Chapter 15: Busy life

Should we be everyday ?

Jihyo woke up as she heard her phone ringing, she was in his arms, he was still sleeping holding her tightly, she broke free of his hold and answered the phone.

-"Yobuseo..." she said with her just-wake-up-voice.

-"Jihyo, it's me, eonni. At the sound of your voice you were still sleeping ! Aish.. I knew it, hurry up and prepared yourself you have filming this morning."

-"Ha yeh, I forgot I had to film that sunday. Don't worry I'll be ready."

-"Oh, you're awake !" said Gary opening his eyes.

Jihyo opened her eyes with shocked, did her eonni hear it ?

-"Ya, who's with you ? Omo you spend the night with someone ?"

-"A... Anio, eo.. eonni, it's nothing.." stammed Jihyo. Gary was watching her and understood, "Sorry" he said by a gesture of his hands. She gave him an "it's ok".

-"How can you lie to me huh ? You're with mister Kang right ? hehe" Her manager was speaking happily, teasing Jihyo.

-"Forget, I'll be ready at time for filming, see you later." and she hung up.

-"I'm sorry MongJi I haven't see that you were on the phone."

-"It's ok oppa, don't worry. But why are you here ?"

-"You don't remember ? Yesterday you were kind of drunk at your dinner with the satffs."

-"Oh... No I hate myself" she said hidding her face with her palm, she did remebered and felt embarassed by getting drunk in front of her co-workers.

-"You asked me so JaeJoong-shii called me and I brought you home. You even asked me to stay, hold and kiss you" he .

-"Aish.. oppa stop !" she blushed more.

-"It's ok, so what should we do ?"

-"Actually I have filming after I need to get ready"

-"Ho really.." he was decapointed.

-"Should we eat break fast together ?" she proposed to cheer him up.

-"Yes we should, but before that..." he watched her with his naughty look.

-"We have to shower !" he said. He hold her in the bridal style and brought her to the bathroom.

-"Oppa, what are you doing ? Let me down !" she was shy.

He let her down in front of the bath tube and said :

-"We really have to shower, we haven't shower yesterday night, we're durty right know."

-"Ok, then shower first" she tried to leave, he catched her wrist.

-"Let's shower together." He was smiling from ear to ear.

-"What..." she was speechless and blushed.

-"Yesterday night I hold myself  but now I will fullfil your wish, remember what you asked me ?"He teased then he took her in the shower with him.

-----

Jihyo reached her filming set for her movie. She directly went greeted the director and staffs and she appologized for being drunk last night. The director wasn't a bad personn, he told her that it was ok, because after she leaved they were almost all drunk.

-"Some of the cast don't even know how they got home safe, mysefl I'm not sure" she laughed at his sentence. "You're lucky to have friend who can come get you at the middle of the night. That famous rapper came at past 2am."

-"Ha yes.. Because we filmed every mondays since long time, we're like family, all the oppas take good care of me and I'm thankful."

-"Yes it's good, today we'll film the scene number 635 so get ready."

she bowed at her director and prepared herself for the scene. JaeJoong came greet her.

-"Noona, aniyeonghaseo" he bowed "Did you got home safe yesterday ?"

-"Yes, JaeJoong-ha I came back safe, I'm sorry for yesterday... I shouldn't get drunk."

-"Anio it's ok, we were all the same at the end of the dinner haha. By the way, Gary-shii is really nice to came pick you while it was late. You kept asking for him so I called him and he said he was on his way as soon as I told him you were drunk" he smiled and looked at her reaction.

-"Ah.. Yes it was nice to him, he's always nice with people..." she was affraid that he might have caught them.

-"Yes, he's really nice with you.." JaeJoong kept teasing Jihyo, he wanted to know if there was something between them. "Noona, your loveline in RunningMan is it really only for the show ?" he whispered to her.

-"What !? What are you saying ?" she was shocked.

-"Haha you're reaction are so obvious noona, well I think that I'm not wrong."

-"JaeJoong-ha what are you supposing ?" she pretended to not understand.

-"Well, noona yesterday when we were accompagnied you to Gary-shii's car you said to him "Saranghae" and at the reaction of Gary-shii, I understand it."

Jihyo gave up, her hoobae was to strong. "Arasso, but please do not say everyone what you've heard please."

-"Of course, I'll close my mouth. So you guys are dating..."

-"Ya !Ya! Ya! Shutt~~ Don't talk about this."

He laughed. "Arassoyo, let's go film !"

-----

Next day it was monday. Time for RunningMan filming. Both loved Mondays because they knew that even when they're really busy and can't see each other, they surely meet on mondays.

