Chapter 11: First Time

Should we be everyday ?

Jihyo finally arrived in front of her appartement after Gary had fetch her 200m away to not be seen. Her manager was waiting her and wanted to call her when she spotted her. She open the window of the car.

-"Jihyo-ya ! Hurry come, why weren't you in your appartement ? I knocked but you didn't answer so I waited you in the car !!"

-"Oh, eonni sorry... I was... I left to take a cup of coffee in a café." She hurridly got in the car. She sat in the back of the car as usual when she got a text.

------To: My Jihyo <3  at: 7:30am
    Jihyo-ya, I love you <3.... Oppa slept like a baby, we should sleep together more often >.<
Fighting for your work!!
------From : Kang Gary <3

Jihyo smiled and answered. Her manager suddenly notice something.

-"Jihyo-ya, Aren't you wearing the same clothes as yesterday ?"

-"Omo !" She thought. "Well, yes it's the same, I haven't anything to wear so I just put back those."

-"Aish, this girl ! Don't forget you're an actress, you should be more careful about your fashion"

-"Arasso eonni, I'll be more carefull". -I almost got caught- she thought

------

While he was back a his studio trying to write some songs, Gary got a text ;

------To: Kang Gary <3  at: 7:33am
    Oppa, I really slept well too... Hope we can spend times together when I'll have time, also I love you too <3 Fighting and write some deaback song for LeeSSang, I'm looking for your next album !

------From : My Jihyo <3

He smiled and wrote lyrics.

------

 After filming with Park JiSung and Iu, all the RunningMan gathered together at Incheon Internationnal Airport. They had to go in Thailand for the Asian Dream Cup. When they finally arrived in Thailand, they all went dinner together after dinner,they all went to the hotel. Each one has a room, it was a big hotel and they  were all exited to stay in such a good hotel. They all quiclky went into theirs rooms to rest because they knew the filming would start early the next day exept for JaeSuk who filmed a last scene before going back to Korea because of his schedchules.
Jihyo was in her room when she called Gary :

-"Oppa ? Sleeping already ?"

-"No, still awake.. Why can't sleep ?"

-"Anio, it's just that... I miss you >.<"

-"Hoo arasso then come in my room !!"

-"But what if someone see me ?"

-"It's ok it's already late, come here palli, Oppa's waiting you.... I miss you too so much I need to hug." you.

-"Arasso."

Jihyo blushed when she hung up. "Hug you.. hehe" she thought, she missed him so much that she couldn't resist and went to his room. She quielty knocked at the door and he open it in less than one second later. He took her wrist and let her come in, then he hurridly closed the door.
They sat on the sofa and he asked her if she wanted a night snack, she shook her head and said that she was already full. He poulled her closer to him and hugged her tighlty.
-"I missed you" he said
She responded the hug : "I missed you too oppa"

They stayed like this for 2 minutes then he pulled her closer eraesing the gap between the two, laid on the couch and poulled her on him.

-"Here ! Rest on me." He said and caressed her hair. She smiled and laid her head on his chest.
Sleeping together on the sofa.

"LeeSSang Blues~~"  Jihyo's clock rung. She quiclky turned it off and looked to her man beside her. It was really early but she needed to go back in her room as she was affraid that the Pds would wake them up in front of the camera, and nobody should know that they slept together. She leaned and kissed him on the lips. Ha was adorably sleeping with his peaceful face, she smiled at how he was peaceful, and her heart beated faster when she looked at him. She thought he was really handsome like this, she took a picture of him. Then she quiclky dressed herself and leaved. She run to her room before anyone could see her.

--------

While Filming Jihyo said in front of the camera that Gary was good looking, he was really happy inside and said that MondayCouple will really start over, making everyone laugh. SukJin who was next to Jihyo didn't missed anything and remembered of the kiss scene he saw with JaeSuk at the carpark. "They're definitly something between the two" he smiled as he was secretly MondayCouple fan and  wanted them to be together for real as he knew that Gary would take good care of his favorite little dongsaeng Jihyo. Jihyo failled at the speed mission and had to came back at the hotel. In the car, Gary texted her :

------To: My Jihyo <3  at: 3:42pm
    Because Oppa can't be with you right know I'm already starting to miss you... so tonight you'll spend the night in my room araji ?!

