Chapter 2. Flashback

Should we be everyday ?

Jihyo then went home as it's was her last schechules. She tought all night to what should she does with Gary and tried hard to understand her feelings.

-Flashback-

ChangJo : "Hi ! sweetie." He said entering in Jihyo's appartement.
"Hi ! Oppa" she answerd coldly. Hearing this cold tone he asked her :

"What's wrong Jihyo-ya ? Is it because RunningMan filming was hard ? Did the members said anything about our relationship ?"
 

"Anio oppa, I'm ok there's nothing wrong. RunningMan was tiring as usual... The cast congraluated me and asked me why I didn't told them sooner but that's all."
 

"And What about Kang Gary-shii ? Did he said anythings as you had a love line with him?"
 

"No he didn't we just suggested to stop the loveline and he made jokes as usual." she said with a disapointed voice.

Seeing a weird look on Jihyo's face he approched her and tried to kiss her on the lips. But at that moment she turned her head and this kiss was on her right cheek. He was confused and asked himself why she didn't let him kiss her. He then decided with a worry heart to pretend nothing happened and asked for food, he secretly hoped that it was because they were at her house and he knew that she hate bring someone home..., actually they never had date in her appartement and it was the first time he really went in, thinking that they would spend a good night together.
 

-Jihyo's POV- :"I don't know why did I turned my head ? Why wouldn't I let him kiss me ? I just feel weird and not in the mood tonight"
 

She then left in the kitchen to make her boyfriend's dinner. As she started cooking she had her Mong face and tried to figure why she wasn't in a good mood. ChangJo sat on the sofa and watched his girl. He didn't knew why she was like that tonight but he tought that it was nothing because Jihyo's mood easily change and there is time she's just like this (plus he's in her house). She's grumpy and anybody knows why ? Not even her sometimes. That night after the dinner he went home because he knew Jihyo was weird and that she wouldn't let him do anything.

Weeks past and Jihyo was still weird with her boyfriend, during RunningMan filming she was really sad because her relationchip with Mister Kang was different and she didn't hang out with them after filming anymore. She still didn't let her boyfriend kiss her or do more and that man was confused of this sudden change. And also they didn't have any date anymore. Jihyo always said him that she was tired and that she hadn't any energy left for going out or receving him at her house.  One day he called her at his office to have a talk as she wouldn't see him outside.

*tock tock*

ChangJo : "Ye come in !"
 

Jihyo : "Oppa why did you call me ? Everyone know we're dating don't ask me on your office please ! There will be weird rumours sprending !"
 

ChangJo : "I didn't had the choice you seem to avoid me ! I want us to talk !"
 

Jihyo : "Sorry oppa but I don't have time"
 

Changjo : "I know you have it because I took a look at your schedchules, please let's talk. Why do you keep avoiding me ? Just after we went public you changed ! What's happened why don't you let me kiss you or see you ? I just feel like there is something wrong !"
 

Jihyo : "I'm sorry but it's just... I don't know, I.. I don't know what we're doing!"
 

ChangJo : "What do you mean Jihyo ?"
 

Jihyo : "I don't know if we should really be together, I just felt like that since the day I filmed RunningMan and that they annouced our relationship. I don't know why didn't I told them sooner that we were together while they are my family ?
 

Changjo :"So i'm not your family ?!?"
 

Jihyo : "Anio, it's not like that. It's just since we're not the MondayCouple anymore it's different between me and.. and.." she stoped her sentence and was shock of what she just said and what she almost said.
 

ChangJo : "So it's because of Kang Gary-shii ?"...

 

Hi ~~ Here the second chapter hope you like it ! Also you can follow me on twitter at @MongJiHyoFrance I also want to thank you all for your coms and i will do my best to not decepoint you, bye ~~