That time it was a two days filming, the guest were three goods actors. During the first day of filming they were in a train. At the mission where they had to catch a partener, Jihyo and Gary quickly grabbed each other while JaeSuk catched Jisung, letting HaHa alone loosing the game. JaeSuk teased them, -"how can the both of you always get together in this kind of game hu ?"

-"There was only one personn for me" answered Gary as usual with his cheesy tone. During the name tag ripping game, they united together even if they lost at the end. The guest actors then asked the members if the two were really together, the cast just pretended they didn't know.

That night at the hôtel, SukJin went in Gary's room, he was surprised to find Jihyo in.

-"Ya, you what are you doing here ?" pointing to Jihyo.

-"We're just enjoying time together hyung, she's really busy this days." Gary answered.

-"Well, I just wanted to tell you to be careful. I know you don't want to go public with your relationship so be careful kids, you're too obvious. When the camera are on it's not a problem because we can think that you're doing it for the show, but Gary you should be more careful because it's writing all over your face that you love her. Moreover, when the camera are off you're really too close. When it's just us it's ok but when there are guests, they start wondering what's between you. Earlier Jisung asked us if you two are dating. Apparently some rumous started prending in the celebrities world. Just be careful because you can't know who will tell what to who."

The monday couple felt touch by SukJin action. They were grateful.

-"Thank you oppa for your concern, you're right we should be more careful and we will. Do you want to drink with us and eat late snack ?" Jihyo offered.

-"No thank you but I'll go to sleep, and I'll let you enjoy your little date" he smirked and leaved.

-"So, what do we do ?" Gary asked.

-"Let's just tell each other what happened recently, we haven't be able to see each other often this days."

-"Yes, I know... When will your filming be over ?"

-"Soon, it's the last week of filming already."

Like this the two spoke of everythings during hours, sitting on the couch, Gary resting on the sofa and Jihyo resting on Gary's chest with his arms wrapping her body.

-"Oppa, I have to go now."

-"Kurae ? Can't you stay a little longer ?"

-"I would love too but I can't oppa. Actually the Pd gave me a morning mission earlier, I'll have to wake you up so we can't sleep together. Also oppa do NOT sleep arraso ?"

-"Hehe, arasso I'll wear clothes. So see yo tomorrow then." He kissed her on the lips before letting her go. She got back to her room and felt asleep.

----------

The next day, Gary was worried. He knew she was hurt but pretended not in front of the camera. He was not in the same team as her, that's what upset him that morning even if he was with a young idole, he wanted to be with her. She was in the same team as that man actor, the guy who make her fall. During the game, the man had to carry the only girl in their team and run. While he was piggybacking her the man actor was running really fast and suddenly fell down. During the fall, Jihyo hurted her knees and wrists but she quiclky sat checking ChangUee, the actor who fell with her. Gary was worried but pretended to be laughing as the other were laughing hard. He wanted to go check on her, help her stand up and check on her knees but he couldn't because the camera were on. SukJin who was in the same team checked Jihyo's condition. He secretly told to Gary to not worried, Gary's heart got his peace back. But during the last mission, they had to vaulted onto the archery target and score point. Jihyo hurt herself again and fell in the mini pool. That time Gary laughed at her, he was about to help her to stand and checked on her when KwangSoo passed in front of him. He helpt his noona, and smiled to Gary. Gary was thankfull toward RunningMan's maknae, he loved the relationship between Jihyo and KwangSoo, they were like Brother and Sister, always taking care of each other. 

When Gary's turn came, he jumped far and won 5 points, Jihyo was shocked. "He's really sometimes mister capable" she thought. Watching him proud of himself and acting chic in front of the audiance made her laugh really hard. He passed behind her.

-"See that ?" he said proudly to her, with an huge smile on his face. She lovingly hit his chest still laughing.

After filming, Gary checked his phone, there were 4 missed calls from his mom.

-"What does she want ?" he asked to himself and called her back.

-"Yobuseo HeeGun-ha ?"

-"Yeh omma, how are you ?"

-"I'm fine son. Glad you finally call me back".

-"Well, I was busy filming RunningMan that's why I couldn't anserwed you."

-"I miss my son ! Why aren't you comming back this days ? It's been a while since we last saw you. Before you would come at least once every month or two months"

-"Yes, I know omma, I'm sorry."

-"Are you that busy ?"

-"Not more than usual, it's just that I have plan during my days off'"

-"What do you have to do wich is more important than seeing your family hu ?" his mom  was upset that her son wasn't comming home.

-"Well.... just some things..."

-"Are you dating or what" she said to joke

-"How do you know ?" he asked in shock but his answer shocked even more his mother, she was just joking and was surprised by her son's confession.

