Chapter 21: Then just leave me........

Should we be everyday ?

Jihyo came back in the living room after her phone call, she sat next to Gary who was playing with his phone. "Oppa, do you want to shower first ?"

-"No,  I want to take over what we started before beeing interrupt earlier" he grinned as he put back is phone and moved near her.

-"Ah, oppa, I want to shower... I'll o first" she said and left to the bathroom, she locked the door.

-"Ya! Song Jihyo !" Gary pouted and stood in front of the locked bathroom door, "At least let me shower with you !"

-"Shiroo~~" Jihyo said back with her teasing voice. Gary sighed and sat back on the couch.

 

Next morning, while Jihyo was sleeping peacfully in Gary's arms her phone started to ring, she quiclky answered affraid that the ringing tone would awake Gary.

"Yobuseo" she whispered. "Oh, sunbae, how are you ?" she started to get up from the bed and left to the living room. Gary was awake, he watched his phone, it was only 6.30am. "Who's calling her this soon in the moring ?" he wondered. Then he got back to sleep. When Jihyo joined him in the bed it was 7am already, she spent 30minutes on the phone. "Who was that ?" he asked her carefully as she lied on the bed.

-"Oh, oppa you're awake? Did I wake you up? I'm sorry..." she said as she faced him and touched his cheek.

-"It's ok" he said as he held the hand she had on his cheek.

-"It was my school sunbae, it's been a long time I saw him.... Maybe something like 8 or 10 years already."

-"Really? What does he want?" Gary sounded a little jealous. Jihyo smiled at Gary's face and voice tone.

-"Just catching some old time. I'll have a coffee with him this afternoon."

-"Really...." Gary wasn't ecxited, he sensed something weird about that man, why a man would sudenly take contact with a woman he haven't see once in 10 years if it's not because he loves that woman or if he wants to play around with her...

-"Ya! Kang Gary!" Jihyo saw Gary's mong face.

-"Wae?"

-"Don't start being jealous oppa. He's just a friend and I love you" she scolded him and then sweet-talked to him.

-"I'm not jealous..." he said as he took her in his arms, hugging her and letted her head rested on his chest. He kissed the top of her head.

-"I'm not jealous because I believe in you, I believe in our love, it's just that I'm worried something might happen to you that's all."

She smiled and lifted up her head to look at him.

-"Nothing's gonna happened" and she kissed him on his lips, he responded to it, they spend that morning in bed cuddling, kissing and sleeping.

---------------

-"SeungIm-ha..." the man waved his hand at her when she entered the coffeeshop.

-"Oh, sunbae." she greeted him as she walk toward the table and took a sit. "How are you doing lately sunbae ? It's been a long time and I was surprised to received a call from you."

-"Yes, I hesitated at first calling you because it's been a long time and I don't wanted you to misunderstand me..."

-"Misunderstand ? On what ?"

-"Well, because it's been a while and now that you're famous and all.."

-"Of course not oppa ! I know that you were busy with your studies and work while I also was busy"

-"I see you're still kind heart !"

-"Anio, anio. So how are you doing ? Did you became sound engineer as you wanted to?"

-"Yes, I did. It was hard, but I realized my dream, I'm working for a cf compagny. But I can see you did really well too !"

-"Yeah, I'm alright. I get a lot of love recently and I'm really thankfull and bless."

-"Yes, I'm watching you every week in RunningMan and I'm laughing so hard."

-"Really, thank you~" she answered.
 

It's been a while the two of them have seen each other but back in time he was a dear friend of her, her sunbae who take good care of her and they were often together. She felt happy to got to talk to him again. They chatted for a while, after she excused herself because she had schedchules.
 

Weeks passed and Jihyo and that man were often talking on the phone, she was laughing at his jokes and he was listening her bringing out back memories. Gary was confused, he was happy to see her being happy and smiling to the phone but he couldn't help that to feel upset because he wasn't the one making her laugh.
The closer they got the closer she knew about his life, she though that he hadn't change, he was stil for her a really nice person who you could share your problems with. She learned he wasn't lucky in love, he had awful breaks up and the most recent news she got of him was that he recently had been fired and was looking for a new job.

