Chapter 5. The Kiss

Should we be everyday ?

Then kissed her on the lips.
----
Her heart suddenly stopped when she felt the warmest of his lips on hers.

--Jihyo's POV-- "Omg what is he doing ?? Why is he kissing me right now ??"


It was like time had stop, his lips were touching hers, it felt so good that Gary started to move his lips on hers and she followed the movement of his.

Both had their eyes closes and it was the best feeling they ever felt in their life, it was warm and sweet, their heart were beating like crazy in their chest, they felt like they were the only personn on earth and they wished that moment would never stop. Kissing each other, they knew it was different from all they ever felt and from all the kisses they ever had. Enjoying each other lips' sweetness and still moving it like if their lips were dancing with each other's. Gary put his hand on her waiste and wanted to go further by putting his tongue in, when the door opened.

It was Gill who, at the second he saw them, stepped back and let out a little : "Omo ! (OMG)"
Shocked Gary and Jihyo broke the kiss and Gary jumped from his chair blushing and not knowing what to do. Jihyo's heart beated so hard that she thought it was going to come out from her body, she blushed and was as red as a tomato and as hot as if she was a chicken in an oven. Gary and Gill were standing there looking at each other still speechless and Gary was surprised of what he just did to Jihyo and also by the fact that she responded the kiss. Jihyo felt really bad and embarassed. She hurrily took her bag said good morning to Gil and Goodbye to Gary and leaved running like crazy. In the street she called her manager and asked her to picked her up from the street behind Gary's studio.

In the room Gil finally broke the ackward silence between the two :

-"Gary-ha I'm sorry if I knew she was there I would have knock the door. Ya, are you dating her ? Why didn't you told me ?"

-"Anio hyung, it's not like that, I don't know what's just happened, I don't know why did I did that ! I must be crazy, Oh my GOD ! I just kissed Jihyo, Ya! PABO why did you did that ?? What will I do ? How will I even talk to her now ?"

-"You kissed her ? Yes, you must be crazy ! But still, you kissed her but from what I saw she didn't reject you, you were kissing her but she was also kissing you !"

-".... Really ? Well it's true I was crazy at that time but why didn't she pushed me away ? No I can't think like that, I was the one going crazy ! Man if you wouldn't have come in I would have put my tongue inside ...!"

-"Oh so I should apologize once again ! kekeke" said Gil teasingly

-"Ya ! You crazy ?" Gary answered in english, "How can I do that to her ! Damn what should I do ?!?"

Gil then left Gary alone because he knew that his friend needed time to find what he had to do.

-----
Jihyo's manager arrived and Jihyo got in the car. She was still blushing and she was in her Mong state.

-"Aigoo, Jihyo-ya are you ok ? Why are you as red as a tomato plus you're so mong today kekeke"
Jihyo finally came back on earth, she touched her cheeks and felt that it was really hot!

-"A.. Anio, it's.. it's nothing, I'm to.. totally fine." she said stammering.

-"You don't look good haha, what happened ? By the way isn't here near to Kang Gary-shii studio ?"

-"Kang ? Kang Gary ? Why do you mention his name ??"

-"Whoaa, Jihyo you're so weird ? Were you with him right know ? Because I send you home early today for you to be able to rest but know it's already 9pm and you're outside !"

-"Can't we stop talking ? I'm tired !"

Jihyo was really confused at that time, not knowing why did Gary kissed her and if it means that he liked her or something, she just wanted to go home and sleep. Her manager let go of it and smiled at how Jihyo was fishy, she knew something must have happened but decide to wait the moment Jihyo will tells her herself. Jihyo finally got home with her manager who was to tired to drive back at her home. That's why Jihyo said her manager to stay at her place because she knew that when she was really busy with work and really tired her manager was even more busy and even more tired. Jihyo went to bed and was still confused. One hour later she still couldn't sleep she decided to ask some help and advice to her close friend and manager eonni. She knocked at the guest room where her manager was sleeping. She then entered in the room.

-"Eonni.... Sleeping already ?" she whispered.

-"Hum... What's wrong Jihyo-ya any schedchules troubles ?"

-"Anio eonni, museowo (I'm scared)"

Her manager switch on the desk light and tapped the bed to say to Jihyo to sit.

-"What are you affraid of ? You're really weird since I brought you home."

-"Eonni, You were right,... I was with Gary oppa sooner, we were at his studio because he wanted me to listen some of his news songs."

-"Hey! I knew that you were with him, little punk do you think you can hide me something haha?

-"I know I'm sorry to have been mad at you earlier in the car it's just that I don't know what to do?" she added panic.

-"Why ? What happened you have to tell me for me to understand."

-"Well, we were just the two of us in front of the computer listening music and.. and.." Her manager was staring at Jihyo with big eyes and a big smile, diying from curiosity

-"He kissed me..."

-"WHAT ??" yelled her manager. "Seriously, omo! What did you do after ? why did he kissed you? But it's good since you love him right ??" Her manager couldn't stop speaking.

-"Eonni, weaker please don't yell like that. I... I don't know, of course I liked the kiss I even responded to and we.. we.. omo ottokae !!" Jihyo couldn't finish her sentence and strated blushing.

-"What did you do next ? How was it ? Was it just a simple kiss on the lips ?"

-"No it was more than a simple kiss, it was a passionate kiss and I think that we would have go even deaper if Gil oppa didn't came in the room..."

-"Whoaa~~ So you liked it, keke I can see it writing on your face."

-"Don't please"

-"But you love him, so maybe he kissed you because he loves you too ! Gary-shii is so manly ! But this is a good thing why can't you sleep ?"

-"Because I'm afraid that if I close my eyes, I will wake up and all of this will have been a dream" she added totally embarassed.

After calmed Jihyo for almost one hour her manager let Jihyo sleep with her and then fell asleep.


Annyeong~~ So this chapter is a liitle smaller than the other but I wanted to update fast because of the end of the chapter 3, and I know how it's hard to wait ;p I hope you'll like it.!! (even if it's short >.<) I also wanted to thank you all for the number of views, suscribers and comments ! It make me happy because when I first decide to write I didn't knew you guys would like my story like you do so thank you. I corrected the mistake I made about Jihyo's POV thank to @itsrj90 everyone feel free to make me notice the mistake I make ^^ Also I wanted to said that I have answered to your comment but I don't know if you get or not a notification when I do it so I said it to you here in case you wouldn't know, so check the replies in your comment :p that's all for today Good bye and I hope to see you soon with a new update. (you can follow me on twitter at @MongJihyoFrance to know when there is an update).