are you carzy, what if someone see us, beside we have to go filming".

He smiled widely : "It's ok there's no camera here" and kissed her again this time forcing her to open and put his tongue in. Jiho enjoyed it and finally responded the kiss, she couldn't resist, she liked it too much.

Just then someone knocked at the window. MondayCouple's hearts stopped, Gary jumped away from Jihyo and got back to his seat, she started to blush and gary got out of the car. he saw it was Jaesuk hyung and one of the pd.

-"What are you doing gary-ha ? We saw you arrived and stopped the car but as we didn't see you going out we wondered if anything happened." Jaesuk said

-"Ha ye hyung it's just that Jihyo was sleeping in the back of the car and I was trying to wake her up" Gary lied

But the grasshopper was suspicious about their relationship seeing how Jihyo and Gary were closer than before, he pretended he didn't see anything and they started filming again.
-----
During the break after they have filmed the 2nd mission, Kwangsoo who was bored find a phone application about RunningMan. It was a quizz about the member, smiling he tried it. The hardest level was a quizz about Jihyo. There were really hard question like "What Song Jihyo like to eat at midnight ?" or things like this. Kwangsoo couldn't answered at some of the question. Watching him Gary was stressed because he knew all the answers of each questions about his woman. At the question "What's Song Jihyo's favorite sleeping position ?" Kwangsoo went blanck and couldn't choose between the 4 propositions. (As fans couldn't know either about that, the creator of the application choose himself what would be the right answer but it was wrong from the reality). Gary couldn't stand it anymore, he took Kwangsoo's phone and answered all the question even the one about her sleeping habit. He won the score of 99/100 because the real favorite sleeping position of Jihyo was not the right answer in the quizz. The Girin laughted at his hyung saying he was wrong about his noona' sleeping habit.

-"Aish, I'm not wrong it's the quizz which is wrong !!" added Gary.

Kwangsoo went see his noona and asked her to choose the right answer between the four. Jihyo choosed the same as Gary did. Kwangsoo was schoked and decided to tease them :
 

-"Hey... Hyung how can you know her sleeping habits ? Aren't you Noona's stalker ?" the last statement made everyone burst in laughter.

Jaesuk who saw the scene smirked and went toward Sukjin :

-"Hyung don't you think that our MondayCouple is suspicious this days ?"

-"What do you mean ?" asked Sukjin

-"Look at them, they're really close this days, they always stay next to each other during breaks and always have a look to each other"

-"I don't know they've always been kind of close before. Moreover Jihyo is dating that guy right ?"

-"Well, she's not anymore..."

-"Really ? How do you know ? Did she told you ?"

-"Well..."

-----FLASHBACK---

Two months ago after filming, Jihyo followed Jaesuk to the carpark.

-"Oppa, can I talk to you ?" she asked

-"Of course ! What's wrong ? Get in the car" He smiled

-"Well, I was wondering if a compagny can break the contract of an artist if something happened between them ?"

-"What do you mean ? Are you affraid they'll break yours ?"

-"Yes... A little." Jihyo confessed to her oppa because he was the  one she trusted the most to help her and keep it secret.

-"Is it because of Beak ChangJo-shii ?"

-"Yes.. We broke up... so I wonder if he can fire me using the terms of the contract ?"

-"I see.. I'm sorry for you....And.."

-"Don't be sorry Oppa, I'm the one who broke up" she cut him.

-"Well if he breaks the contract he has to prove that you didn't respect it. Have you done anything against the rules ?"

-"No, I didn't"

-"Then you don't have to worry, he can't do anything."

She smiled and thanked him, he patted her head :

-"Jihyo-ya if something happen tell me ok ? Oppa will be there for you"

-"Ye, thank you oppa, I love you ! Take care and rest, Bye"

-----END FLASHBACK---

-"Hooo, I see" said Sukjin

-"Hyung think about it, this morning before the openning in the carpark I saw Jihyo in Gary's car, she hides herself so I prenteded to have not see anything, and earlier, Gary answered correctly at the question about Jihyo's sleeping position. I know you since 20 years but I don't know how you sleep at home, and you don't know about me either."

-"You're right those two keep something secret from us".

The two olders members decided to spy the couple.

--------

The filming finally ended and Yoomes and Jimes Bonds followed secretly the MondayCouple.
At the car park they hided behind a car and watched them with widely open eyes. Gary stopped in front of Jihyo's van. They spoke a little but as the two spys were far, they couldn't here them. Gary took a look around and seeing no one he quickly kissed Jihyo's lips. She push him slightly and said something to him, he answered her, she looked around, took his hand and took him furher between her van and the car next to it. Gary sweelty kissed her again and then moved his lips, she responded the kiss, broke it and got in her car. She left and waved at him. Then Gary joined his car smiling from ear to ear and left, letting the two olders stunned by what they saw....

Hi everyone.. Sorry for the late ubdate but I'm happy to be finally able to update !! It's was a little crazy in my life those weeks, I also turned 17 two days ago so I was busy ^^ But to be forgive this update is a big update ! Hope you'll like this chapter and I hope I'll be able to update soon because I'll be once again busy because of exam -_-'. Right know I'm too lazy to study but I'll have to ! Share your impression in the comment below, and I appologize if there is any mistake because I really want to update know and I haven't really check what I've wrote soo ~~ Enjoy ~~ Plus DO NOT FORGET TO WATCH REPLIES AT YOUR COMMENTS ^^