-"Oppa...?" she asked Gary while waiting for him to joined her in bed.

-"Wae ?" he responded as he finish brushing his teeth and settled down in bed next to her.

-"Don't you need  a sound engineer for helping you in your album ?"

-"Hum, don't think so, we already have our staff why?"

-"Well, Jung Il sunbae is looking for a job since he got fired from his compagny, I wonder if you haven't a work for him or.." but she was cut by Gary's sigh

-"Wae ?" she asked.

-"Anio, just... You're often talking to him recently." he was uneasy.

-"Oppa, he was a close friend of mine back then, we're just catching some old times. If you don't want to make him work on your album then fine." she pouted.

-"It's not like that Jihyo, you know that I already have my staffs, also I don't know why but I'm a little uneasy with you getting closer to him..." He tried his best to explained to her but it made her upset.

-"You know what, forget what I said, good night." and she laid on the bed, covering herdelf with the blanket, her back facing him. He sighed once again and decided to let her calm down, he laid down too and slept, his back facing her as well.

When she woke up the monday morning she was alone, Gary was gone. She was mad at him for not telling her he would go early.

"Aish, we just argue a little last night and he run away ?" she talked to herself.

After she showered she sent him a text
 

-----------To: My Gary <3
Oppa, just because yesterday I was mad at you you run away this morning ? Why haven't you tell me you'll leave early ? You haven't wait for me and leaved for RunningMan set alone. Well, that's nice from you !
----------From: My Jihyo <3

Gary was at his studio working with Gil when he recieved Jihyo's message. "Is she joking right now ?" and it was his time to be angry at her he decided to not answer to her ironic text and waited to see her before filming. In fact Gary did tell her he would leave early because he had work to do before going to film RunningMan but she was on the phone with her sumbae. He realized she had nood to what he said but she wasn't listening.

On her side Jihyo was waiting at her door, calling her manager:

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"Unnie ! I'm sorry but can't you come to get me right now ? I need to go to RunningMan filming set but Gary oppa leaved without me"

-"Jihyo, I'm almost at your appartement call you back when I'm park, go down now."

"Unnie's already there ? How ?" she thought and got down, in the parking lot she saw her compagny's van and got in.

-"Unnie, how did you get here that fast ?"

-"Ya, are you joking Jihyo ? I was supposed to come to get you."

-"What ? really ?"

-"Yes, Gary-shii called me to ask me to get you at the filming set."

-"Oh.." Jihyo was confused. "Even if he ran away he still thought about me" she thought and felt stupid because she was the one being upset with him at the begining.

When she arrieved to the set, they were all there excepted Gary.

-"DongHoon oppa, where's Gary oppa ?" she asked carefully HaHa.

-"Gary-hyung, he'll come soon, he was wroking in his studio this morning, but why don't you know this ?

He already told everyone because he wanted us to know he might be late"

-"Really.... I don't think he told me." she was decapointed "Oppa, can you ask him why he did not tell me please ?"

-"Hey~ What's wrong with you both? Did you fight ?"

-"I... I don't know, can you please ask him or not ?" she got annoyed. Each time it's about Gary, all the member knows she's sensitive so HaHa did not ask further.

-"Arasso, arasso, I'll do it" and she smiled to him, "Thank you oppa !"

They were ready to start filming when Gary arrieved on the set, appologized to be late and quickly changed himself. To film the opening he went to the opposit of Jihyo, he was next to HaHa. Jihyo noticed he did not went toward her and stole glances toward him every five minutes. After filming the opening, while the guest and member were changing, HaHa went to Gary.

-"Hyung, this morning MongJi asked me where you were, you did not told her you'll go to your studio early ? Have you guys fight or something ?"

-"I don't know, Stress~~ I told her yesterday but she was on the phone with one of her old sumbae, she nodded to me so I thought she would have listen but apparently not, this morning she texted me asking why I wasn't here. Yesterday night she got mad over nothing."

