Chapter 7. Confession...

Should we be everyday ?

-"In fact I kissed you because I wanted to, I'm sorry my mind went crazy at that time and I know maybe I shouldn't have but I did. Also If I told you to forget it, it's because I didn't wanted us to be akward with each other during filming. I didn't mind you forgetting the kiss because I know that I would never be able to forget as it was the best kiss of my life... I don't know why I'm saying all of this right now but please Jihyo don't be mad at me. I prefer be only your friend and be able to see you every mondays than not see you anymore."

Jihyo stood there next to him and couldn't belive what she hearded. "Did he just confessed to me ?"she thought. Her heart was beating like crazy, she looked at him, he was blushing and his ears were all red. She thought he was cute and could see that he was very nervous.

-"Oppa" she said with a huge smile on her face. "I wasn't mad at you because you kissed me actually I liked the kiss..." she said embarassed. "I was mad because of your text of this morning. Because you said me to forget it and because you said the word 'mistake'." Jihyo blushed but smiled because she was finally able to confess.

-"Jihyo, if you did like my kiss, Does it means that you like oppa ?"

-"Anio oppa, I don't like you..." Gary's face tarnished. "I don't like you because I love you !" Jihyo finished. Gary's face brightened.

-"Jinja ! (really). Omo is it real ? Am I dreaming ?"

Jihyo pinched his right cheek

-"But oppa, you're so mean ! How can you let me said you 'I love you' first ?"

-"Jihyo-ya miahne ! Jihyo-ya..."He looked at her in the eyes: "Saranghae" Then he kissed her cheek.

At that time Jihyo was the happier woman on earth, she just felt like it was the best monday of her life. But then she took a look at her watche.

-"Omo ! Oppa ! I have schedchules right now ! Oh my god I'm late ! I have to go~~"

-"It's ok ! Go palli ! Oppa will call you tonight. Do you want me to bring you there ?"

-"No oppa it's ok my car is here, Bye oppa see you."

Jihyo stood up and grabed her bag running to her car, going to work in a really good mood.
Gary stood up and drove to his studio without stopping smiling.

Hi ~~ Everyone thank you for you comments ^^ I update a little chapter. I wrote the confession yesterday and I wanted to put it later because I didn't finished to write the chapter but as some of you asked me for a fast update (hope you'll like it poisedon and anisshahrir_) I decided to put the confession in one little chapter.^^ KiddoVampy0809 I love you sentence "Wanna kiss you everytime if you are allowing me to do that" and if you don't mind I'll use it in the story ^^ I've already found where it will be :p IAmAFanOfMC Thank you I love your story too hehe (the MC oneshot)itsrj90 Thank you for always reading. I'm glad that my english is simple and that you can easily understand because I'm not a native english speaker as well as you so I keep it simple to not make mistake.