-"Wait you're seeing someone ? Why haven't you told me earlier ? Who is she ? How old is she ? What does she do to live ?" his mom asked without breaving.

-"Omma, slow down ! I haven't told you yet because I didn't find the time to."

-"Who is she ? Famous ? Older ? Younger ? Is she thinking about marriage ? Does she need money ? Does she ask money from you ?"

-"Aish ! Omma, please stop ! She's beautiful, nice, cute and sweet. She doesn't need my money and yes she's younger than me by 4 years."

-"Why aren't you answering at all my questions ? Who is she ? Is she famous ?"

-"Omma, yes she's known and famous but it's not the most important thing."

-"What's her name ?" the tone of her mother became strict and cold.

-"It's.... Song Jihyo."

-"What ? The actress you're with in Running Man ? You told me that was just for the show HeeGun-ha...."

-"Yes Song Jihyo the actress, omma at first it was really just for the show, it was easy to play lovers as she is beautiful but after we started to really like each other..."

-"But isn't she dating someone in her compagny ?" Her mom cut in

-"No she's not anymore... Omma.."

-"Andwae !" she cut him again.

-"Wae andwae ? What do you mean ?"

-"You can't date her ! She's not someone for you ! You can't I won't agree."

-"Omma, what are you saying ? I love her and she loves me, we're dating and happy together."

-"No, I won't agree, she's not a girl for you, she'll only hurt you.. She dated a lot of her co-workers."

-"Omma, you don't even know her personnaly, stop believing those rumors and gossips."

-"Then let me see her, I want to meet her !"

-"What ? You can't she's busy moreover we haven't talk about that yet."

-"I want to meet her or I won't let you date her."

-"Omma you know what, I'll speak to her and ask her if she has free time and I'll recontact you ok ?"

-"Ok, but son watch how you speak, I'm your mother"

-"Arasso, omma miahne, now I have to go" and he hung up the phone. By the time he hung up the phone Jihyo had already leave, she was tired and send him a message.

 

------To: Kang Gary <3 
   Oppa, because you were on the phone and you looked serious (-_-)' I thouht that you had an important phone call so I didn't wanted to bother you and I left the set. Sorry I didn't said a proper good bye to you but I'm really tired,(>.<) I'm now home resting.
I love you <3
------From : My Jihyo <3

 

------To: My Jihyo <3
    Jihyo-ya, I love you <3.... Do not worry I prefer you to rest than waiting for me because you looked to tired. Do you sleep or... ?

------From : Kang Gary <3

 

------To: Kang Gary <3
    Not sleeping yet, I was waiting for your answer.
"Or" what ?
------From : My Jihyo <3

 

------To: My Jihyo <3
    Can I call you a little ?

------From : Kang Gary <3

 

------To: Kang Gary <3
    Of course call me now !!

------From : My Jihyo <3

He called her.

-"MongJi, oppa's missing you..."

-"I miss you too oppa, I'm badly missing you"

-"Fortunly we still have the Running Man filming on mondays otherwise I wouldn't be able to bear the emptiness when you're by my side."

-"Oppa, don't say things like that or I won't be able to sleep. I miss you too much and even during RunningMan we're not in the same team recently so we can't stay together..." Her voice trailled off, she started crying.

-"Don't cry, it breaks my heart."

-"I'm sorry oppa I'm just too tired. I haven't have a proper sleep since months now."

-"I know, don't worry you're almost done with the filming and promotion and when you'll be totally done we'll leave together."

-"Hu ? Where ?"

-"Somewhere, I won't tell you !" He . "But be sure that we'll enjoy ourself. Now hang up you need to sleep, I love you honey."

-"I love you too oppa."

-"Ok hang up now." he said.

-"Ani oppa, you hang up."

-"I can't, you do it !"

-"I can't do it too."she confessed to him. He laughed

-"Don't you think we sound like those stupid couple ?" she laughed at his sentence.

-"Finally, I get to hear your laughed, now I can hang up with a light heart. Sleep well MongJi."

-"You too oppa."

He hung up. He was relieved to know she was fine but wondered when should he talk to her about his mom.

Hey ! Finally I was able to finish that chapter ! It's already the chapter 15 ! Gary and Jihyo will make a new step in their relationship. Hope you'll like that chapter. Subscribe, comment if you want. If there are mistakes and I'm sure there is I'm sorry. I'll check it later, right now it's midnight in France and I'm tired so I'll update that and go to sleep. I thin that chapter is one of the longer I wrote. Enjoy and If you have some suggestion or if you want to see more some people i the story just say it ;p Oh and also, the episodes of RunningMan I'm talking about in that chapter are the episode 116&117

BTW : Does anyone know what's the use of Karma points ?