-"Well, she looked like she was confused this morning, always being Mong. Why did you fought ?"
Gary started narrating HaHa about Jihyo's sumbae, his sudden call and the way he felt uneasy with that man, not calling in ten years and suddenly being her friend again.

-"What does that guy want?" HaHa asked.

-"I don't know, but don't you think that he wants something, I mean why suddenly calling her ? Because she's famous?"

-"Yeah, I don't know... You should watch this guy carefully" agreed HaHa

While she was changing in the girls dressing room Jihyo got a text, the guest were talking and laughing but she wasn't really in the right mood to joined their conversation, she red her text.
 

--------To: MongJi
Jihyo-ya, Gary hyung said he told you but you were on the phone with someone yesterday, you even nodded at him and this morning you asked him where he was.... Try to not be always mong.
-------From: Haroro oppa

 

-He told me ?- she wondered and then she remember, he spoke to her but she wasn't really listening as she was on the phone with her sumbae, but she nodded to him. Now she felt guilty she should have asked him after to repeat or she should have really listen to what he said her.

Just before they started filming again, Gary passed behind her and patted her head, "Morning" he whispered before filming start. To stay profesional, they just ended the filming quietly. After filming end, Gary went to Jihyo

-"Come here, I'll bring you home" he told her pulling her wrist toward him and walked toward his car.

-"Oppa, wait I haven't say goodbye" she told but he didn't care.

-"They'll understand" he said to her and brought her in his car. Inside the car, it was silent and akward.

-"Oppa, I'm sorry" she told him first. "I didn't listen to you yesterday and then I got mad at you... Miahne Kang Gary" she said sincerly.
 

-"It's okay... Let's finish that talk at home ok ?"

She nodded and they went home. Entering the appartement they sat on the couch.

-"Jihyo, I don't like to see you with that man." he decided to tell her what he thought.

-"What do you mean oppa ? Why ?"

-"I don't like that man that's all."

-"Aren't you too much ? You don't even know him."

-"I know how men are Jihyo, why would he suddenly call you after all those time, he must want something for sure !"

-"Oppa, we already talk about that, stop being jealous !" both were upset, they started talking louder and louder.

-"I'm not jealous, I just think you shouldn't see that man anymore. For calling you, he must want do something to you, or being interest in you !"

-"See, you're jealous, you're not believing my feelings for you !"

-"Nonsense ! That's not that !"

-"Even if he wants something from me then what ? Do you think that just because he may like me I'll be with him or accept his feelings for me ? Why don't you believe me enough ?"

-"I believe you but still, I can't help to feel bad when I see you smiling and giggling on the phone, when you go see him..."

-"Seriously, you're conscious that this is what we call being jealous right ?"

-"Yes, I'm jealous but I'm not only jealous, I can feel that that man isn't nice with you for nothing."

-"You never met him ! I've never bad talk about your women friends, I've never said anything to you when you were hanging out with other woman, even when you took picture with fans and that those girl are all around you ! Don't you think it's unfair for me ? Do you think you're the only one feeling jealous ? How I'm supposed to feel when you have girl all around you ? But still, I believe you and I trust you..."

-"I believe you Jihyo, I believe you like me but I also believe that you should be carefull with that man..."

-"Oppa...." She started to get teary. "You made a mistake.... you said you believe I like you.... But it's wrong... I don't like you.. I love you" Tears fell down on her cheeks as she finished her words. She stood up and went to their bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Gary realized what he said. "I know that you love me Jihyo, but how can you understand that I understand men and that that guy must want something...." he sighed and took his car key. He let a piece of paper on the table and leaved for his studio. Jihyo heard him leave, she cried louder once she heard the door closed.

The next morning, she was devasted, she cried all night, her eyes were all puffy and she had to meet her sumbae as promise. She prepared herself and leaved her house. She met her sumbae at the usual coffee shop.

-"Hi, SungIm."

