Chapter 13 : Why ?

Should we be everyday ?

Gary slowly opened his eyes hearing his song "LeeSSang Blues", it was Jihyo's alarm, he reached her phone on the bedside table and turned the alarm off. he yawned feeling the sun passing thru the curtains and lightening his face. He turned hid head and smiled seeing Jihyo's sleeping face. He snuggled closer to her enjoying the warmth of her bare body against his then he kissed her neck.

-"Jihyo-ya wake up" he wispered before kissing her cheek and hugging her.

She woke up as she felt his kiss, and his bare body squezzed against her.

-"Five minutes more..." she said.

-"Andwae, you have to go to work. Hurry you'll be late."

-"Hum... It's ok, just five minutes...."

-"Hey, you sleepyhead." He put himself on her top crushing her on purpose.

-"Haa, oppa I can't breave, you're so heavy" she tried to push him but he was laughing "Come on oppa mo..."

He kissed her on the lips, at first it was a sweet one but it became a passionate one as the two of them felt the friction of their two bodies against each other. Gary started carresing her belly, and then her thighs, then going upper on her waist.

-"Oppa..... We don't.... have... time" she tried to speak between the kisses and the moans of his touch

-"We'll use the five minutes you asked" he playfully answer and then re the side of the bed, letting her go. "Palli go or I'll really make you late"

She smiled and kissed him on the lips, "I'll make it to you oppa" and left take her shower. While she was showering he decided to open the fridge to make breakfast, it was almost empty and Gary had no choice than make some butter toast with fried eggs as it was the only thing Jihyo had. Jihyo was so busy with her schedchules this time that she didn't had time to fulfill her fridge. When she was done with her shower, she joined Gary in the living room.

-"Wohaa. Oppa you made this ?"

-"Yes, come eat, Jihyo-ya how can you have nothing in your fridge ? Are you sure you're eating well ?"

-"Ah, I know oppa, but I was so budy I didn't get the time to go in the supermarket. Don't worry, if I have nothing to eat then I order something."

-"Give me a key of your appartment."

-"What ?" she was surprised by Gary's sentence. "Why ?"

-"I will fulfill your fridge for you, I've time, I want be sure that you have something to eat. Plus I'm your boyfriend, I can have a key no ?" Seeing her puzzled face he added : "Just give me the key, i'll fulfill you're fridge and then give it back to you ok ?"

-"O..Ok" Jihyo has always been sensitive when it come to her house even her doesn't know why. She gave him the key and they left together.

----------

Gary was shocked when he heard it, people talking in the corridors of SBS building, he heard them said "Jackal" and "Jihyo" he knew they were talking about Jihyo's new movie. She told him a week ago that she got an offer for a movie, she'll be a kind of spy, actually more a killer and the male lead would be JaeJong her hoobae the JYJ member working for the same compagny. The movie's filming started two days ago, he knew she'll be busy for the next two or three months to come but what she hadn't tell him was that there would be kiss scenes. Gary became really angry imagining Jihyo kissing that guy, even if he knew she was an actress, still she should have told him herself. He was upset but couldn't see her as she was too busy so he decided to wait till Monday to asked her explanation. During that time he didn't text her nor call her nor respond her texts and calls.

Jihyo wondered what happened and why he wasn't calling her back. But she was really busy and had to focus on her acting, she also thouht that it would be better to wait for monday, and to see him during RunningMan filming.

On monday Jihyo finally got to the filming location just in time, she hadn't the time to speak to Gary that they had already started filming. During filming he was really cold toward her, he didn't make any jokes about MondayCouple nor said any cheesy lines. She felt really confused but as the camera were on, she couldn't get near to him.

-"Ok, CUT!" said the PD, it was finally the first break. Jihyo tried to go toward Gary to speak with him but he was all the time with others, once he was with the staff, once with the guests. She knew he was doing that on purpose but couldn't understand why. The time he was with Jaesuk, Jihyo took her chance and asked : "Oppa, can you come one minute please ?"

-"Oppa's speaking with hyung" he ansered coldly. Jaesuk was surprised by the cold tone of Gary and saw the puzzeled look on Jihyo's face.

-"Actually, we'll talk later Gary-ha, I need to see my manager" and he leaved.

Gary couldn't escape his fate, he followed Jihyo aside where there was nobody around.

-"Oppa, what's wrong with you ? Why are you so cold toward me ?"

-"Nothing's wrong, hurry let's start filming again !" he responded trying to leave. She catched his arm.

-"Oppa please ! What did I do ?"

-"Is your filming going well ?" he asked with a ironique face.

-"Yes.... It is... Why ?" she was really confused.

-"Have you already done those scenes ?" his face was darker, he frowned, he was angry.

-"What scenes oppa, explain me for me to understand please."

-"The scenes you'll kiss that handsome guy !" his voice was louder, still frowning and glaring at her. She knew he was angry and she was shocked, "how did he know ?" she thought.

-"Oppa, it's not like that... How do you know about... that ?"

-"Why oppa couldn't know ?"

"God he's really mad..." She entered her mong state trying to find a solution to make the things better but the filming had to started again. Once the cameras started rolling Gary stopped showing his angry face but was still very cold toward Jihyo.