Chapter 10 : Sweet Night

Should we be everyday ?

The two olders just went home and decided to keep it secret for the moment. Still they wanted to know what were their relationship...

------

It was tuesday 1:00am and Jihyo got a call :

-"Yobuseo?"

-"Jihyo-ya !!" The man said in a happy tone.

-"Oppa !" She answered cheerfully, "What's up ?"

-"Jihyo..." He said with a sad voice 

-"What's wrong oppa ? Kwenchana?" She started to worry

-"No i'm not.. I miss you so much that I feel sick". She laughed

-"Aish oppa ! You scared me I thought it was about something serious"

-"Ya I'm serious !! I miss you so much that I can't even get off of my bed, I'm so weak right now I just fell sick..."

-"Hahaha, arasso what do you want from me then ?"

-"Are you free ?" He asked with his happy voice, she could tell he was smiling with his stupid but cute smile that she loved.

-"Yes, I am. But I'm tired so I'll go to bed you know because it's already 1am past...

-"Haa kurae ?" He said disapointed. She laughted

-"But oppa. I just feel like I need someone hugging me before I could go to bed. Can't I come to see you and then leave to sleep ?" She knew her boyfriend really wanted to see her at that time so she decided that she'll go see him and then go home and sleep.

-"Yes Yes !! Do it !! I'll wait you palli come !"

She Hung up. Gary stood up of his couch and cleaned his house. The door bells rung and he ran to open the door. He didn't look at her, he quickly pulled her in his embrace and hugged her tiglhty.

-"I missed you so much."

-"I missed you too oppa." She responded the hug and snuggled closer to him.

He broke the hug and closed the door to not have anyone see them. He brought her in his living room. It was the first time for Jihyo to visite his house. She knew his studio as she already went there but for his appartement it was a first time. She sat on the couch after he told her to and he brought some drinks. He sat closer to her and gave her her glass.

-"Oppa, how can you miss me so much when we met yesterday ?"

-"It can't be help. I miss you all the time ! Even when we're filming together I still miss you."

-"You're so cute oppa... But still I can't always be with you. You can't stay in your bed just because I'm not next to you."

-"Arasso, come here !" He poulled her closer and hugged her again.

-"You really missed me right ? haha" and she kissed his check. At that time Gary broke the hug and leaned forward, he kissed her passionetly for a while. He touched her back and caressed her hair, he kissed her in the neck. She push him :

-"Oppa let me breave."

-"Sorry honey but I missed you so much."

Her heart stopped. It was the first time that he called her "honey" she smiled widely and hugged him. He was happy and hugged her too.

They chatted for a while, when Jihyo took a look at the clock, it was already 2:40am and she had schedchules the next day. Gary saw her and asked :

-"Jihyo-ya, can't you stay for the night ?"

She was shocked and looked at him surprised.

-"Don't be affraid I won't do anything, it's just that I want to sleep hugging you, I want feel  you next to me all night, can't I ?" he asked with puppy eyes.

She nodded. "Yes!" he screamed and pecked her on the lips.

-"So as you have work tomorrow, should we go to sleep ?"

-"Hum, kaja." she agreeded shyly

He brought her in his room, giving her an other LeeSSang tee-shirt, this time a big size's one.

-"Here for you. I know you love our tee."

-"Thank you oppa" she smiled

-"Go take your shower first. Here's the shampoo and the swoap, here's a towel, take your time I'll wait you in the room"

-"Arasso, komawo oppa."

While Jihyo was showering, Gary put a tank top and a tracksuit pants and laid on the bed waiting for Jihyo. After 30 minutes, Jihyo came out, with her bare skin, still a little wet hair and her LeeSSang shirt which was like a kind of dress as he gave her a XXL size. She looked so beautifull that Gary couldn't close his mouth. She blushed:

-"Oppa, stop looking at me like that." She said embarassed.

-"Mianhe Jihyo-ya it's just that you're so beautiful." He spoke honeslty. She blushed even more.

-"Come here" he said patting the bed.

-"Oppa, do you usually wear this when sleeping", she asked pointing his clothes.

-"Ani, Oppa usually sleep " he aswered watching her with a mischivious face and winked.

-"Oppaaaa..." She said blushing. He smirked.

-"Palli, come here !" he said.

She laid down next to him, it was akward. Jihyo's heart was beating faster. Gary looked at her and could see her body line through the shirt. His eyes stopped to her , she wasn't wearing any bra and he could see it even with the shirt on. He quiclky covered her with the blanket and turned his head on the other side. Jihyo was still akward. Feeling the akwardness, he took her and pulled her against him, in his embrace, telling her to sleep.

-"Good night Jihyo-ya"

-"Good night Oppa"

She snuggled closer to him and laied her head on his chest, he was hugging her tightly, secretly counting sheep trying to think to something else than the woman he loved, only wearing a shirt and a pantie sleeping in his bed, in his arms. He kissed her on the cheek and the they fell asleep in each other's arms.

On morning, Jihyo's phone alarm clock rung it was Gary's song "LeeSSang Blues", it woke up the two of them. She quiclky turned off the alarm, he smiled hearing the song. She was about to got up of the bed, when he hugged her.

-"Good morning sweetie" he said and kissed her on the lips.

-"Good morning Oppa" she shyly answered and then kiss his lips too.

-"Hum, I like that song, I wonder who wrote it ?!" He laughed.

-"I don't know, I heard it was wrote by an ugly man whith a funny name from Jamsil." She teased.

-"Ugly ? Funny name ? Well you're making fun of me, then I'll have to punish you" He grabbed her and tickled her. She tried to push him while laughing but couldn't, he jumped on her top holding her two wrist above her head and playfully bite her noze, then her upper lips.

-"Ya !" she yelled at him, "Stop it if you don't want get troubles" she didn't like that feeling, she couldn't do anything to delivrate herself as he has more strength than her. She felt weak and knew that she was his at time like this, while she prefered when he was hers.

Laughing, he bite again her upper lips and kissed it lovingly, she responded the kiss. Their lips were dancing together, this time she took the initiative to put her tongue in, and played with his. Then she broke the kiss and bite his chin.

-"Ouch.." he said, but she was laughing.

-"Ya, let go of me or I'll bite you harder" she teased.

-"Arasso, but first you have to answer to my question. Since when do you listen to this song to wake up ?"

-"Since I love you... It make me think of you the moment I open my eyes." she was shy.

As promise he let go of her hands, kissed her a last time and got out of the bed. He went to the kitchen to make breakfast and told her to change clothes because "I wont be able to control myslef anymore if I keep seeing you in this shirt without pants." She put her clothes on and joined him to the kitchen, smelling something really good, they ate together. After, he brought her back to her home.

Hi guys I'm sorry I didn't update sooner and moreover today it's a short update --' I just wanted to put this chapter online even if it's short because it stressed me to not have been able to update sooner.... I'll update again but I think I would be able to update only in one week... (I have to study for my exam) Still, hope you like it even if it's really short, but I find it cute so ^^ If you want, share your thought about the story and if you have any idea feel free to write it in the comment. Check the replies to your comments because I do reply :p Ok it's past 5am here so I'll finally go to bed ><. As usual thank you for readding, subscribing and commenting ! Have a good week. ! Bye~~