She tried to fake a smile, being an actress, it's not that difficult for her, only the people really close to her like her mom, Gary and the members know when she's not really smiling.
They ordered coffee and had a fade talk, speaking of the weather or of works, but she realized his tone was weird, he sighed often.

-"Oppa, what's wrong ?" she asked innocently.

-"Well.... It's hard to say.... My... My little brother is sick...." he sadly said.

-"Omo ! Really, is it bad ?" she was worried.

-"Yes, he need surgery but..."

-"But what ? What's wrong ?"

-"It's risky, and it's expensive..."

-"How much risky ? Will he be ok ?" she was totally worried for his little brother

-"Well, he could die if something goes wrong.... I... I..." and the man started tearing.

-"Omo ! I'm so sorry.... But don't worry, he'll be ok !" she tried to confort him.

-"I don't know, I just loose my job, I don't know how I'll pay the surgery...." He held his head in his hand, sighed and looked at her.

-"SeungIm-ha...."

-"What ?" she asked pitiying him.

-"No... It's nothing..."

-"No, say it, what do you want to say ?"

-"Do you think.. Do you think it would be possible to borrow you some money ? I mean, no forget, I'm sorry how can I borrow money from a girl, I'm sorry".

-"Aniyo oppa, it's for your little brother ! How can you be sorry for trying to save him ! How much do you need for the surgery ?"

-"30 000 000 won" (~ 22 000€ / ~27 000$usa)

-"Oh, that's a lot..." she said.

-"Yeah, I know right, how can I borrow this much money forget it, I'm sorry."

-"No oppa, I'll lend it to you, I hope your little brother will get well !"

-"Really ? I... I don't know what to say ?"

-"Oppa, don't say anything. I will pray for your little brother to be safe. When do you need the money ?"

-"Hum, I think he needs the surgery in saturday !"

-"Ok, I'll see you again friday !"

-"Thank you so much SeungIm, thank you. I promise I'll pay you back ! I swear !"

After the meeting Jihyo felt a little better, she thought she'd just done something good and hoped the little boy would be alright. At home, she put her bag on the table, that's when she notice the sheet of paper let by Gary the night before. She took it and read it.

  

 My Jihyo,
We just had a big fight.... I don't know what went wrong. I think tonight we just hurt each other right. While writing this I'm hearing you're crying.... It's partly my fault and I can't bear with the pain of hearing your tears. I want to go in and hold you in my arms, but I know that for now it won't help. I may hurt you even more... I know you're mad at me, I'm also upset with you... But no matter how upset I am, I still love you like crazy, I just want you to know, that no matter how hard we argue, I'll still love you. Right now, I'm upset, I'm mad because you don't understand me, you're thinking I'm just jealous and well, I won't lie saying I'm not but still, more than being jealous I'm affraid something might happen, If I could I'll put you in my pocket and bring you everywhere with me but this is impossible. Oppa hopes you know I love you, I know you love me, I know that you don't only like me, and the word just spilt out my mouth while I was angry. Please, stop crying jagiya. I'll stay in my studio a little, like this we will both have time to calm down, to recover from our fight and we will have time to think. I promise I'll try to understant you, I'll reflected on our fight, on our differents opinions. I need you to do the same, please while I try to understand you try to undersatnd me, from a man point of view... Don't come to me after reading this letter, let just time pass and think and then  we'll see each other on Monday. I love you. KG

 

Jihyo teared up after reading the letter, just then she realized there were dried drop on the paper.

-Oppa cried while writing this?- she thought and that made her cried.
Thinking about that letter all day, she decieded to send him a text, she did not want to call him as she knew that just hearing his voice would make her cry again.

 

------To: My Gary<3
Oppa.... Where should I start ? I red your letter, and.... I don't know what to say... Oppa, thank you.
Thank you for loving me, and thank you for saying you love me. I hope you'll keep your promise and I'll make one to you. I'll think about you, I'll try to understand you and I'll also try to find compromise for you. I'm still mad at you and I know that you're still mad at me. But I also want you to know that I love you, as much as you love me.... No I'm sure that I love you more :p See you on Monday. Your Monday Girlfriend.
------From: My Jihyo<3

 

When Gary recieved her message, he smiled foolishly and got exited, he wasn't sure anymore if he would be able to wait till monday.