------From : Kang Gary <3

 

------To: Kang Gary <3  at: 3:43pm
    Again ?
------From : My Jihyo <3

 

------To: My Jihyo <3  at: 3:45pm
  O.O Why you don't like sleeping in the same bed as me ? T_T
------From : Kang Gary <3

 

------To: Gary <3  at: 3:46pm
    Anio, it's not like that...
------From : My Jihyo <3

 

------To: My Jihyo <3  at: 3:47pm
    Kwenchana I won't eat you
! ㅋ ㅋ
------From : Gary <3

 

------To: My Jihyo <3  at: 3:48pm
    Arrasso, I'll stay ^0^
------From : Gary <3

At the end Gary had been choose to play during the match, Jihyo could see he was really stressed but what Gary didn't notice is that Jihyo was more stressed than him to know that her man would be playing on a football field for real. Also she was a little affraid because she knew that sometimes the player are violent and she didn't want her man to be injured.

-"Ya ! You Fool"; she yelled at him when he missed the ball although it made her laughed really hard. After the game they all went a last night at the hotel before heading back to Korea the next morning. Jihyo, like the night before, sneaked herself in Gary's room. They happily chatted together of the day, of the football player Jung DaeSae who look a lot like Gary, and prepared to sleep.

They were laying down next to each other when suddenly because he couldn't controled himself anymore Gary jumped on her. His arms were streched and he looked at her in her eyes, there was no gap between theirs bodies and Jihyo could felt him getting tensed. They staired at each other for few seconds. Jihyo was anticipating his actions. He staired at her lips... "Mianhe Jihyo-ya" he said before kissing her. She responded the kiss and put her arms around his back. Gary became more and more uncontrolable, deepended the kiss by putting his tongue in. They were kissing passionately when Jihyo broke the kiss to take her breath back. Gary jumped at the corner of the bed, feeling guilty of his deeds and wants while he already said her that he wouldn't do anything to her -"I won't eat you !"-.

Jihyo understood her man's action, she smiled and laid on him :

-"Omo, oppa you're so cute !!" she said with lovely eyes.

Gary blushed and wanted to push her, knowing that it was hard for him to control himself with her on his top but this strong little woman resisted and said to him :

-"Oppa ! Aren't you too much ? Why do you keep pushing me ? "

-"Mianhe Jihyo-ya ! Don't take it like that, it's just it's hard to control myself when we're together on a bed"

-"Pabo ! Did I said I want you to control yourself ?" she answered akwardly.

She then kissed him passionatly. Gary touched by her words felt crazy inside. He responded the kiss and turned her to be on top of her. He started touching her hair, kissed her on her forehead, her noze, her lips, her collarbone and her neck. While kissing her he raised her shirt, kissed her belly, rekissed her lips, took of her shirt. She broke the kiss and took of Gary's shirt. Gary staired at her black bra, there was a cute little ribbon on it, also her chest was amazingly looking good in that bra. He looked Jihyo in the eyes and said :

-"Are you sure ? Because past this point there won't be any possible return back.."

Blushing she nodded and started to his jeans. He understood her answer and ed hers. He kissed her cheast and took of her black bra, her jeans and her pants. She was and Gary on top of that pretty woman felt he loved her more and more each day. Taking off all his clothes he then came in her. That was their first night together, that night they made passionatly love and fell asleep in each other embrace. That night was speciale, it wasn't his nor her first time, but it was their first time, the night they became one.

Hello~~ I said I couldn't update for a while but as I had time and idea I just finish that chapter ^^ Hope you'll like ^^ If there are mistakes I'm sorry because I really want to update now so I'll check the grammar later >.< Thanks for the people who subscribes, leaves comments and also thanks for the people who just read it I hope that my story isn't too slow and that the plot is not boring. Everything is fine for our MC right now but I'm thinking to their first fight haha... Who should I make cry ? Jihyo, maybe Gary or the two of us..haha No I'm not a psychopath but in all relationship there always are some misunderstanding or little fight ^^ And it should make the story more interessing ?! ;p Enjoy !!

By the way the ep where Jihyo said Gary is good looking :