----------

Friday, when it was 9pm Gary got a call, it was Jihyo's manager unnie.

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"Gary-shii ?"

-"Ah Ye noona, what's up ?"

-"Gary-shii, I don't know if I should tell this to you but I'm in total disaprouval with Jihyo right now."

-"What ? Why ? What's wrong ?" Gary became anxious.

-"Jihyo is lending a lot of money to one of her friend. I don't really think it's good..."

-"Really ? Lending to who ? How much ?"

-"She told me she needed to withdraw 30 000 000W of her bank account. When I asked why so much suddenly she told me it was for a friend."

-"Wait... Is it for her school sumbae ?"

-"I don't know for sure but I guess it's for him, she told me about him last time"

-"I knew it ! I was sure that man wanted something. Aish, Song Jihyo you idiot ! Anyway, thank you noona for saying it to me, I'll go see her right away" Angry, Gary took his car key and leaved hurridly his studio and drove home. As he parked his car he saw Jihyo walking from afar, she wasn't alone, there was a man walking with her. Gary looked at them from afar, he frowned.

Jihyo bowed to her sumbae and he did the same, when she was about to leave he hold her arm and pulled her in his embrace, then he forcelly kissed her on the lips. Gary who couldn't stand watching this ran toward Jihyo, when he arrieved Jihyo had already pushed her sumbae away and slapped him on the face, Gary burnt with anger, he punched the man's face hardly, the man fell down and looked at Jihyo surprised, Jihyo was also shocked to see Gary punching her sumbae. Gary took her wrist and roughly pulled her in their appartement. Once in their home and made her sat on the couch, took some clothes of him and was ready to leave again when he stopped hearing her voice:

-"Oppa....." she was almost crying.

-"I told you.... You wouldn't believe me. I asked you to think about us and to try to understand me, looks like you haven't keep your promise as you were hanging out with him." And he left, closing the door roughly.

-"Oppa....." Jihyo cried.

Gary left to his car, when he got down the man wasn't there anymore, he went back to his studio and started drinking.

On her side Jihyo was still crying, she couldn't stop sobbing and she took her phone. Dialled someone's number.

-"Yobuseo ?"

-"Oppa.." she said crying.

-"Jihyo-ha what's wrong princess ?" it was SukJin, to Jihyo at the begining of RunningMan he was a oppa she was a little bit akward with but as time pass, they grew closer and he was for her like a real dad, while she was for him a real grown uo daughter he never had. He often with Gary but he was more than present for her when she needed and he liked to father talked her on how she should lived her life happily.

-"Oppa.... He's mad.... Ottoke, I'm affraid he'll leave me for real...." she was sobbing while talking.

-"Jihyo, calm down, I can't understand what you're talking about."

-"Gary Op..oppa is..mad at m..me" She tried to calm down but couldn't stop sobbing.

-"Do you need me right now ? You're at home right now ?"

-"Yes.. I'm at home."

-"Then don't move I'm comming !" and he hung off the phone.

-"Yobeo, I need to go. I don't know how long I'll be out so don't wait me and go to sleep first."

-"Where are you going" his wife asked.

-"I need to see Jihyo, she's not alright" he said fastly, he was anxious, he worried a lot for her, his wife understood, she already met Jihyo a lot of time and she knew what she was like for her husband. SukJin left as fast as he could.

Arriving in front of her home he knocked at Jihyo's door, she opened the door for him and he saw her, she has dried tears on her cheeks, wet eyes, and she did not look good at all. he took her hand and they sat on the couch.

-"What happened ?" he asked nervously.

Jihyo told him everything from her first called with her sumbae to her irst fight with Gary, how he stayed at his studio since the last filming, the letter he wrote her and her met with her sumbae in the coffee shop, SukJin almost choked as he heard to amount of money she lend. She told him that she couldn't do anything else as it was for a sick kid. he patted her back while she talked. She told him that this morning she met him and lend him the money, she made a contract as her manager unnie scolded her and forced her to make a contract stippuling that her sumbae would paied her back. And then she told him that when he fetched her home he forcully tried to kiss her but she quickly pushed him away and slapped him, that's when Gary arrieved. She cried again, telling him how he was disappointed and the face on his face when he told her she did not kept her promise, then how she cried when he left her again.

SukJin calmed her down and promised her that everything would be ok.

-"You know how Gary is, he just need to cool down. It'll be alright. But how can you be this naive Jihyo. I can understand Gary, he knows how men are and saw it comming, I wish you would have talk to me sooner dear."

-"I'm sorry, I did not see my sumbae other way as a close brother like oppa, I though he thinks the same from me."

-"Yes, that's why we're calling you Mong Jihyo" he smiled a confort smiled to her. "We'll try to contact him again and see if he hasn't con you."

-"Do you think he would have con me ? But he signed the contract !"

-"Show me the contract, where is it ?"

Jihyo turned her head left and right looking for the contract when she remembered. "He has the contract" she sighed. "I should have listen to Gary oppa...."

-"It's ok, we still don't know, let's try to speak to him tomorrow."

The day after, Jihyo tried her luck sending texts to Gary but he wasn't answering, she tried to called him but it was always his voice mail.

"Oppa, I'm sorry", "Oppa, you were right", "Oppa please answer", "Oppa, I love you", "Oppa, you said that you were mad at me but that you still loved me, is it still true ?", "Oppa... please". She letted him a lot of message but there were no replies.

In the afternoon after joining SukJin and her manager unnie, they tried to contact her sumbae, but the man was also missing. Jihyo decieded to go to the hospital where her sunbae's little brother was supposed to be but there was no patient under the name of that kid. They all were schocked as they realized she was really coned.
 


Sunday, her manager unnie called Gary, but as he wasn't answering she let a message on his voice mail.

-"Gary-shii, that man really conned Jihyo, she needs you, she's in a terrible conddition right now, she's not eating a lot, not sleeping, crying all day and having puffy eyes so pleased fixed everything on monday, she really needs you"

Gary woke up with an hangover and listen to that message. He felt guilty but couldn't help to be mad at her.
 

 

On monday, it was finally RunningMan filming. Jihyo arrieved in a bad shape, tired, puffy, sad all the member knew what had happened between her and Gary, they wanted them to fixe everything after filming.
During filming and break there he was: "Cold Gary". He did not care of her, hadn't look at her, nor spoke to her, he ignored her everytime she tried to approche him. Because she couldn't take it anymore at the end of the filming she got on her car and cracked, she cried.

Ji SukJin couldn't stand seeing his daughter crying, he came to see Gary.

-"Gary-ha what are you doing ?"

-"Hyung, I know that you all want us to be ok and to fix our problem but for now I need to think."

-"Gary, I know how you feel, you warned her but she hasn't listen, I know what you saw in front of your house because she told me... But still, have you heard the whole story ?"

-"What whole story ? I know she's been conned because she lended money to that man when I told her to stop seeing this guy but she..." and Gary was cut by SukJin

-"Do you know why she lent that money ?"

Gary thought for a while and realized that he did not know why she lent so much money.

-"Why hyung ?"

-"That man he told her his little brother was sick and would die if he hadn't the surgery he need but that man told her he couldn't pay everything because he lost his job, so for the kid's sake she lent him money. But after we looked for that kid he wasn't in the hospital, her sumbae conned her and then she cried again because she told us that she lost you for nothing, for being stupid... Gary, she loves you. She loves you and all what she earns are tears rolling down her cheeks and you let her cried all night. Looked at her, she's so pitifull right now. You promised me you'll never make her cry and you already did once, now you start again. This time gary, i'm warning you, if something happen to my donseang I won't let you go."
SukJin's talk made Gary thought deeply, image of her today kept flashing in his head, she looked tired and sick. He ran toward her van, letting SukJin standing there speechless.

Gary arrived at Jihyo's van, he opened the door, she was crying inside, he pulled her out and brought her to his car, he drove home, during the drive, they were both silent, Jihyo was trying to stopped sobbing. Once in the parking lot he pulled her in their house. They stood there, then she broke the akward silence.

-"Oppa, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...... Please forgive me, please come back to me, I need you... I need you to be with me, I can't live like this. I can't bear that pain. Please oppa, say something, anything you want... Scold me, yell on me I don't care but please talk to me...." she pleaded and cry but he wasn't answering, he was just looking at her. She was tired, sad, depressed so she got upset :

-"Then leave me oppa !" She shouted while crying. "Do something please... If you can't stand me, if you don't want to see me anymore then leave me... But please please... Do something.... I can't stand... you watching... me like this, .....you beeing cold to me.... Please, if you don't want to see me anymore then...... just leave me.... because I won't have to force to leave you...." She was sitting on the floor, her cheeks all wet from the many tears rolling down her cheeks and her eyes all puffy from all the crying.

-"ANDWAE !" he said firmly to her, tears started rolling down his cheeks.

-"Why ?" she asked with a cracked voice.

-"Because I can't, I don't want to, I won't leave you because I love you. The part of you that makes me love you are also the reason why I'm hating you right now..."

She's too nice, to careful for people, to pure and naive, he wished she would sometimes be more selfish, considering herself more because she's too important for him and he doesn't want anything to happen to her. But right now he knew she was suffuring because of him and he also couldn't stand to see her like that.

He went toward her, pulled her up and carry her on his shoulder. Jihyo went mong she could not understand what he was going to do nor what was happening. He threw her on the bed, went on top of her and started kissing her neck, while his hands warounded around her body, he kissed her on the lips. She understood what he was going to do, she didn't knew why but she wanted to feel love, she wanted to forget about their fight and she just let him do whatever he wanted, she kissed him back.... He started to undressed her and she helped him undressing himself. Not a word was spoken, only kisses, touches, moans and looks were shared. They made passionate love. After he was laying next to her, both panting hard. She tried to understand why, what made him suddenly wanted her while she thought he was about to leaved her.

-"I won't leave you" his words waked her up from her Mong state. She turned her head and looked at him waiting for him to say more as she was still confused.

-"You're the love of my life.... I won't leave you because I love you. I know how you are, I know that you care a lot for other and I love that side of you but I also hate it when you put the other as your priority before yourself. Because I'm always affraid something might happened to you. I'm freaking out at the idea to lose you. I couldn't live without you. I just want you to be safe... That man... He screwed you, he stole your money and he also stole you a kiss..."

-"Oppa...." she said and started crying again. "Oppa... I... I am... So..So sorry." she cried louder. He took her in his arms and hugged her tighlty.

-"Shhhuut... It's ok... I'm here....Baby... Oppa's sorry too. I should have been there for you and not let you down like I did. I was so scared, angry and sad that I wasn't myself... Whenever it's about you I just loose control... I can't think straight when it's about you..."

-"Oppa... It's ok, I'm the one who's wrong at the begining, I should have listen to you. I'm so sorry." He kissed her on the forehead.

-"It's ok now. Let's not talk about that anymore"....

 

Ok, so here we are, with a new chapter update ! This feel good~~ I'm sorry for the time I took to upload but for you all to forgive me this chapter is long ! It's the longest I made ! almost 6000 words !! I hope you'll like it, feel free to leave a comment of your impression on this chapter or of the story, If you have any suggestion or complains feel free to say it too. Thanks for those who comment and subscribe and for those who upvote. Keep reading ~~ 

Ps: I think there are a lot of mistake, but I'm tired right now, I just ended that chapter because I wanted to update today so I'm sorry for the mistakes, typos and all I'll correct it later. Now I'm off to bed !